ONE

A-are you ready guys?

Attached: moon_harmony_one.jpg (600x375, 164K)

I'm comfy and set with my 650k bag price averaged around 130. Lets fucking go.

Attached: 1562867290842.jpg (2083x2064, 1.91M)

my body is rdy

How many one to make it ?
I have 8k

>dead cat bounce #50000000
MOON GUISE AMIRITE XD

reminder this coin's mcap is 200m, not 30m.

Just getting back into crypto since 2016 is this a moon mission ? I got $10k burning a hole in pocket

3.1 mil here. So comfy knowing I'm gonna retire in ONE year

How many to make it ? 200k make it stack and 50k suicide stack ?

stay poor nigger pajeet tranny faggot

Every dumbass holding this pajeet shitcoin will look like pic related in approximately one week when they get dumped on. Stay broke fellas.

Attached: 1562620756595.png (611x481, 343K)

(You) will hang yourself in ONE week

thank you for good analysis sir brb shorting all position sir

this shit is doing nothing for more than a week. i'll spam Raulito's telegram until he start to pump this coin

raulito cant do shit against CZ's hyper AI bots that will spam marketbuy from now on

raulito is french nigger. He's poor as fuck

Six more days until the bull-run. This shit ain't going nowhere now.

Meh random random numbers. I could see it pumping outta nowhere anytime

>using fud that also applies to many coins in the top 50, even top 10

So is this how desperate things are for pajeets trying to accumulate?

did that stop trx from reaching top 10 status?

c o m f y AF

never felt so comfy since raiblocks, seriously

So let me get this straight. This gigantic piece of shit became available in early June, it spiked in price (like all shit coins) and is slowly gliding on down to the 1 sat range (like all shit coins do) and you're trying to convince other people that this is a good buy and calling nay sayers pajeets and idiots? That about sum it up?

Attached: 1352590608291.jpg (647x671, 99K)

'cept its not a shitcoin. remember, the next altseason will all about working products and tech.
No stupid airballs anymore

Ready.

Attached: D-RGhh0UcAESNfC.jpg (2048x1536, 527K)

So, that means Coinbase listing is coming?

Attached: ThinkstockPhotos-178062396-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 44K)

They got many contacts at CB, they need a US based exchange, both are based in SF, both like BBQ parties. So fuck yes, expect it to hit CB soon.

makes sense, ty

If you read the whitepaper it is easy to see how this coin is perfect for CB, doesn’t have anything that would scare regulators

What are the ranks for Marine One?

Except it's a fucking shitcoin that has staking and had ICO. That makes it an unregistered security.

It makes you a fag

yes but the token is still a utility token because it's not representing a direct share in the company but rather is used to make the network function

>From the perspective of the Howey Test, the operative question in this case is whether or not cryptocurrency investors are participating in a speculative enterprise, and if so, if the profits those investors are hoping for are entirely dependent upon the work of a third party.

> if the profits those investors are hoping for are entirely dependent upon the work of a third party.

straight from the howey test. I'm not convinced myself but I can see it being seen as a utility token, similar to POW tokens, because stakers are not entirely dependent on the ONE company for profit but do work (staking) to validate the network, and they get paid for it.

Explain how LINK is on Coinbase then retard

Houston we have a problem.