700K more tokens being sold right now

There is no way to pump while this fucking greedy queers keep selling those big chunks of Link. Everytime we have a decent pump the fucking team market sell 700K Links. We are not going to pump until those fuckers sell everything

Attached: 1511490190928.png (905x1010, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f
etherscan.io/tx/0x7c469179e7f5473112bc5315c5eea9d358abe1ee4a1763890b10f996c87403b6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good I get paid Wednesday I hope it's under 4.00

Sergey will explain everything at the upcoming conference. No need to stress about it. They're just expanding their operations.

>700k
>out of a billion
dumps just starting

Attached: 1562547347725.jpg (645x729, 47K)

700K every day out of 350M you nigger faggot kike

Do you realize how much it costs to hire a team of software engineers and legal consultants?

price suppression

For every sell there is a buy.

sergey just needed a couple big macs for the road dw lads

you fucking mongoloid. Who are you? brap? kidmoyer? sugoi? dane? acap? hudson? shirt? del? fudmebaby?
keep this shit in the discord.

This. It’s good for the project

Clearly not $2.5M a day. You are a cuck if you think this is normal

Where do you see 700k being sold, I call bullshit.

good i only have 319 i need to bump it to at least 600 to at least do everything i want. 1000 would be best desu but i dont think ill be able to get there. 600 is do able by the 17th

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f

LOL I honestly thought he was lying and that it had stopped at this point, nope. Another 700k from a dev wallet sent to binance.

you fucking mongoloid. Who are you? brap? kidmoyer? sugoi? dane? acap? hudson? shirt? del? fudmebaby?
keep this shit in the discord.

This makes it even worse. They are going to dump over 400 more times on us.

Attached: 2378659308475.png (680x708, 387K)

so they will continue to sell until the price is zero and they have no more opportunities to finance their project and will move on to their next project.
There is no way you guys are so dumb that you can't see this is a scam. They earn money from selling all their shitty tokens to you guys - that is their entire business model, that is how they finance their business and how they get money to fuel their fucking lambos.

$10,000,000 apparently? How big do you think their team is my dude?

>700million
>market sell 700K everyday for 99 days
>still have 700k remaining
keep holding user trust me . the facebook partnership will be announced in the next 15 hours

Attached: 1562723731744.jpg (645x729, 32K)

>clearly
This is a faggoty plebbit word. Get out.

Attached: willanhero.jpg (480x360, 36K)

they raised 30 million during the ico 2 years ago, their team isn't very large, do you think they were spending over 1 million a month over the last few years? On fucking what?

MOMMMYYYYYY PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEE MAAAAKKKEEE IT STOOOOOPPPP!!!! PLEASE MOMMMYYYYY NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Attached: 1513932645702.jpg (320x289, 13K)

to be fair, they did "acquire" the company nerd-chad had, can't remember the name.

Just buy the fucking dip, you fucking dip.

Town crier?

You make it sound they have been doing this since the ICO. They released a product first and then cashed out

The amount of furry servers and cp servers those people are in, bro. Not to talk about the reddit profiles.

Attached: 1560626034553.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

The state of new biz.

Look into the background of Dmitri Roche alone - how much would he cost? He can basically choose where to work.

yea, that was the one.

Interesting... Sell to convert to whatever and drive price down, get Hodlers worked up to panic sell or swinglinkers to dump while it's up then buy it back in and reduce amount in third party hands.... Rinse and repeat. Glad I am never selling.

This. I've never FUDded this project before but it's hard to ignore these dumps and spin this as something positive.

Based Sergey holds price down for me. Thank you Sergey.

SELL SELL SELL

even if they were paying him1 million a year it wouldn't put a dent into their finances, it's basic fucking math, and if they are paying one guy more than then the coin is doomed from the start because they can't manage their finances.

Yes, homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand, who would have ever guessed?

Attached: 1562914698622.png (375x523, 375K)

Watch wallets 12-17

Important people in finance cost over 10MM up front, my dude.

You're weak, and an impostor.

with all the small/duplicate buys on Chinance leading up tot he dump it looks like they even did the needful and pumped it with bots first.

Low bait I know but I'm gonna reply anyway
A shitty IT project in a 2nd world country costs like 5M

You've known about the dev wallets for weeks, it's your fault for being dumb enough to buy more after that.

LINK is the Netscape navigator of decentralized oracles.

>Dmitri Roche
The median for all of the positions on his linkedn looks to be less than $130k a year. You really think he's worth a million, or even $300k?

And your ID says cuck.

kek acap is an absolute brainlet. The others, even brap, pretend to a degree. but acap? lights are on but nobody is home.

>either in early 20s or an underachiever and with no idea how the real world works

Have a think about the expenses involved... salaries (three senior engineers, Thomas too), rent in SF, TC acquisition, travel, legal, other overheads. 32m is not much in this area.

I lol'd

>LINK is the Netscape navigator of decentralized oracles
what

This. Dump it to $2.50 lord sergey. I just need a few more weeks and then we can go vertical in August.

then sell you fuck. not even the slightest twitch in my grip

This shit went too far, Link is exit scamming and the shills are in full damage control. Oh well, being one of the last ICO tokens that hasn't capitulated this isn't unexpected

I wonder how horribly brutal will be the dump tho

A pump and dump in progress and morons living in fantasy land trying to rationalize it as no big deal. Here's a tip: when there's a large sums of money at stake people become greedy.

They released a shitty product and that's why they are not making any money with it and have to dump on investors 700K tokens every day. There is no way to spin this shit as something positive as we are not going to pump until this fuckers sell everything.

Discord niggers, really...

Attached: 1553839490856.jpg (1112x867, 211K)

Oh horseshit, all of this is bullish. You were told, "be smart or you will only be holding those Link until the rightful owners take them back."... This is a play to take them back, at some point they will stop trying and Link is going to explode. It isn't about taking the price to zero dumbfucks, it's about getting their Link back.

the rationalization in this thread is unreal, there's a guy in here who seems to think the devs paying themselves 10 million a year salary is fine.

gonser asked for 5 million to be an advisor

like clockwork
Another 700k out the wallet
>BTC pumps
>LINK dumps
>math and shiettt

Attached: 1504197276220.jpg (958x960, 44K)

kek what kind of logic is it to assume their funds went to $0 and then now they decided to raise more by selling?

have any of you run a business before? you start taking profits/raising MORE funds well in advance, especially if big movements are coming up.
this is some of the weakest FUD ever. i miss the cayman islands/2 man days.

Attached: 1561864340898.jpg (500x323, 33K)

why are the devs doing this to us?
we gave them everything

IF THIS PIECE OF SHIT COIN WAS GETTING ANY EXPOSURE WITH REAL COMPANIES LIKE MICROSOFT AND GOOGLE THEN THEY WOULD BE SELLING OTC TO THE BIG PLAYERS OR JUST GETTING MONEY DIRECT FROM SWIFT, DOCUSIGN, FACEBOOK ET CETERA.
THAT THIS RUSSIAN BURGER MAN HAS TO MARKET DUMP HIS DEV COINS ON FUCKING BINANCE IS 100% PROOF THAT THIS IS NEVER GOING TO GO FUCKING ANYWHERE SCREENCAP THIS ITS GOING TO ZERO

fuck you sergey you fat ass

There's zero evidence they're being sold. No abnormal volume.

How to identify a discord trap that is about to get doxed?

Why can't they use the fucking ICO funds!?

Use your brains.

Attached: Screenshot_29.png (1065x241, 18K)

fucking low IQ neets

it panic sells after it got a dm with his contact infos and a list of its servers

etherscan.io/tx/0x7c469179e7f5473112bc5315c5eea9d358abe1ee4a1763890b10f996c87403b6

lol

>"so sergey why are all those coins moving to binance?"
>"oh we just like to leave 3.5 million coins worth over $10million on an exchange to freak out people who hold"

why the fuck would sergey dump 700k if link is ever going to 1k usd?
he's essentially gaining 2.1 million but loses what would eventually be 700 million $. not very far away from a billion.

Yeah dude I'm sure they're just sending millions of dollars worth of LINK to Binance just for the hell of it

boy it sure sounds like a good time to buy when the developers are preparing to dump 3.5 million coins!

Why are you idiots buying now knowing they are selling (to fund hiring) and there are no conferences until August? Just let it bleed for a few weeks and top off your bags.

Just lost 20k in 2 hours, thanks Sergey I hope my personal funding for your new hires improves your CV

That's why the 10k suicide stack is a meme. I only have 100k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.

All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 300k before more partnerships get announed for fucks sake. Link is only going to $10 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $10. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $10 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $10. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 100k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

Attached: 1561214852572.jpg (590x649, 57K)

Do you know what a "sell" looks like user?

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT 700 000 LINKS HAVE ENTERED THE MARKET?
ARE YOU ABLE TO FORSEE THE EFFECTS OF SUCH AN IMPLICATION?
ARE YOU!?

You should have put user in between brackets.

Movement isn't selling. The exchange volume has been normal.

Could be moving them to disguise their eventual location.

KEK

This, fucking obviously. Buy the dips, which are at under $3 at this point, and never ever sell

Like this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-23-05-52-886_com.binance.dev.jpg (1080x2051, 275K)

YOU ARE BEING DUMPED ON BY A UKRANIAN IN YET ANOTHER PND SCAM BY HIM. HE COMES FROM INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT BACKGROUND HE IS USING YOU TO MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND DUMPING ON YOUR FUCKING BONOBO MONKEY HEAD AND YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO SEE IT DESPITE MULTIPLE OBVIOUS TRANSACTIONS MOVING LINK FROM FOUNDER WALLETS TO BINANCE FOLLOWED IMMEDIATELY BY DUMPING IF YOU THINK A COMPANY SUPPOSEDLY WORKING WITH THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL AND TECH PLAYERS IN THE WORLD NEEDS TO MARKET SELL THEIR ETHERUM SCAM ICO TOKEN ON BINANCE TO RAISE FUNDS YOU ARE BRAIN DAMAGED BEYOND ALL HELP

And who says a single link from that 700k was sold?
That could easily be tards like you who got spooked.

jesus christ no wonder they hide in discord.
if there's any faggots, niggers or kikes at he yacht party i'm lynching them from the heli pad

sergey and the team are just fulfilling the goal in the whitepaper of LINK being a $3 stablecoin

Pajeet

so what his business is just going to magically take off without funds while he waits out a 1k eoy meme?

game. over.

Attached: image (4).png (2260x1606, 463K)

No worry user, the only question that has to be answered now is either to blackmail them out of their stack or provide the info to the authorities. I think the second option is the better feds are known to have iron hands

NICE 'ARGUMENT' ENJOY HOLDING THIS 'UTILITY' TOKEN (WHICH HAS NO UTILITY) ALL THE WAY TO ZERO WHILE THE UKRANIAN BURGER MAN TAPDANCES ON YOUR GIBBON ASS

If you don’t see how this is extremely bullish, you are absolutely retarded and you should sell your link.

Yep I'm out. Team dumping all of their tokens.

VeChain 2.0

Trump was unironically right. This whole market is a scam. Sergey is a piece of shit.

HE'S GOING TO DUMP THE BOUNCE AGAIN SOMEONE STOP HIM DO SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1401830983106.jpg (399x388, 101K)

fuck off sirgay, i'm not holding your scam token to 0

How is this extremely bullish you faggot

And if anyone believes that these tokens are being moved to fund the team (wages, rent etc.) you are just as retarded.

They have spent those last year for the project.

Checked and based. Not all of us are meant to make it.