TALK ME OUT OF IT

Hello, anons. It’s me, the retard. I posted a thread here a while back about whether or I should split 1k into my savings and buy more stock/coin OR build a 1k gaming PC that I’ve wanted for a long time.

Current situation:
>College student
>No student debt ever, tuition exempt because mom broke her back fighting fires
>6K total invested
>Made 2.5k this summer, $1,200 of that already invested/saved.

My finger is on the trigger anons, I’m genuinely too stupid to make a decision for myself. Help me out here.

Attached: E65BEA84-AD79-4899-B30E-D36C10E1E99C.jpg (750x850, 161K)

Go ahead and click buy. Just make sure to order some rope for when you neck yourself next year because you didn't buy more crypto for cheap.

>gaming pc

Are you retarded, what a waste of capital. Legit, dump that into some shitcoin and get Moreno money you loser

You can’t expect to make money when you spend it all on stupid shit

Buy it. I’ve been using my pc for 5 years best investment I’ve ever made

Unless you expect your gaming PC to have a higher ROI than your investments, invest or save.

>2019
>playing games
Never gonna make it

> Spending 15% of your impoverished net worth on a gaming PC

Millennials are poor for certain reasons outside of their control, but they certainly don't help themselves either.

What games would you even play? They're all fucking trash currently

If you have other hobies than gaming you should probably invest and focus on those. If not get that pc.

Yes build that shit bruh. Join a RVN mining pool if u wanna get some $$ from it

if some of your stack is in stocks then sell those for crypto, and buy the PC

Also, get a part time job. Regardless of whether you are going to buy that pc or not.

this.

If any of you betas is still playing video games past the age of 18, seriously, what the fuck are you doing? You may as well start shooting up heroin and sleep in a cold, wet ditch; you'd make it further in life that way. The absolute state of beta burger "men" (read: losers).

>spending 1K on a gayman PC instead of buying 1K in link
Literally NEVER gonna make it. I've spent thousands on fucking video games and when I think about how much I could have made with it I get ill.

What a waste. Thinking back on all of the money and time I wasted on video games in my youth makes me depressed. Invest it or spend it on a hobby that will get you connections and meet people.

I was like you dont fuck IT up dont go all in

Phases bro bro

Buy 250 BTC now

And qnt

Thank me later

Buy the pc you have your whole life to make money, play EU4 all night baby

t. penny pincher

Attached: HohenzollerCastleclouds1.jpg (600x415, 77K)

Maybe, but as addictions go it's one of the cheapest out there.

Literally is an addiction. Feel the desire, recognize it, acknowledge it within your system, take a breath and meditate, work out a bit, come back and realize that would a fucking stupifyingly retarded decision. Just fucking make exercise and programming your new hobby because you're gonna get way more personal enjoyment and fulfillment from those activities than you are ever going to get from actively wasting hours of your blip of a fragile existence in a virtual risk free simulation made by some other company. Video games are cool from a technical standpoint, dont get me wrong, but don't be a fucking degenerate. The more money you have the more freedom you have, by buying liabilities like this or not turning liabilities into assets you stay fucking poor you dumb fuck.

Buy monero.

>he doesn't want to make it so he can play video games all day worry free

Cringe boomer lmao. I bet you fantasize about sailing around with a bunch of hookers like Dan B. Gay ass boomer

Fuck no, unless you're planning on actually gaming and using it a ton. In which case why not, you have nothing better to spend your money on anyway.

A gaming pc will make you happier.
Sure you can make money through stocks and crypto but will the stress be worth it to you?

>mom
>fighting fires
This is why women shouldn't be allowed to be fireMEN

Get the PC.

Money is worthless if you never use it.

I'm proud of her. She's a beast. She's 55 and runs a gym now. Just broke her PR deadlift of 340.

>is on disability and doing heavy deadlifts

I can't fault her for gaming the system but Jesus Christ is it a joke

>Is it a joke?
No, she just does whatever she wants. I dropped something in her room and when I reached down to get it she just had a bunch of guns under her bed.

I bought a gaming pc in 2016 and Skyrim was still my most played game on it. I only use it for school,work,and YouTube

>2k19
>waste time & money playing video games instead of spending time improving yourself, networking and profiting
KYS OP

>Jow Forums will say to invest
>/v/ will say to buy the PC
literally make the decision for yourself retard

I told you last time to ask your parents for 200-500 more $ tell them its a good investment for school

As long as she doesnt noodle 3ft catfish

look into quant network, you will buy it yourself because its going to be so fking huge.