Marginfags of Jow Forums - how do you set targets? What is your strat? Bears and bulls both welcome!

Marginfags of Jow Forums - how do you set targets? What is your strat? Bears and bulls both welcome!

Attached: 1551316832281.png (1100x460, 651K)

I draw memelines on different timeframes and look for patterns. You're welcome

Hedge with options

I buy and sell based on advice given to me buy a magic eightball and it's actually worked out pretty well.

Based

More

just google "ben shapiro secret crossdress pics"

Take a look at resistance, if it’s strong and gets retested a few times I short. Set stop right above resistance and cover at the prev drop

Very easy and makes good money

butterface but i'd smash that jewish moneyhole

>if it’s strong and gets retested a few times
How many times? Two is okay? In this bullrun BTC has tested 13k two times I think? You're thinking on shorting this time around?

Was about to ask that myself. Figured I'd set a short buy right at 13k because the market doesn't seem like it's willing to test much higher

is that ... a guy?

Guys aren't real

I'm all in ether. Therefore, I hold. Long-term grinder here.

Taste her penis and find out.

That's hot

>not all in Holo
>the project that will de-throne ether

Imagine having ben shapiro starring back at you during a titty fuck.
So fucking hawt, fawk yeh

Attached: 1561492028137.jpg (720x623, 25K)

support and resistance

I sell covered calls between 12-25% above the current price. If the option hasn't been exercised, I re-assess my investment thesis at expiration. If the thesis changes, I sell the stock; if it doesn't, I sell another option.

Please remember that being bullish on an individual security =/= being bullish on the whole market. I'm pivoting to precious metal ETFs next month.