Stairway to heaven

bullish as fuck on qnt (pic related)

Attached: stairs.jpg (1200x543, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@CryptoSeq/blockchain-brad-interview-with-quant-network-ceo-570-banks-rearchitecting-the-financial-system-faade0cc544f
sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right because prices can only go up
Very bearish post

quant is a scam bro

>it go up forever
>TA on low volume shitcoin is smart

Attached: 80DCEDB0-1121-4E7F-A791-448BD174E46B.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Lol it’s already corrected. This is pretty damn healthy growth for something with this much potential

ugh not this again

It doesnt help that quant is a scam

Go back to the fud thread, its actually a pretty funny read:

Funny thing I just got done reading that thread and I am now convinced QUANT is a scam lol

>it’s already corrected
That’s wishful thinking, price will go back down severely but whether it stays down or comes back up, nobody knows

>Eww that wick looks like shit
>Better ignore it

Great, if youre retarted enough to fall for the "I lost my life savings when it dipped 14%" fud then you should go back to vechain or some shit.

you must have a hole in your brain then

It'll probably drop unironically a textbook exit scam.

why are you shitting on vechain. it is technology for determining if designer goods are legitimate and nobody has lost any money

sigh, this is legitimately exhausting
medium.com/@CryptoSeq/blockchain-brad-interview-with-quant-network-ceo-570-banks-rearchitecting-the-financial-system-faade0cc544f

sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial

yup, integrating into 570 banks. Def an exit scam. You should sell immediately

>570 banks
Ill believe it when I see it, but doesnt this feel like Theranos?

Attached: 48E499FB-BF0C-4DC1-A09A-DB581BC0D584.png (861x758, 27K)

No Quanter cope

>570 "network nodes" means "banks"
pure sophistry

I literally posted a press release from sia. Im not sure how much more you could ask for. biz shit themselves when a google affiliate dev made a blog post but an actual press release from sia detailing "aiming to integrate Quant Network’s blockchain operating system Overledger into the SIAchain infrastructure to enable interoperability" which is 570 banks isnt enough? Thats further than ripple ever got.

LINK is Theranos
XRP is Theranos
ETH is Theranos
Buy BRAP, it is not Theranos, PS has no buybook

AION holders ahhahahahahahaha Get rekt u faggots

REEEEEEKT AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK AION LOVE QUANT. FUCK UR LAME FUD . GILBERT VERDIAN GONNA FUCK UR ASS IN THE ASS

Attached: IMG_20190706_184032_583.jpg (719x1280, 97K)

lol THIS is the best fud you can come up with?

Exit scam. Shills are getting desperate to dump their bags lol.

By the time you "see it", it will already be over $150+. This is crypto you dumb cunt. Jump In once SIA Press Release was announced. There is no more definitive proof than that. Keep Coping. Enjoy Poverty.

SIA has been beta testing Overledger for the past 6 months before official announcement that they're integrating OL into their core chain. Imagine thinking they SIA will roll out a Press Release, translate into multiple languages and send it into multiple news agencies around the world just to announce that "its a pilot program".

Yup they fooled us and sia. They convinced SIA to do a press release for one last pump.

this

>still only a few thousand wallets after this massive pump
lmao
imagine calling other projects scams

That’s because it’s still fucking early and not on normie exchanges. Have you ever gotten in early on a project before?

>27 replies
>8 posts by the Id
What did he mean by this? Clearly a rug is going to be pulled under me

It probably means that the op is responding to the comments in his thread. Just a guess though

>3 posts by this ID
Most of the posts of various people are here calling out QNT and the very few shills make up most of the posts. Stop browsing biz and go back to your calling center Rajeesh.

Lol the posts here calling out QNT is the weakest fud I’ve ever seen. Nothing wrong with OP defending his investment against stupid ass shit