XSN

If you're not buying this, you're stupid

Attached: XSN Mobile Wallet.png (654x572, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/stakenet/xsn-dev-update-july-1st-c80b1975a58
x9developers.com/
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=Stakenet &search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's quite sexy desu

POSWallet scam

yes pajeet this looks exactly like poswallet

x100?

sudden curry shilling of this shitcoin is a red flag

x1000 IMO

I am looking forward to receiving 6-7 figures of NEET income from this in the future.

shut up curry shilling redflag LMAO

gains know no skincolour bitch

Post skin color and portfolio and I'll buy 20k

This one is gonna save crypto from regulation. Smart money last call, it's really starting to gain traction. limited suuply is gonna dry up fast.

Jobs of XSN Masternodes listed below. Call it a scam all you want, but for once masternodes will actually be service providers.

* Lightning Dex
* One click instant Lightning Swaps (NOT Atomic Swaps)
* Masternode escrow services
* Masternode based oracles/arbitration
* CCPoS - Staking rewards in any other coins
* Tor, PrivateSend, random hop secrets
* Masternode's collateral backed stable coin
* Lightning dApps
* TPoS - Hosting of Trustless Cold staking contracts
* Voting Delegates
* Automated payment of node operators
* Masternode Managers
* Multiple keys for Masternodes
* Enhancements for Smart Contracts and dApps
* Masternode reward split
* Masternodes Quorums Autonomous Swaps
* Cross-Chain dApp infrastructure
* Watchtower services

These masternodes are a passive income MACHINE

DAAMN it looks SEXY.

And with integrated lightning and TOR transactions?
Fuck this, I'll buy some..

Half white, half HK Chinese, buy iota, tkn, and lit too

Attached: IMG_20190712_192027.jpg (3648x2736, 1.86M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190712_192103_io.getdelta.android.jpg (1080x2240, 328K)

Damn, I thought you had the XSN branded ledger at first sight, but just a standard one I see, haha. Nice ring though

> White
> Pic related

Attached: ComfyAF.png (668x258, 15K)

Wasn't in it early enough to get one I'm afraid. Cheers about the ring, always gets comments when people notice it

Attached: xsn0.png (652x946, 250K)

That's just the tip of the iceberg my friend.
>pic related 1/3

Attached: xsn compare legacy.png (1099x613, 137K)

>pic related 2/3

Attached: xsn compare.png (1383x939, 241K)

why?

Alright fine you win gimme a bit

Holy fuck the buzzword scam starter pack.
Stay away from this shit biz

>pic related 3/3

Attached: code agnostic.png (709x346, 40K)

exactly how it is looking to me too. i would stay away

It may seem too good to be true, but it's all real user. The public beta just came out at the start of this month for Linux. Windows and Android builds should be coming shortly.
medium.com/stakenet/xsn-dev-update-july-1st-c80b1975a58

obvious samefag.

Attached: image.jpg (2820x1824, 990K)

reminder that all pos/mn coins are ponzi and if you want to make it you invest in pow coins

StakeNet is TPoS...lmao weak fud

Stakenet is by far the exception to the rule considering how much use-case they provide for MNs

ahhh yes, when ethereum switches to POS it will immediately become a ponzi

Attached: hasmetr brianlet.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>stakenet is a different shade of poo
still poo
>fancy sentence
wow
at least you're right

hahahahaha, here have another (you) to add to your collection.

>Instant one-click private swaps between BTC, LTC, and now Tether via LN swaps. Goods payable with BTC can be bought with LTC, Tether, or XSN.
>Interoperability between LN coins, ETH/ERC20, and EOS tokens
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Truly decentralized DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade so the end-user doesn't need to download them individually
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXes that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
>No need to transfer
Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

Attached: xsnart4.png (1600x900, 2.69M)

Can we get a screenshot where it's on the Lightning tab? I'm curious to see what's there

I'd actually love to see that as well, however if we see it all at once, we will probably not be as excited for the final release? Haha that's what I'm thinking, a nice little teaser to get an idea of how the layout will be

Should be an android build for testing out next week and they said they will be doing side by side comparison videos of Lightning Swaps vs Atomic Swaps to show how they made Atomic Swaps a relic of the past

I'll try it out for sure, can't wait to try my first lightning swap, I've heard it's near instant? Wanna see it with my own eyes

Tf is wrong with you, bro? Maybe add some more textbook shill into your posts?

a couple of questions, then
1. what do you think of SNTVT?
2. By TKN, you mean TokenCard, right?
3. between the three you listed and LINK, which one do you think is most likely to 100x?

None of them. Shit projects, well LINK is not, that would be a lie, I could see LINK valued at $20, but even that is a stretch, the whales is gonna make sure the price won't go that far without a battle

Yeah, I'm not so sure. I see LIT going past 1.0 regardless, personally.

What does LIT offer? Shill me, just a quick rundown

Frankly, I'm new here, so I'm not that good at that yet.
But, considering that it's not on any normie exchanges yet, I think that alone will give it a good kick once/if that happens. In addition to that, there's been loads of news about them partnering with other known entities in the crypto realm. I understand my seeing more about it could be because people ''want'' me to see it more, but that doesn't make me think that means the price will ''droop'', despite the seemingly rational paranoia I feel as a result.
Finally, it's still sort of newish, having just finished its ICO, supposedly raising $2mm in under thirty minutes and the price is still sort of low enough for a poorfag like me to be able to get in and make effective use of its strong potential to 100x.
I think I did okay.

All my holdings I think could 100x, the question is which one will 1000x. VIDT and NEXT I am least unsure about. Sold link at 4 usd, but easily has the potential to 10x if not more still.

Sentivate too earlier to buy in IMHO, tkn very good time to buy in just before cusp of release. Try and time the market on the least popular phases after initial hype, otherwise you'll just be a bagholder for life.

Imagine thinking working products are shit

So it offers, nothing? Jesus dude.. Be careful with these pump and dump ICO's.. some are profitable, some not. Wish you the best of luck, but a friendly advice. Invest in something with an actual FUTURE. If you hold long enough youll be fucking loaded, and you don't need to shit your pants each time the price moves up and down.. too much stress, been there's done that.. in 2017.

I'm holding mostly XSN, BTC, ETH and a little XMR now, which I will probably sell for more XSN on the next rebounce, since XSN makes XMR obsolete with their Stakenet Wallet.

Good luck

What "working" projects are you referring to?

Will it be released on the app store, or just be available as a standalone APK file?

Well the idea is that the investments being made by the team in the way of developing partnerships conveys their being in it for the long term, which is one of the big things that makes these newer alt coins stand out.

The biggest reason I noticed SNTVT was McAfee. You don't think this is enough reason to put even a small portion of your port in to it?

you stupid curry niggers and your fucking xsn scam. You all fucking run your nodes for an eternity, then start spam shilling on biz to snake in suckers that go on these few dogshit useless exchanges so you can unload your bags on them. a fucking 2 BITCOIN THINK BUY ORDER BOOK ON THE EXCHANGE WITH THE MOST VOLUME AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
get the fuck outta here, stupid fucking poo in loos. There's a reason this dogshit hasn't managed to get onto one half decent exchange after fucking 18 months

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha fucking discord retards

Attached: xsnpoo.png (1482x821, 134K)

judging from the amount of threads and shillers, you'd expect a little more than 2 WHOLE BITCOIN worth of buy orders, wouldn't you? fucking curryfags with their 10$

C O P E
O
P
E

timestamp your skin color rajesh

Based
Cringe

Just for you, fag

Attached: fuck-you.jpg (4048x3036, 3.39M)

What wrong bros? Is there a problem? I don't understand why you are making fun of the $25,000 standing like in line to buy XSN, shouldn't that be an indication that it is in demand? You seem to have you cap on too tight. If you have any inquiries or questions about StakeNet feel free to ask me, in-fact I INVITE you all to reply to me. If you ain't a pussy that is.

Someone shill me on this is it just a pajeet scam?

2 BTC is 10x more than your portfolio is even worth, get your fat ass outta here user.

x1000 IMO
Why?
Justify tokenomic / hodling / the not selling cones

>those are the returns of all the masternodes or is it ROI only of one masternode?

All of his nodes. Not bad IMO. If a node pays out too much it sucks as people sell off their rewards.

Way too risky.

Are you willing to bet money on the fact that this literal who team is completing something that blows all current tech out of the water?
They're in way over their head assuming this isn't just an outright scam.
Would only feel comfortable investing if I was a codemonkey and reviewed it

remember that this is returns WITHOUT DEX and dApps built on top of XSN.

Dash is 100x more than this coin and this has all the features of it and more. Literally undervalued af.

how about you download a linux iso and try the LN test wallet instead of chatting out your ass? :)

Dude, the multi currency wallet is in public beta testing on Linux, devs announced a Windows version will come out in a week or so.
Anyone who uses it, even people who don't give 2 shits about the project (you) will benefit XSN masternodes.
The project is NOT depending on investors, but USERS of their products.. something you don't see much in crypto overall.
Shit post all you want, the wise guy will see the potential passive income off of the worlds first Lightning DEX and Lightning multi currency wallet, and invest.

Pretty impressed that for a coin that gets shilled on biz constantly, it only goes sideways

Constantly? Naah man.. this one has been shilled for a week.

There are 20 LINK threads here on the daily and yet the price goes down? Yeah, totally makes sense, dumbfuck

it has been shilled for 18 months. protip: nothing has changed

link did a 20x, this shit did a NEGATIVE 50% in the same timeframe lmao

Wrong.
Been shilled here occasionally when there has been something to actually talk about.

ROI for one node is a little over 2000 days

>wrong
no. there has always been xsn threads here. Not on the same scale as link, but this crap has been here ever since they were posw. him saying it has been shilled for a week is fucking dead wrong. this coin is old as fuck, and there have always been threads about this garbage

Same goes for any other coin, you can pretty much name them all, comparing it to LINK (Which I hold as well) makes no sense dude. LINK is one of the all time most shilled projects here, except ETH. LINK did NOTHING for 2 years straight, so what the fuck is your point really? You're making absolutely 0 sense of yourself.
Using LINK as an example is pretty much the most stupid example you could have come up with.
Look at TRON, ADA, NEO, they are going fucking sideways as well, what's your point? Jesus..

>Not having Denarius. The true coin for true patricians
Pleb

Attached: Denarius.png (200x200, 30K)

>All of his nodes. Not bad IMO. If a node pays out too much it sucks as people sell off their rewards
they will sell anyway their rewards

No point in selling them right now. Most people save up their rewards to get more nodes actually, why? Because the nodes hasn't even reached half their full potential income yet. These earnings are only from block rewards.

Masternodes will earn from:

DApp fees
TOR transactions
Multi currency wallet fees
Lightning DEX transaction fees
Cold staking fees
And much much more.

Selling now is like selling BTC below $1k.
Not even joking.
Join the discord and you'll see a lot of people discuss this from time to time.

I think if any of my altcoins pulls a 10x I'm going to start running a MN or two.

Good luck with that plan user. Wish you all the best

Just how important do you think it is that I get a MN running soon? I only have 2.5XSN right now, so I'm quite a bit off, but I do have the capital to get one. I'd say at the rate I'm moving funds to XSN, it'll be a no less than six months until I'm actually able to put that much in to it.
Just how imperative is getting a MN with XSN asap?

In 6 months I'd expect XSN to be sitting above $1 considering their Multi currency wallet and DEX is up and running. So if you have to, I'd get it now where it's cheap as fuck to get one

That's kinda the question though - how pressing is it? I'd love if it was at 1+ in 6 months, but should i fomo the MN now to build the bags for the ~10x?

Chainlink has hundreds of millions in volume, XSN has like $70,000

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=Stakenet &search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

My point is that for all the shilling you have done on Jow Forums it still has been going sideways

Why is this not shilled here like Link was?
It should have supreme memes... prolly 4chnners they thin that the fact that it has no marketing is an iusse
and it is

I'm not really sure where you'd be going if you're not going to chan though, outside of dedicated communities, anyway.

well this place is an underground market sentiment indicator
Because it's full of baswment dwellers that they have all the time to research for a project, and the autism helps very much in this.
The general retailer investor doesn't know about underground projects until they make a x100
Do you now any underground communities with more autismo than here?

>Do you now any underground communitie with more autismo than here?
Which is why my only slightly autistic young NEET ass just hit the goldmine when I stumbled back in to Jow Forums a few months ago bored as fuck and said fuck it why not give it a shot since none of you shut the fuck up about btc.
So I made 80% my port in a few months and I haven't been able to stop coming back.
Thanks, faggots.

Attached: 1508951751681.jpg (411x418, 42K)

Link was shilled for 2 fucking years before it did a 20x lmao

Unironically NOW is the time. But, you’re free to do whatever you want.

Anyone familiar with Blocknet? I hear binance doesn't list them either because they have their own DEX. Binance is gonna get wrecked when the marketing for StakeNet comes out. Like bro, dApps on StakeNet can be built using ANY PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE. Do you know how much more accessible this makes StakeNet for developers? No more learning a new language to code dApps like silly Solidity for ethereum.

What's your estimation for the time my window will close by? I don't see myself being effectively capable of buying in to a MN at $2000 at this rate.

Personally I fomo'd tf in and bought a masternode in one sitting after I saw an interview with their platform manager was published on AltCoinBuzz last Tuesday. The opportunity to get in this early is just too good to let slip through my fingers like a few others I screwed up on. Not this time though.

how stupid would it be to get a BTC loan and buy a XSN masternode with it?

The real crime would be not buying ETHplode at these prices.

no this is some obvious discord pump shit. look at the sell vs buy orders

meh you seem like fud shill
be more specific. i'm probably just being lazy but i'm not seeing what's so anomalous.

low volume, only on a few exchanges, and sell orders are eclipsing buy orders tenfold+?
looks like goobers trying to get rid of their bags

Month or two. It’s at its ATL though so I’d do it now desu