ALT season

>ALT season
>somehow manage to loose 100$

Attached: 245342.png (650x773, 47K)

what did you boughted

answerd me you son of a basterd bitch

whos making money right now honestly...

>believing this is alt season

You are losing money because your beliefs are retarded.

I made 500 user

it just started be strong

link, one, erd
got dumped on every single one

Me too im getting absolutely fucking justed. Lost 40% these past 5 days.

Made $1300 off of fuze, and soon to be even more when McAfee pumps it again

Attached: 1562816241378.jpg (394x458, 53K)

I bought LINK and ONE 2 days ago. Couldn't be comfier, up almost 20% on both

How the fuck did you get dumped on Link and One? They are both green as fuck. You bought into the green candles instead of buying at the bottom, did you?

wtf one is actually pumping

Both Link and One are pumping. If OP truly was able to lose money with those, he must be able pull fucking miracles, because I don't see how it's possible. Except of course if he bought high and sold low, which truly is the Jow Forums way.

Jelly, I only made $500 or so. I sold too early after the first mcafee post.

How is this even remotely close to an alt season, alt season is way more extreme and often sees atleast x5. I haven't seen any x5, strongest growth ive seen was the chainlink growth to 4

These will be the true alt szn. The rest shall bow before the Harmony Army and the Link Marines

bought one at 120 sats but sold the bounce at 111after it dumped to 105 i thought i got scammed
as for link i bought when it was still at 3.40 then sold at 2.9 after it dumped so low
tried to cost average so rebought at 2.8 sold at 2.9 but then link took off and so i fomoed into erd which instantly rekt me

>$100
you must be 18 yo or older to post here

jk OP I'm sorry
buy some Link fren, it's the answer to all of life's problems

$100.....damn bro how will you ever recover my condolences, thoughts and prayers

>one
>pumping

its lost almost 100% in the past 2 weeks so no.

Fucking fag OP Im 21 and lost 7000$ basically almost everything I put in this shit, Op is huge crying fag grow balls idioten.

>he bought the top
Chill out nerd it'll go back up

Attached: IMG_20190509_101155.jpg (2048x1536, 382K)

buy Link and hold
you just win

Nah I just got liquidated iin varius long posiitiions.

you deserve to lose all your money
imagine getting liquidated for all you are worth at the very beginning of a bull run because you are a gambler

if i had $7000 i wouldn't even be trading crypto

What the fuck, the fun only starts when the USD value you throw after shitcoins is 10k upwards.