Dead project + what went wrong

I assume you all sold your vidt since there are no more threads on here. I just dumped the last of mine today at .0093 vits after spending my moms social security check on it at .0183. So now we have half the money we need to get through the month and there isn't enough for chicken tenders and milk.

I just want to ask what went wrong and why this one wasn't like LINK? Not to place blame, but to understand why the project is a failure.

Attached: v-id-logo.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Everyone dumped it for LITION.
All jokes aside I wonder where the LITION threads went. I really miss the VIDT/LIT competition. Made this board feel alive for the first time in months.

Attached: 1562826089794.jpg (203x250, 6K)

Qnt literally makes it obsolete with its goverify function. Thats why.

You know a project is doing well when people go out of their way to fud it like this on Jow Forums.

Both VIDtards and LITards are waiting for Q3 to finish

>goverify function
>one airline

looks like the airbus business went to VIDT afterall

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 11.07.34 AM.png (2182x420, 151K)

Its not dead, it just had a premature pump + its still a good long term hold.

Just wait until the tier 1 exchange gets announced and things will go back to the way they were.

this. I sold my vidt profits for QNT

applied for listing on binance. guess what if happens.

fucking piece of shit, why is it trying to usurp vidt?

That is what scams do. They find a project that is doing well, then claim to also do that thing. Look at the numerous projects that claimed to be oracles after ChainLink started gaining traction. All scams.

Let's everyone stop and take a moment and laugh at this broke retard who just sold his only chance to make it for peanuts.

VIDT is literally one of the only 3 or 5 legit real world projects in crypto and undervalued to hell and back. The rest nothing more than glorified pump n dumps.

Have fun collecting more social security checks retard.

The project will be FUDed until it’s exchange listing and eventual moon to $5+ that’s just how biz operates.

Attached: 187A712C-1763-40A5-97D1-213699D5D978.jpg (1164x1048, 279K)

>but high sell low
Also this. Vid is the gold

I literally lol when I read that he sold. VIDT is so undervalued. Fudders ain’t getting my VIDT.

People thought VIDT and LIT were something because QNT was something.... it's this weird thing that happens on IDEX sometimes like LTO/CHX last time... but people don't understand that QNT is obviously in a league of its own and is not just another IDEX shitcoin.... well, maybe they're starting to realize it. I have owned all the above mentioned btw.

also look at the total supply of something like QNT vs VIDT lol

obv it's a pump and dump scam of biz
I am not even fudding
Even if it wasn't a pump and dump, it's a shitcoin with a too easy use of case (can be easly replicated)
No need for the token, tokenomic absent... literally shitcoin

It rode the Link pump and took advantage of reddittors coming here for Link believing every cone here is good

>one of the only 3 or 5 legit real world projects in crypto
what are the others?

Not a failure, it's only just getting started. It'll be in the top 100 before long.

I have both vidt and qnt. I doubled up on my qnt stack after seeing how it easy it is to get into the top 50 holders. Compared to quant where ten percent of all addresses are holding tens of thousands of qnt

Doubled up on VIDT stack*

have you seen the total supply of vidt though? No way it gets as high

The circulating supply is all that really matters for VIDT. Most of the supply that will be unlocked is offset by buybacks, and they're consistently burning supply from the total as well.
Smart guy. I'm not top 50, but it really is easy to be a "big" wallet in VIDT compared to some other projects. And I'm confident in VIDT surviving... which is more than can be said for 90% of crypto projects
Opposite feelings desu. I do think redditors bought in because of Link's success, but it threw off the momentum the token had and they all panic sold when it corrected. Most of plebbit is gone now.