You guys are so dumb

The governments around the world including the US could ban bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Stop buying this shit it’s not safe and it’s not a good idea.

Attached: AEBCDE05-D951-4D86-A140-43FB76A61F63.jpg (226x223, 7K)

this is a hobby for serious anti-government technologists, go the FUCK back to r*ddit you faggot

Just like how governments effectively ended piracy right?

they are powerless

Bump

>ban bitcoin and cryptocurrency

Attached: 1562618641295.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Well see if you’re still laughing when they actually do it

>when they actually do it

Attached: 1559605951827.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Seriously stop being a prick. No one uses bitcoin or cryptocurrency except for crime and gambling. That is literally it. The US literally tweeted about it yesterday.

>No one uses bitcoin or cryptocurrency except for crime and gambling.

Attached: 1558386087365.jpg (300x373, 40K)

>The US tweeted about it
Jesus Christ you must be from some kind of mud country

Op is a faggot with a micropenis

B B Bu But user, Cryptocurrency is already legal

I’m sorry that you do not follow the news and current events at all. The jack asses responding in this thread are actually making me even happier for when bitcoin and cryptocurrency are banned. I will be bookmarking this thread for that day.

Awful bait, but it's always worth pointing out that the entire point of bitcoin is you can't ban it

>when bitcoin and cryptocurrency are banned.
>I will be bookmarking this thread for that day.

Attached: 3BD4CB83-0CE4-4175-A4A9-164B672A83B1.jpg (363x550, 23K)

Yeah you can't truly ban crypto, but putting a ban on it would absolutely slam the brakes on our gains trains. The normie adoption money would stop instantly.

Why would they ban it when they created it
>anti-goverment technologists
kek’d big gov created the entire sphere pleb

Hilarious how all these summernewfags think satoshi was a single man who was anti government. You retards got psyop’d into buying a gov birthed currency that funds their black projects

Attached: C67B3E10-6B1D-46CA-9DDE-08CAE6F63028.jpg (992x527, 90K)

Someone post Asuka.

10x your crypto with moon3d. bonus schemes awaits

Attached: download (19).jpg (226x223, 8K)

No. That's how it started out. Like most big life changing things in this world it started with shady fucking dealings.
I remember when Bitcoin was like 4 dollars and only saw it on shady dumpster back alley internet areas.
One of those probably drug or gun rings thought to make it worth more and more and suck people into their world.

you cant ban something that has been proliferated onto millions of devices. its over, juden.

I would guess there are enough AnCap Autists in the states to start a second civil war, if they tried that.

the illuminati created bitcoin to fuck the jews over

>you can't commit genocide
Yet many examples
>you can't ban religion
Yet many examples
>you can't have a civil war
Yet many examples

The truth is that government can do whatever it wants, it did these things before when we were comparatively just bronze age monkeys. You can't even imagine how much easier it is now. There's a reason for all the identity politics and zombie films in pop culture. Normies would love nothing more than to see a group of people abused and murdered. Resistance only makes it comical to them.

>kek’d big gov created the entire sphere pleb
user, I....

Attached: ItsFUCKINGFLATDUMBNIGGER.jpg (660x510, 41K)

just buy bitcoin before hit 100k, kike. its over.

>bookmarking
Holy shit my sides please stop

>I will be bookmarking this thread for that day.

Attached: 1552474820128.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Did you know that during the prohibition, the conspiracy that alcohol was deliberately poisoned turned out to be true?

store your bitcoins in your computer its the only place where theyre safe.

Attached: images (31).jpg (751x408, 68K)

Nobody has ever said any of those things. Genocide & Religion bans have been around since before the Crusades & America was built on a civil war.