He's not black

>Never gonna make it

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-143146_Tinder.jpg (1080x1921, 234K)

sounds like the kid is black tho user

mad white "men" incoming

Attached: 1520899068097.jpg (1080x739, 79K)

>that horse face
poor mutt cucks

they're just using the guy as an accesory
the man, seeing this, decides to make himself as disposable as she intends him to be

Bro that girl is witch tier no wonder she got oogabooga’d

Honestly just cum inside coal burners and dip they will end up with a white kid which will offset the goblin hapa

>father figure
go figure...

mfw little Lebron is getting the authentic child of color experience...

Attached: 8H2nvL.jpg (655x531, 319K)

Friendly neighborhood reminder: thin upper lip = coalburner, SJW, refugee promoting whore characteristic. Avoid at all costs. What? Don’t believe me? Look at 90% of the race traitor threads on any board and tell me what you notice.

i fill look for this

explain this one then she had 3 of his kids, you mad whitey?

Why would I be jealous that yet another roasty fell for the interracial meme and ended up with a mutt child she's going to have to raise by herself? She got what she deserved and it's hilarious.

90% not 100. so btfo nigger

Why would I be mad? I’m glad these women are out there being strong, single moms who don’t need no man. Black men are raised by single moms and learn to focus on vanity and status, the same way women do. It makes the attractive to women and the cycle perpetuates itself.

I’ll be on the the sidelines stacking money and observing.

Calling a kid "LeBron"... Seriously...
May as well call the kid "Le Nigger"

Indeed. She falls under the 10% category. But most, not all, have a thin upper lip.

When you see it...

This. So be it. I’ll just stack money and get out of burgerville and move to somewhere like EE or Central Europe where I’m appreciated. Good for them

>t. Chadlet

>witch-tier
we need to make this a meme, has a nice ring to it

Ease up on the racist discussion.
Some of you have grown up sheltered.
I promise you there's more good black people than bad ones.
Of course, you'd need to go outside and see for yourself instead staying cooped up in your bedrooms.

White bois can't get a win lol

Attached: 1540893827022.jpg (630x1200, 158K)

awww, does somebody need a snickers bar?

You forgot hoop earrings
If a girl wears them she's 99% coalburner.

>single mom at 25
lol

This dude looks like he actually has his shit together. There's nothing wrong with the color of your skin as long as you act like a fucking decent citizen, and don't use retarded slang in every sentence.

Still not as bad as British people. I remember seeing a British family when I was out once, and they were so fucking ugly. Later, I looked up British faces online, and that family was actually above average.

I thought that was 50 cent, guess that's phone posting for you

She's actually very good looking but the prospect of being seen with a white woman with a black son is just horrifying. For that reason, i'm out..

yeah well they still smell like niggers and have monkey brains even if they are polite good bois.
Also fuck being outside why would anyone want to go outside the comfort of his own home.

Attached: 1375695527599.gif (256x143, 1.95M)

>manlets playing in the toy aisle

It's not about good or bad
Would you give up your land and environment to black people just because they're fucking nice? Lmao

unacceptable

and if she breathes too

What, your gf has hoop earrings? Lol

>Would you give up your land and environment to black people just because they're fucking nice?
No, I'd give them to the best candidate. If that candidate happens to be black, then ok.

That's the point, blacks aren't a strong race. They were brought to the USA, they're being brought to Europe by rescue ships right now.
Niggers shouldn't be crying if natives try and kill the invading savages.

cringe

cringe + yikes x900

Attached: 1562732532970.jpg (1200x1200, 123K)

Whites on this site are pathetic. Seriously a joke of a race

Attached: F91EC05B-3A04-406A-91CA-60BD3AC7EE77.png (856x1333, 77K)

Summarizes pol’s cope very well.

That being said America is on the edge of financial collapse. Modern warfare is fought with guns and planning and intellect. The winners in a resource scarce anarchy scenario will unironically again be white and Asian men.

But the day that happens everyone will be a loser anyways.

Attached: 24316CE0-D87E-4376-B88A-4548293EA07C.png (434x254, 186K)