/SENT/ - Sentinel dVPN general

Sentinel is the first blockahin project with actual users that is not gambling related
live numbers: stats.sentinel.co/

sentinel vision is to allow users to be truly safe from surveillance, offering an open source dVPN which provably doesn't log data and offer safe encryption, no other centralized vpn is able to offer anything similiar.

sentinel is part of tendermint/cosmos ecosystem with projects like binance dex althea foam matic etc... cosmos ecosystem will see huge growth once alt bull starts again.
Cosmos blockchain will be interconnected by 3 major hubs (cosmos, iris and sentinel)
dpos chain will have the equivalent boom that erc 20 had during 2017, 66% of the supply is locked at all times for the DPOS security
>features alredy delivered:
-dVPN app on ethereum (running from april 2018)
-dVPN app on tendermint (running from jan 2019) youtu.be/Iaa7Jwd5sy8
-tendermint testnet with closed validator set
-android app
-own crypto wallet for ethereum and tendermint

>planned features

-DPOS tendermint blockchain in q3-q4 (test up and running for months)
-decentralized chat app youtu.be/T1H8exU6D7I
-wireguard implementation (linus torvalds endorsed wiregaurd making it the standard)
-multi hop relay net (first of its kind truly revolutionary tech for a VPN) youtube.com/watch?v=HYK1BPXSji4&t=1s
-tor exit nodes
-socks5
-private nets ( this will allow corporations and banks to set up private networks that only employees can access)
-zk snark mixer
-interblockchain communication protocol
-IOS app youtu.be/pzy5APfng0c

with DPOS you will be able to earn staking rewards by delegating your tokens, the current mcap is around 2m$
i see 500m$ as a very realistic market cap for seninel a project that has achieved real usage and has a steady development,you guys can try the dvpn right now for FREE till main net hits , also worthed to know that binance labs is searching for a dVPN project to support
sentinel.co/

Attached: SENT_logo.png (387x517, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.cosmos.network/t/list-of-projects-in-cosmos-tendermint-ecosystem/243
computerweekly.com/news/252466203/Top-VPNs-secretly-owned-by-Chinese-firms
medium.com/sentinel/sentinel-announcing-the-dvpn-node-host-incentive-program-c1753640422f
medium.com/sentinel/sentinel-dvn-nodes-incentivized-for-bandwidth-provided-node-incentivization-program-update-of-68e6d02a66f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got my bags filled, when moon OP, CZ keeps shilling it gotta mean something right

yeah CZ has been been very interactive on twitter with SENT people

Saw the usage skyrocket in the last few months, one shitcoin that actually is being used, who could have thought that shitcoin like that would actually exist

i literally can't find any other project actually being used that is not gambling related, just look at the fucking stats , when main net hits and monetization is allowed it will fucking moon

And now binance user gonna need vpn to access it from USA, HMMM makes you think doesn't it user

Attached: IMG_20190712_215913_216.jpg (720x1280, 120K)

CZ partnership with SENT

He likes the distribution of the software

50k plus downloads in the middle east

ALL IN SENT, unironically this is legit

Hold some corn too user, sent and Bitcoin will be enough to retire, enjoy the ride

Dude cz fucking retweeted that, thats huge why this shitcoin has a mcap so low ?

People don't understand that Binance labs under CZ direction made Sent and propagated in the redhat and white communities as open source project to reduce risk from regulators; Knowing that in the future Binance would need a Dvpn to keep the flood gates from turning into regulatory bottle necks.

yeah dude SENT has been low key endorsed by CZ all along, i think they will list it soon

Attached: CZ_dVPNs.png (544x253, 65K)

james has been the most vocal public sent shill on twitter look at that direct answer from cz hinting that binance labs knows about SENT

Attached: CZ_dVPNs2.png (564x490, 159K)

Chart looks like a bag holder coin

its low cap dude, and with so much support behind it, its not gonna stay so for long, heres your chance to get a nice bag for cheap, take it or leave it

Attached: get in line anons.jpg (765x483, 47K)

Last time I was in Malta, I heard that Cosmos Mainnet would start the Bull season, and that Sentinel, one of its hubs would start the Alt season. Sentinel is a no brainer because it is such a small market cap it is easy to push, and it offers regulatory arbitrage for binanace.

yep bitcoin atom sent and privacy coins are solid. Why wouldn't people want to earn SENT from the vpn rather than paying shit tier vpns monthly or yearly, no brainer

Attached: 1558283933243.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I just checked and it had lots of volume when it pampers, it probably needs just a better exchange then shitbtc and it will moon, more 1% of the supply changes hands everyday, can probably get a nice bag

yeah op, insert a dark souls vidya meme as fag related(most likely originated from pewdiepie reddit which makes it 50 times gayer.). automatic fag detected.

Pretty weak volume don’t wanna get dumped on pal

That is cool and all, but right now the climate is all about regulatory arbitrage and what systems can aid to that as censorship and bottlenecks increase. Bitcoin takes care of international censorship on 22 trillion in volume in that arena. USA and FATFA rulling crypto, and the Regulatory segregation of exchanges, coin de-listings because of that. All Bad for business. State sponsored segregation of customers. You need a Dvpn PRONTO, to stay ahead of the game. PIVX is even integrating SENT into its wallet. We all know who pumped that...

watch the books user, thin sells, all bigger sells get bought, market doesnt move because its hitbtc but you can see plenty of action happening over the days, plenty of demand

SENT Is one of the Onlus coins with actual usage, this shit Will moon, either way im not selling One single sent at these prices, in hosting some nodes and earning tokens with their incentive program

People don't understand all these assets are risk. The thinner the books the "cheaper" the asset, the more risk. Let those who can't not handle risk purchase at a high premium from the early settlers. Do not try to persuade them

yeah, the only reason why it has no pamped yet its cause of hitbtc, but the team said they might get a new exhange soon

people prefer to get dumped on with high mcap shitcoins like algorand which btw the presale was 0.05$

CZ made this project for regulatory Arbitrage reasons

Noobs just do not understand the game

Read the story of Bob surplus on Bitcoin talk

SENTinel will be one of the major 3 hubs in the cosmos ecosystem dude, it will be like the monero of cosmos ecosystem, offering mixer to any blockchain that connects

Attached: tendermint_hubs.jpg (719x623, 70K)

Ha! Explains why Binance DEX is building on the Cosmos/Tendermint Ecosystem

Are you saying I am gonna retire early user?

also SENT will offer services directly to BTC it will almost become like a btc sidechain like liquid from blockstream so it will very much appeal to btc maximalists

Attached: BTC bridge.jpg (927x681, 108K)

imagine the huge volume sentinel mixer will get when it connect directly to binance chain and will be able to offer mixing services to any coin traded there

Attached: senile-sentinel.jpg (1131x1131, 267K)

along with other 80+ high profile projects, shitcoin platforms that been alive for years dont have such development on them, this gonna be next bubble and I sure as hell gonna be riding it

depends if you have enough dude

been accumulating for months, nicely averaged down this month in particular, I probably have enough

Attached: fomoHARD.jpg (1023x1009, 167K)

The full list of projects building on cosmos is amazing forum.cosmos.network/t/list-of-projects-in-cosmos-tendermint-ecosystem/243

>Regulators Segregate Exchanges on Citizenship Bias

> Markets become separated, Market Makers monopolize native regulatory market, threatening Sovereignty of the spreads and price action

> Coins are judged on Genesis bias, airdrops, ICO, ect.

> Profit is reduced due to fractured liquidity and separated order-books

Only Options is to Launch a DEX and give Clients access to a Anti fragile Dvpn system that does not have a bias on IP address/ Citizenship

> Tender-mint/Cosmos is funded by Black Rock Capital, who has their arms in Okex and Bianace

> Dvpn Sentinel - cosmos/Binance DEX - No client Bias - More open globalized market, More profit for Binanace

im not finished buying yet dude lol, this shit will moon so hard when 66% of the supply will be locked on main net launch

Attached: roadmap.jpg (1257x796, 146K)

92 fucking projects user, when will people realize this

I didn't trust this project a lot last year... now I'm using the dvpn app in the phone every day for free. Byebye PIA and Nordvpn, I think Sentinel will put all these VPNs selling our data out of business quite soon

Attached: IMG_20190622_112249_954.jpg (587x496, 75K)

FED is Dovish, Rates are going to be cut again

Cheap credit, Cheap money

This next bubble is taking us to Mars

The SPACE Money always adds air to the markets

When its too late and it already mooned, plebs only buy tops. They dont buy projects that are about to pamp

What problem is this service supposed to be solving and why does it matter? I’m slightly interested but the shilling here does not have me convinced

kek, governments are cracking down on anything privacy related, most vpns are at least partially co-owned by chinks. dVPN is litterally the only vpn you can actually trust to keep its word cause in this case, word is code and code is law

Cosmos is already $1b MC not very much room to move up.

All crypto is about regulatory arbitrage

If the asset is not trying to attempt that. It is a scam

Sentinel is a Dvpn which allows exchanges to sell services to clients globally with out regulators judging or having bias on the nature of the clients geographic region and or citizenship. Just as Bitcoin makes SWIFT, SEMPA IBS, and other ledgers look like a joke in the international payment and settlements arena. Pure and legal regulatory arbitrage around KYC, AML and others

Was a Good ICO. Will do better than Onions Boy pedophile Eth Incorporated

all centralized VPNs cannot ensure data is not being logged, sentinel with its open source architecture and multi hops relay net will be able to provably protect users from surveillance.
it will also allow users to monetize their unused bandwidth (which a huge and untapped market)
so people lets say will be able to host a node during the night and browse on a VPN for free during the day.
sent nodes will be like miners for data instead of hashes

Attached: photo4927466814942849036.jpg (668x809, 103K)

thats not too bad either, gotta create community members somehow lol, best time is to buy now though, I will surely dump mine on plebs

Attached: Selection_049.png (516x876, 162K)

Sentinel maybe a low cap project, but man it has the N°1 memes hahaha love it

Attached: IMG_20190622_112126_074.jpg (678x724, 101K)

The community was created on the dump, Where do you think the memes come from?

dedicated community shows the project has value and people are conviced enough of its success to spend time making memes

Attached: SENTinels.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

So in other words there’s folks out there with 10 ton bags ready to drop after a price hike

Markets Cycle, You act as if one when dumps, another does not buy. You can not have a ticker with out Rotation. Do not fool yourself

after eth deflates fenbushi and co will need to pamp the next shiny shiny, those projects are the cosmos ecosystem projects

Attached: poster2.jpg (824x1280, 236K)

Wow centralized VPNs are rekt if that infographic is true

computerweekly.com/news/252466203/Top-VPNs-secretly-owned-by-Chinese-firms

something like vpn shouldnt be centralised in the first place

nice meme dude, and it also speaks the truth, sentinel is solving an actual problem

Attached: sentinel1.png (1000x766, 154K)

talking about Sentinel memes.... I really think these guys are onto something and we are here more about them soon, just my 2 cents

Honestly i hope these guys at Sentinel rekt all the fucking centralized VPNs collaborating with the government, if sentinel is trustless really with blockchain and we can be sure our data is not compromised I'm sold

Attached: IMG_20190623_110033_790.jpg (748x493, 99K)

imagine sentinel as a tor network where nodes gets actually payed for what they do and EVERYBODY can host nodes and get payed for it, imagine normies hosting a node and paying their netflix subscription with the money gained

Attached: 12aeace8f4be27f35bfe64b1010fd3ab.jpg (1143x699, 81K)

LOL when SENT goes to 0.02 Cents it will be x25

every fucking household could be vpn server, imagine your little sister making money by running little raspi in her drawer

catch the SENTs now before they get away

Attached: blue-pepe.jpg (500x812, 35K)

imagine all the zoomers planting nodes in public libraries and in schools it will be fucking amazing, the internet will be free again and sent will become part of the internet stack

Raspi for bitches and thots

SENT nodes on Intel Nucs, hardwired into ISP unknown locations. SENT nodes on random telephone poles. Quit being a pussy, and be a Pirate on the high seas

Yeah centralized vpns cant be trusted nice dubs kek agrees with you

Sentinel nodes will propagate worse than HIV and LGBT movement

Easy linear graph. Censor ship increases - SENT nodes increase

these niggers don't get that SENTinel will be the first project to bridge between crypto and real world with actually usefull usecase, imagine missing this rocketship, i would just neck

Attached: d48118329901998608698dfe5bd9eccc.png (768x1024, 1.1M)

or straight up baked into router, pleb friendly appliactions

>first blockchain project with actual users
>493 active sessions
>meanwhile BAT is at 2m daily active users with 200k verified publishers

lmao enjoy your sub 10k user count plebs

Attached: lbg.png (353x469, 355K)

Easy to understand

Right now Billions are being made on US censorship. Prohibition develops parallel markets where top dogs cash in. Number one censored market right now is Iran. The most predatory Orwellian state is the Saudi Theocracy

the Propagation of Sentinel in these Regulatory Arbitrage markets is complete, over 50k Down Loads Total.

yeah the difference here is the BAT is a useless token that crates friction and is not needed in the platform, while sentinel created a model where they will be able to accept any token or coin from any blockchain.
bat is just a browser that doesn't need blockchain at all, using crypto was just a marketing scam to get the funding

Attached: SENTINEL-YOU.jpg (800x1069, 384K)

BAT was a good ICO. Good thing Most Og's converted those to ride the BTC bull to 100k. Have fun Capitulating on your corporate coin LARPing as Open source project. The Hews do love your "attention" faggot

sentinel has more then 10k downloads and most of them come from regions that actually need the product for its true purpose.
sentinel is an ethical and cypherpunk project that is making the world a better place
(btw this numbers are now much higher cause this if may numbers)

Attached: photo5966654295606667592.jpg (976x373, 29K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 10.32.41 AM.png (500x388, 278K)

Wow those numbers are amazing

Well said Dude projects that force you ti use their shitcoin Just create huge fiction i likes that sentinel Will be able to accept my BTC and XMR for service payements

There are also mysterium and privatix in the same market, but I agree sentinel is the most advanced right now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 2.18.54 PM.png (900x542, 839K)

yeah and check out the incentivization program ,where sentinel will pay you to host a node

medium.com/sentinel/sentinel-announcing-the-dvpn-node-host-incentive-program-c1753640422f

medium.com/sentinel/sentinel-dvn-nodes-incentivized-for-bandwidth-provided-node-incentivization-program-update-of-68e6d02a66f4

Attached: photo5951623134136348437.jpg (851x315, 21K)

become part of the relay net be free

Attached: photo5911535172115869689.jpg (1177x1600, 437K)

Attached: sent3c.png (512x512, 328K)

Attached: photo5911535172115869693.jpg (1200x723, 144K)

WEN MOON

Attached: british-shorthair.jpg (1600x893, 168K)

Just look at the size of that market

Attached: 609785-the-why-axis-vpn-market-size.png (810x617, 66K)

Nice program, can i use aws or digitalocean for hosting a node cause you can get some digitalocean servers for almost free and that would be very profitable gettings lots of sent for each node

Yes you can

yeah you can use all those kind of services and its very easy to set up a node , i personally set up some nodes myself

Attached: the-sovereign-boys.jpg (1536x839, 111K)

what exchanges op

Attached: 1559661562716.jpg (400x400, 27K)

yeah SENT offers a superior and more complete service then any of those centralized VPN scams, it will quickly eat up the VPN market.
and just think what will happen when they launch the decentralized chat with native user crypto payements

Attached: bfghrthyr.png (1946x3312, 947K)

Trump fudding BTC in twitter yesterday, but see what happens when he saw Sentinel....

Attached: IMG_20190622_112021_971.jpg (520x1280, 169K)

Attached: SWENMoon.jpg (640x640, 68K)

hitbtc idex coinall yobit

nvm found on site

he literally can't stop it, he would need to enter thousands of normies houses and shut down every router hosting a sent node

Attached: photo5839099784164651521.jpg (1155x764, 188K)

SENT about to be big PIA to Xi Jinping of China

Attached: sent2c.png (512x512, 307K)

hahahaha this is the BEST summary

Attached: IMG_20190622_112139_689.jpg (330x460, 35K)