How much of this for a suicide stack?

I can't afford a masternode, biz doesn't shill it's a good sign, it means it's not a pump and dump

Attached: stakenet.png (660x473, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-mrCmy2gm
youtube.com/watch?v=x9_YdU8vWrU
twitter.com/Bitstamp/status/1149710006104809472
twitter.com/ccurious7/status/1149781535027015682
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg51791394#msg51791394
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't afford a masternode, biz doesn't shill it's a good sign, it means it's not a pump and dump

Whatever you can get you can stake with TPoS for a little while and that might help you get close to buying a MN.

get as much as you can, USA regulating crypto up the butt in september the earlier you get in the better.

lel

if you guys had what you say you had you wouldn't be shilling like this because its an essential part of the future of crypto and whoever gets there first will moon no matter what

Is the XSN MN node ROI going to be comparable to an FSN masternode. XSN strikes me as the more serious company but 40% ROI from FSN sounds pretty damn good.

I've been hearing people fawn over all the ideas that are finally seeing a real implementation in Stakenet's ecosystem for a long time, yet almost no one knows it exists
Now is the time to spread the word

where to buy? the exchanges look scammy as fuck

Livecoin - no KYC and the best spread of lower sat sell orders
Coinall - if you have an OKEx account you can log in with that, but the spread is thin
ABCC - very thin order books

There isn't a lot of XSN left to buy. Most of it is locked up in MNs and staking.

this place is legit dude.
livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-mrCmy2gm
never had a problem with it, even after forgetting a balance was there for like 9 months.

Stakenet Mobile Preview

Attached: 1 WJJcKlynkKoEPRx5I52wdQ.png (654x572, 216K)

I can verify coinall is fucking shit, much easier to market buy at livecoin plus there is actual action there.

bought my MN from livecoin with no issues. Anyone else have just 1 MN? I try not to let it get to me and be grateful I have any at all while other anons share their max comfy multi-MN collection.

got 2, when it 1000x it'll be enough

I hope I'll be able to accumulate enough to buy a 2nd one before this thing reaches singularity. Might have the motivation to actually finish my degree just so I can afford more MNs lmfao

It felt good making it to 1 MN. Idk about anyone else but I went through a Tyrone Biggums phase and bought up a few more afterwards

Attached: e44dd9431759479d6c3539e7bba211a997453e9d7e88bbebeea285ee86285cb1.jpg (380x372, 16K)

Still trying to get more but got a decent stack so far. XSN will mean I can quit wagecucking for good soon

Attached: AEA72BA8-B47E-43FA-AF34-51EE81EC2E06.png (668x258, 15K)

Just got my 4th node running since yesterday. Feeling super comfy now
DEX will bring the rocketfuel.

Attached: 069BDD49-9550-4220-AF6F-79DA6FD8EAF3.jpg (1122x721, 132K)

Nice. 4 nodes will pay out enough for you to earn a 5th one by next year.

Attached: xsn0.png (652x946, 250K)

Have 12 lol

thousands of years into the future, our generations after us will look back into the archaeological archives of the internet, and recognise these very posts here as belonging to their great, great, great, great grandfathers. the very genuises who blessed their dynasty with extreme masternode riches for aeons. you are welcome, closest offspring in the year 3019, second richest man on planet earth.

Wtf is a masternode and how do i get and use one?

If only Andrew Jackson was alive today. I think he would've had our backs

Attached: quote-the-bold-effort-the-present-central-bank-had-made-to-control-the-government-are-but-andrew-jac (850x400, 79K)

>A Masternode is a crypto full node (computer wallet) that supports the network by hosting an entire copy of the coin's ledger in real time. In return, the Masternode will receive crypto coins as a reward. It is a great alternative to mining.
Unlike many MNs that solely host the ledger and secure the network, XSN's Masternodes have a wide variety of use-cases and are given jobs to do. They will host a DEX, the individual blockchains for each coin up for trade, and do everything mentioned in pic related.

Attached: xsnmnjobs.png (381x407, 51K)

It takes 15k XSN to buy a MN. Once you have them purchased and in the core wallet, you can use this guide to help you easily setup a trustlessly-hosted MN
youtube.com/watch?v=x9_YdU8vWrU

Possible bitstamp collab ???

Thank you anons, sadly at the moment I only have 2300. Won't the value of XSN fall if people can just farm it so easily? I assume the price of a MN goes up with it?

That would be nice.
They seem more excited about LN than most exchanges.
twitter.com/Bitstamp/status/1149710006104809472
XSN was competent enough to work on LTC. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to help out Bitstamp

I don't think that should be an issue. The block rewards were considerably higher when XSN has its last big pump in 2018. I believe it started at 50 where now it's at 20.

everyone needs to retweet this NOW !!!!!

Holy shit.. For how long have you held this massive stack? Crazy

dude that 200K must be nice for passive roi

He's a big fucking whale alright. Damn he's gonna be FUCKING loaded once this takes off.

Can I stake my coins? They are not enough for a masternode.
Itought tat only masternodes can stake

Masternodes can't stake. They get the same block rewards as staking.
Staking is a good option, but it depends how much you own. If you got 10k+ you could solo stake it and get a reward every other day.

If you got anything lower than that you can register on Cloud.Stakenet.io and pool stake your coins. Deposit your coins there, and after 24 hours your coins will start staking

This tweet is a beast. RETWEET AND COMMENT ON THIS FUCKER

Saw that on different Tg‘s todays also. Fells to me like the beginning of a Storm. Beaxy listing in Rd3 is confirmed. So latest then everyone will take notice. Buy what you can would i say.

Hope to pass you by end of month

Attached: IMG_20190713_004527.jpg (3005x2580, 1.73M)

at which price you would see the coin?
The tokenomic is a lil bit shit cause XSN are farmed trought staking each day and sold.
But where will the buy pressure come from?

>If you got anything lower than that you can register on Cloud.Stakenet.io and pool stake your coins. Deposit your coins there, and after 24 hours your coins will start staking
Thabk you gentle soul
What is the monthly reward?
P,S, why getting a masternode is it so profitable if you can stake also without a masternode?
Sorry for all this questions but this project thecnically turns me on

It creates its own buy pressure from all the services that will be running on the MN network that’s the genius of what they are doing. All services will gather fees and those fees will be collected in XSN one way or another. You don’t need to hold/own XSN to use any of the services at all so you use whatever you want and when the fee is collected a Lightning Swap will convert the asset into XSN through the DEX and then distribute to the MNs. So for example the DEX is a service, all trading fees earned by the DEX are paid back to the MN’s. So say you trade some BTC for LTC a trading fee will be taken in BTC. That’s BTC is then swapped for XSN via DEX to be distributed to the MN. It’s really fucking smart to be fair and to be honest it’s one of the best economic models I have seen in this industry

I personally never sold xsn so my rewards are pilling up and generating a new MN every 4 months approx.

>Where will the buy pressure come from?

Every transaction that will be made on the Wallet/Dex will generate fees, even if you swaped LTC for BTC the fees will be converted to XSN through lightning swap in the background and get distributed to all the masternodes running the Dex. That will keep a constant buy pressure.

Staking just gets you 45% of the block rewards. MN’s also get your 45% of the block rewards but in addition to that you can earn additional income by running services on your MN which then makes them more profitable.

Attached: 755C6177-E09E-4B84-B6F4-2827B183689A.jpg (1265x724, 626K)

>
It creates its own buy pressure from all the services that will be running on the MN network that’s the genius of what they are doing. All services will gather fees and those fees will be collected in XSN one way or another. You don’t need to hold/own XSN to use any of the services at all so you use whatever you want and when the fee is collected a Lightning Swap will convert the asset into XSN through the DEX and then distribute to the MNs
And they will sell for USD, right?
Thank you for your help.
Which is the difference between a masternodes owner and a staker?
What is staking useful for in XSN if masternodes secure network?

Sounds incredible. Buy pressure could really build up immensely I imagine.
What's the best place to buy at?

>It creates its own buy pressure from all the services that will be running on the MN network that’s the genius of what they are doing. All services will gather fees and those fees will be collected in XSN one way or another. You don’t need to hold/own XSN to use any of the services at all so you use whatever you want and when the fee is collected a Lightning Swap will convert the asset into XSN through the DEX and then distribute to the MNs
And they will sell for USD, right?
Thank you for your help.
Which is the difference between a masternodes owner and a staker?
What is staking useful for in XSN if masternodes secure network?

livecoin is where i bought 15k+ for a masternode, prices are so cheap these days

check out the FAQ on stakenet.io or join the discord

discord dot gg /ppv4bY

Masternodes and staking rewards are the same. They both recieve the same rewards. Staking is important to decentralize the whole network.
A huge whale COULD control like half of the masternodes theoretically which would make the whole chain extremely centralized. To incentivize small holders to stake they made the block rewards equal, which is pretty genius.

Stakers will help the masternodes validate transactions in the network, the masternodes themselves will help controlling the DEX, move funds around trustlessly, and much more.

I'd advice you to read the white paper.

Got like 1200 xsn today, still waiting for the rest of my buy order to get filled.

Why doesn't their website tell me what the rate of inflation is?????

It tells me that inflation in the system exists, but doesn't give me a %.

What up with that

Attached: 1559539125750.png (840x854, 434K)

>livecoin is where i bought 15k+ for a masternode, prices are so cheap these days

Prices have dumped so much since mid 2018 (not 2017 crash)...like a tipical pump and dump
I am not saying it is, I am just afraid to buy because of this

It's a fixed rate, and the current inflation is about 8%/ year, which will be lowered down for each year, pretty standard.

There was a lot of excitement when they launched in March 2018, and the price moved up above 10k sats. A whale sitting on 4 million XSN decided to cash out to buy a house for some reason, so the price went down.
It's also worth mentioning that the block rewards started at 50 XSN, and lowered down, so I guess some people bought in to stake while the rewards was high, and dumped at the peak.

Still, it only rose 7x at the time, so it's not like it did a MAJOR pump, and the growth wasn't insane either, happened over a couple of months.
So what I'm saying is, this is as far from a pump and dump as you can get. I know shitcoins pump all the time, especially those with nothing going for them, this project has a LOT to offer to everyone, not only investors, but also BTC and LTC maximalists actually, which indicates to me that this is a golden nugget to hold for now.

You see, once they release their multi currency wallet, everyone who uses it, even people who don't intent to every invest any money in the project will make the masternodes good profits in fees from just using it.
The lightning DEX is the same concept, run by masternodes, and do the math here, if millions of dollars is traded on the DEX, those masternodes is gonna be extreeeemely profitable and valuable.
Its not just "any" DEX, it's a Dex with lightning transaction and privacy in focus, and their DEX Aggregator is gonna make sure liquidity is no issue by combining multiple DEX order books togehter.

>There was a lot of excitement when they launched in March 2018, and the price moved up above 10k sats. A whale sitting on 4 million XSN decided to cash out to buy a house for some reason
how do you now the ''to buy an house''
thing?
>The lightning DEX is the same concept, run by masternodes, and do the math here, if millions of dollars is traded on the DEX, those masternodes is gonna be extreeeemely profitable and valuable.
Its not just "any" DEX, it's a Dex with lightning transaction and privacy in focus, and their DEX Aggregator is gonna make sure liquidity is no issue by combining multiple DEX order books togehter.
thank you
the dark pool is a feature like REN?
Also REN is a competitor but I would guess the winner between REN and Stakenet because I would like a masternode
Also the tokenomic is not this great booster for the project, I mean that the masternodes they will sell the fees entroits en mass, causing sell pessure

Thank you

I know because the guy actually made it public in the discord, he did a lot of OTC deals as well.

Dark pool? What are you talking about? You can't compare XSN with REN.

You don't even know or understand the tokenomics, it's clear as day that you're just here to shill REN.

XSN uses all the DEX fees to buy back XSN and distribute it.
If someone transfers 10 BTC, and pays a fee of $100, that fee will be converted into XSN using buy backs, and distributed to masternodes. This way there will be CONSTANT demand for XSN.
Also, look into their RSB model, which they'll be using to burn XSN collected from their DApps, and services.

Solid info, thanks for posting man.
I'll do some digging, and perhaps join the discord and ask a few questions.. Don't trust anyone on this shit board, haha

Just bought 7k you need 10k for a masternode right? Also how do you stake?

You need 15k for a node

>I know because the guy actually made it public in the discord, he did a lot of OTC deals as well.
I am not shilling REN, my only fear is that XSN will never get traction cause bigger exangers hate it

XSN doesn't NEED any big exchanges to become huge.
They'll be running their OWN exchange, and with their DEX Aggregator, will make sure there is enough liquidity by combining multiple DEX order books into one.

Fuck centralized exchanges, it's soon a thing of the past anyway, at least if you want to avoid all the KYC bullshit, regulation, and the TAX man looking into your shit. It's gonna blow up once people realize how easy and convenient the DEX is to use, when the masternodes holds the chains, which means you DONT need to sync with the network to trade.

Basically working like any centralized exchange, just with 100% security of your funds

will the dex aggregator ensure enough liquidity?
the difference between this and 0x or kybernetwrk (beside they are abandoned projects)?
Is criptobridge or IDEX exanger the sam masternode tech as XSN?

Nope this dex is a Lightning DEX - the first of its kind.

Damn right son, fucking cool

The DEX Aggregator should ensure a great level of liquidity if it pools the orderbooks of numerous DEXs together.

you seems so delicate, so smart, a gentle soul... not ashilling pajeet.
Should I put another 0.0250 bitcoin in it?
(I would have 7k in this way, not enough for a masternode)

Way too much shilling going on with this piece of shit project. It's like BSV 2.0

>he called it a piece of shit oh no now what will we do we're ruined

where do you guys even buy this?

user, I personally think that XSN is a great investment but I wouldn't advise you to buy any if you're unsure. This is something I won't even consider cashing out until 2021 at the very earliest.
checked
Livecoin - no KYC and the best spread of lower sat sell orders
Coinall - if you have an OKEx account you can log in with that, but the spread is thin
ABCC - very thin order books

With the DEX Aggregator you won’t need to ever go anywhere else as XSN DEX will have the best liquidity by combining all of them into 1

Attached: E574B2D8-BAFB-4CA5-855B-CCA976ECDCA3.jpg (750x1251, 591K)

There are probably better speculative investments.

Even if you buy btc just try the wallet when it comes out!

It’s literally called StakeNet? Like staking? And network? lmfao they’re really out doing themselves on these names nowadays

havent you heard of blocknet?

No, is it another retarded ponzi for sub-100 IQ brainlets?

Attached: 7E499406-82E4-49CB-A5C2-C7E92FBDAF6B.jpg (200x313, 10K)

why did you post that pic of yourself on an anonymous basket weaving forum?

Stakeholders Network is the International Business Machines form of Stakenet

>It tells me that inflation in the system exists, but doesn't give me a %.
it's not deflationary?
so no hodl meme grown in price?

>XSN DEX will have the best liquidity
never high as binance
But the multicurrency wallet could be used by normies
No marketing... tought...it's a huge gamble

Depends how badly Binance gets affected by the US site change and further regulation. If you combined the liquidty of every DEX, it's pretty fucking huge, that's what the aggregator does. No doubt a lot of whales will slowly switch to anonymous true dexes that will enable them to avoid paying exhorbitant taxes as governments get more and more intrusive and force more exchanges to hand over user data. It's already happening in Australia, every local exchange is required by law to hand over all trade data and the government is requiring foreign ones to share data of it's Australian users at the threat of being blocked by our net filter. A true Dex backed by anonymity and being regulation proof is a step forward for the industry and enables the vision of the original bitcoin creators.
I feel like such a faggot shill for typing that but it's all gonna be true if these guys actually deliver. Paranoid me says there'll be issues and it won't come as soon or as easily at we want, but if they do deliver on their promises this shit is going to 1000x, probably more, no meme.

Attached: 1339588548184.jpg (976x1400, 428K)

checked 1000x probably more confirmed praise kek

Attached: kek idol.jpg (412x450, 38K)

POSW is back on the menu boys pajeet scam wallet is officially back gentlemen

when your posts are identical ur wasting time changing ur IP to appear as if you ain't same fagging. what exactly is your endgame here?

Wow sooo funnyyy, we got a comedian here gents.

Kys room temperature IQ retard.

owners of 100+ mnodes also have a 'kill vampire' feature.

Thanks for pointing it out, the vast majority here is too dumb to understand it..

>BUT MUH.. BINANCE IS BETTER..

Yeah, for now, but they will be beaten eventually, I have no doubt about that

Exactly every coin is a shitcoin until it isn't, and binance is the best exchange until the moment it won't be anymore. remember poloniex?

wowo ur rich its crazy

Yeah I remember POLO back when it was the number 1 exchange. Hardly anyone uses it now I guess?

i still use polo. i hated them for randomly locking my funds for a year though when i didn't have a passport. plus their minimum deposit amount of .49eth is gay and cost me .25ETH yest, which is now stuck in limbo until i send enough for it to reach the minimum deposit amount.

Fuck this CEX bullshit man, by eoy you will be able to trade directly from your wallet anonymously while keeping you PKs. If LINK is the solution to the oracle problem, then XSN is the solution for CEXes problem.

Attached: Mind-Blown1.jpg (527x416, 79K)

yeah and no more fucking $20 to withdraw $100 worth of coins, as i encountered on hitbtc this morning.

someone dump into my buys for fucks sake, trying to get a masternode for a few days now at 800 but price just keeps moving up think i’m going to have to market buy the sells at 1k at this rate but that’s a 25% increase. Is that still a good price? How high can this shit go?

>lot of whales will slowly switch to anonymous true dexes that will enable them to avoid paying exhorbitant taxes
taxes are paid even if you trade on a DEX cause you have always to cash out in the end point

are you the asshole who keeps placing his order 1 satoshi above mine?
yeah this market is slow. it's relatively new and the exchange is relatively gay. a few days back i was sat twiddling my thumbs waiting hours for an order at 800 to fill, but then just threw my toys out of the pram and fucked my btc all over the sell book. which i'm likely inclined to do again today, because this exchange looks dodgy, its XMR market is selling at like a third its actual value. not touching that with a bargepole.

>Yeah, for now, but they will be beaten eventually, I have no doubt about that
Immagine thinking multibillionaire exange beaten by some good but hobbistic project

Attached: laughi.png (236x233, 93K)

you know, this isn't the only decentralised exchange, KMD is launching one in like 48hrs. worth picking up some of these too, jl777 is one of the best devs there is.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg51791394#msg51791394

might sell all other holdings and go all in on XMR, XSN and KMD.

Why this coin isn't memed? (XSN)

HeehheheheeehhehHehe Bitcoin is BIT AS IN DIGITAL BIT, AND COIN AS IN A FUCKING COIN, SO Original.

Let's name the coin something cool like deepbrainchain instead

Just saying as a passing user the shilling ITT and refusal to answer select criticisms from anons means i don't trust it and have added you to the filter list.