Redpill me on pic related

redpill me on pic related

Attached: 1221.jpg (600x600, 13K)

just dont. it will financially ruin you.

Its mood stabilizers for zoomers. Pretty fucking good though ngl and im ready to put a bullet in my brain if crypto crashes anyway so if I even make it to 60 i dont care what kind of conditions my lungs are in. Pretty dank addiction/10

just use an old fashion mod

i-i-i thought it was safe for your lungs?

Yeah, so is abestos, coal, and ciggarettes.

I work at a smoke shop and sell hundreds of dollars of products compatible with pic related a day, join the cult I guess

>he fell for the nicotine jew

Get suorin Edge
Swappable batteries that charge with usb c
Barely larger than juul
Buy 30 mL bottles for $15 that last a month

A 4 pack of juul pods are like $25 and last like 4 days. Total rip off

i bought me the uwell caliburn because that juul shit was getting out of hand. but here in euroland we can only get 20mg nicotine salts it sucks being a eurocuck.

chainsmoke this thing daily. pods are $8.99 on ziipstock.com don't get ripped off by pajeets

Pic related is better

Attached: 96D11A28-BEB5-40E8-91F0-59ECA91AD27D.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Yeah right, my pops, his pops, and the whole line since the first indian got raped on plymouth rock have been enjoying americas bread and butter, and im not even southern. Literally the worst part of smoking is all the anti smoking propoganda that ruins my fucking mood when im trying to hit that mutha fucking juul. They literally want you to live longer so you can wageslave for shekelstein some more.

Mouth fedora

vaping is unironically based af and youre a faggot if you dont partake.

I have a Caliburn arriving today. I was going broke buying Jewl pods.

That thing is so big you might as well just get a single battery 18650 mod. (Recommended tank: cleito pro w/ .15 mesh coil)

F
Although as an ex 2 pack a day smoker of Lucky Strikes, 25mg is enough for me.

Your opinion changed so drastically in 10 minutes, did you hit that juul boi.

15$ for the device, pods are 3x the size of juul pods, and a pack of 3 pods is 12$

Attached: STLTH_STARTER_KIT_Black_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 61K)

Still doesn't beat getting a device that you fill with your own choice of bottled juice. Abd again, the Suorin Edge has swappable batteries so you don't have to wait for your nicotine to charge like a chump. Your second battery can literally fit inside those tiny watch pockets.

I don't think the Juul is worth the cost. It's 30-40 burgerbucks everywhere I've seen it in stock.
In addition, a 3 pack of their short-lived, leaky pods is nearly $20.

If the pods were a dollar and the device itself were 10-15, it wouldn't feel like a ripoff. The success of the company appears to have more to do with good marketing rather than the quality of the device itself.

I've been happy with pic related after buying it a couple of weeks ago. The battery lasts all day, the pods have a higher capacity, and if you can take 'em apart to replace the cotton instead of buying new ones.
With that said, smok products are generally considered poor quality these days and their QC is also poor. I'm sure better nic-salt device recommendations are to be had from people who have done more research on the matter.

Attached: smoknovo.jpg (1024x1024, 40K)

are SMOK considered bad now? what would be a step up?