Revolutionary Pi

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. join Pi and use my username (>AllThingsVain) as your invitation code.

Attached: jeremy-pi-symbol.jpg (1500x1125, 251K)

Bump

Mobile app has been developed by folks over at Stanford.
The app is solves the problem of people trying to enter the crypto markets and this tool allows them to mine coins using their phone.

>Hardware or internet doesn't get used.
>Doesn't drain battery

Ambassador code for frens to get 25% mining rate bonus! Use code:

Kozii
Kozii
Kozii

Get in lads, what you got to lose?

Attached: eb947322f4f15e355e0b8178d1be864adf18ae4bed34a21615aa7defb1a59d6a_3.jpg (640x640, 28K)

Fuck off pajeets. This is probably the worst shit I’ve seen on this board. Kys ranjeesh

Unironically this. Literal pajeet doxx scam coin. Sage.

Use code zippo to join. As one of the first thousand pioneers I am your senpai and will guide you through.

go away pajeet, and no shitting on streets

Reminder that:
-"join our circle" posts are bullshit, security circles ONLY benefit the inviter
-"join us" posts are bullshit, teams/groups don't exist
-large "teams" you see posted are just the number of people that person invited and ONLY benefit the inviter

-all invite codes give the same +25% mining bonus to inviter and invitee
-anyone claiming higher % are bullshitting you
-all invite codes are infinite use, there are no "last spots"
-the ONLY way to earn mining rate bonus is inviting others
-security circle bonus maxes at 5, and your inviter counts as one
-inviting 4 then adding them to your security circle gets you +100% mining bonus

-using the invite code
>k͟o͟n͟a͟k͟o͟n͟a͟
>k͟o͟n͟a͟k͟o͟n͟a͟
>k͟o͟n͟a͟k͟o͟n͟a͟
will make anime real
minepi.com

Attached: 1556418622772.gif (500x281, 1.59M)

Make sure the person who invites you is active or you'll get less Pi. I have no life, therefore I will always be active. Use code

>Linermaster

for an active inviter

My code is "TimeTravel0"

If you are paranoid about data mining remember to deny all permissions, if you use LineageOS make sure to block everything with Privacy Guard.

Is it mining on magic?

Use code k3nnysan for MAX mining! I'll add you to my elite security circle so you get a headstart. REMEMBER code is k3nnysan.

>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan

Also remember to toggle hide real name in the options menu!

It is all pre mined and allocated accordingly

shit was developed by a Professor and Ph.D students at Stanford. kys with that pajeet shit

Absolutely horrible
Don't fall for these guys
F A K E A N D G A Y

code EdBOI for real alpha males

Attached: 1525771081802.jpg (2283x3000, 2.2M)

Use code zippo to join. As one of the first thousand pioneers I am your senpai and will guide you through.

I noticed nobody posted a brapper. So I will just leave this here.

john1865

Attached: Brapper.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Don't be a sad lad, frens.
Use code:
3lxiour

Need a code? Join the 63 of us.
>>tfue
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue

Attached: IMG_20190712_120202_185.jpg (873x1280, 146K)

Join the Nights Watch Miners!

Code
>thelordcommander

Attached: ufcqtnjm2ukz.jpg (717x593, 101K)

Also, here's my friends code:
>1000EOY

So it's like one of those idle games but cryptocurrency?

Hello fren. I know you only have one guy in your circle or whatever because that's me. If another joins with your code do I also get a bonus or just you? Also is it possible to create invite links without allowing the app to access my contacts? It don't want this ponzi shit anywhere near my real life contacts...

circles are private 1:1 connections dumbass, none of the 60 people in his circle are connected to each other, only to him

I’ll be honest if you use jimbofisherdo you will have access to my network the standard rate is .1 hash you will get my entire 375 miners hash and start at at least .59 hash or around there not to sure after halving I’m one of the early adopters as was in their PHD class use code jimbofisherdo use code jimbofisherdo

It's a dead man's switch yes. The app has absolutely no function whatsoever other than handing out tokens and incentivicing invites by promising more handouts.
It doesn't consume computation and only little power but I wouldn't be surprised if it was collecting all kinds of user data and that was the only reading for amassing a "" user"" base.
It's incredibly shallow and transparent, the devs don't even put the efforts into pretending the network/token has any Form of application.
However, if a critical mass of normies is reached, the token might reach a little value before it all farts apart, who knows...

What, as a joke or something?

As a: let's invent our own crypto and mine thousands of it before releasing it so we can become billionaires scheme. Literally no different than any other coin.

Allthingsvain

Bump

Mobile app has been developed by folks over at Stanford. Download from play store.

>Hardware or internet doesn't get used.
>Doesn't drain battery
>Doesn't cost you a penny

Ambassador code for frens to get 25% mining rate bonus! Use code:

Kozii
Kozii
Kozii

Get in lads, what you got to lose?

Attached: 58a.png (680x680, 105K)

Need a code? Join the 63 of us.
>>tfue
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue

Attached: IMG_20190713_110617_875.jpg (876x1280, 188K)

Well it is quite idle - you just see the amount you mine increasing as well as your stacks girth increasing too. I spend about 30 seconds checking up on it

>Spamming activation codes
>Still does not have fake accounts, and cheap phones to "mine" this shitcoin.