"Buy Assets and Avoid Liabilities"

"Buy Assets and Avoid Liabilities".

Is it really that easy?

Attached: Robert-Kiyosaki.jpg (1800x1075, 162K)

unironically, yes

So all this poverty around us is a product of lack of education?

It plays a big role, yeah.

>don't spend money and you'll have more

No just write feel good bullshit books and sell them

>lack of education?
Not much a lack of education
More like an abundance of mis-education, which is exactly what schools peddle
Or at the very least, omission

What kind of mis education would cause people buy not acquire assets?

Whos the gook

>BAAL
What a coincidence

All of the propaganda promoting a materialistic lifestyle. Making people feel like the norm is to constantly buy new (and expensive because that means you're better than everything else) things to show off and flex on strangers. People would rather buy a brand new car for 40k every 5 years and go on 5k vacations every year than save for a house.

>What kind of mis education would cause people buy not acquire assets?
schools are literally re-education camps for good goyim slaves

Well assets are expensive and liabilities tend to be cheap, sooo

one caveat is that the assets should be cash flow producing. ie dividend stocks, real estate etc. Once the cash flow from your assets is greater than you expenses, you've made it

Simple, yes. Easy, no.

Most of us, especially burgers, are conditioned from an early age to consume fast and often. Consumption gains status. But if you can resist the urge and place your freedom above all, you will eventually make it.

Yes but not only.
The question is if you want a life outside of the hamster circle?
If yes you have to go thru certain changes in your life.
For example , i talked today to my boomer parents and there brain isnt capable of thinking like Kiyosaki said with liabilities and assets.
I told them in a normal tone , how important it is to save money and generate cash flow coming to you instead of spending.
Boomer father " oh anonfag , just go work and you'll be able to save money"

The problem is that an entire generation was dazzled in the thought that work achieves them everything and when they get old , the gov takes care of them. But they still stay poor in old age.

Me basically:

Im generating passive income thru dividend stocks bonds and etfs because real estate is still too much away for me.
I also generate something from p2p lending which is around 13% , and its fine.
Currently im having my record month , im able to save 90% of my wage this month.
When those dividends can pay me an appartment loan im gonna buy one and rent it out , but until then i gotta save more.
Having currently around 10k€ in stocks bonds and etfs , 4k€ in p2p lending and 2k in monero.

my dividends so far for this year is around 300€
im expecting next year 1k€ in dividends and interest.

Also im not interested if the stock market is on ATH , im only interested in generating passive income to liberate myself from the force of working.
I see my current job as a Hobby to get in touch with other people and stuff , and im not working for the money , but im working for the cash flow it brings with it every month.

Attached: 1555599817601.jpg (841x778, 241K)

No you moron, spend every penny you can on i come generating assets. Buy two dividend stocks if you have to, but the snowball effect will be huge

>1k annaul dividends
lmao. i literally spend this on sushi, coke and whores in a single day.

why do all smug retards lack the most important factor in life regarding everything: capital

Spending 1k on sushi, whores and coke every day is literally niger tier behavior, your brain is financially poor.

>shield myself from liabilities by using properly configured corporations
>take on liabilities to buy assets

Kiyosaki knows that game just like anyone who has ever been in business, but he's aiming his advice at people who probably can't play that game successfully. That's who that advice is tailored to.

Unless he makes so much that 1k is nothing... I think that's the ideal life.

It really is that easy. The hard part is doing it.

Yeah well he's obviously a neet living with parents

You can’t educate a retard, and most people are retarded. Poverty is the natural state of mankind, and IQ is mostly heritable. What I’m saying is niggers will always be poor

You reminded me of a great night at Sukiyabashi Jiro, thanks

All these wise investment choices are useless unless you have a big capital to begin with. At your level of wealth you'd be better off investing... in a business.

Stocks, bonds, etf's and other stuff like that is a game for people with at least six or seven figures net worth. You'll gain nothing but chump change this way.

Save money and invest, and keep debt as low as possible. I just summarized all “success” books in once sentence.

that's pretty much the opposite of what he says

bamp

this and it he said true illiterate aren't those who don't know, its those who need to abandon what they already "know" in order to learn the real thing

Attached: aaaawesomeexpress.png (458x505, 361K)

boomers are cancer, they ruined the lives of next generations through fiscal irresponsibility and ignorance. the only way we can save ourselves from their fuck ups is to save money and learn how to invest in assets in order to generate passive income to guarantee our future and those of our offsprings.

Nope that is where you are wrong. Capital is useful if you have the understanding and experience to use it, which user you replied to is getting by actually being in the game.

This idea that you need a lot to make a lot rests on misunderstanding where true value lies: in the human mind. Give all the capital in the world to a brain let and watch your capital turn into ashes.

this can't work if EVERYONE did this right?

Attached: 1560722806020.jpg (500x306, 18K)

Education and self control.

Attached: 346967C5-9BF7-4B17-BC63-1210145713F0.jpg (543x440, 68K)

>Having currently around 10k€ in stocks bonds and etfs , 4k€ in p2p lending and 2k in monero.

I've made €15k in the past 3 months from chainlink alone. you're failing at life and you think you're smarter than you really are.

>why do all smug retards lack the most important factor in life regarding everything: capital

facts only

Just wandered in, impressed with the level of advice given relative to the shitshow that this board normally is.

>oh anonfag , just go work and you'll be able to save money
what's wrong exactly with what he said? if you want to build wealth that's exactly what to do: work, save money and invest.

Why so sad user?

probabaly not

most people (90%+) dont. most people are buying watches, cars, 2nd homes, etc, all liabilities

I feel what you're saying. The wealth building tactics the user you replied to uses might in fact require more capital than most have when they start out. But there are plenty of ways to generate income without having any money to start. You should read some of the stuff this guy wrote, it's sort of simplistic and he's kinda scammy but he makes a lot of good points. One thing he talks about is wholesaling real estate. Literally can generate money without any initial capital, you just move paper. I'm not going to detail exactly what I do because I don't want any more competition, but it's a strategy he mentions more than once and only required a couple grand to start. Averaging 3 to 4x roi per deal, and letting it snow ball, Ive managed to avoid wageslaving for the last 4 years. All on an initial sub 2k investment. Like others have said, the most valuable thing is between your ears.

He is not sad user. He is pensive.

I'm a 31 year old boomer and make 35k a year, still managed to never be in debt and have a 100k net worth. There are tons of people who make 5x my salary who are drowning in debt. People constantly try to maximize their lifestyles as much as possible in order to impress thots and people they don't care about. Literally NPCs.

I am older than you, make about the same and am around 3k in debt, trying to get out completely.

Crypto is too much unregulated, fuck off.

also the tax rates in crypto are too high

How legit is this guy? He sounds like he's a mix of technically correct advice mixed with lies and fabrications.

no.
its hard to figure out which is the asset and which is liability.
his book is about telling you which is which, but it doesnt mean he's right now