Why do you STILL doubt the prophecy?

Attached: Asuka_meeting_Misato_Rebuild_1342.png (314x225, 163K)

I fucking hate Anime

All about the japanese cartoon aesthetic, the manchildren who watch those shows

All of that is loathsome. Japanese culture, japanese anime, japanese music, even japanese food.

These people who watch anime on these boards and prepare ramen dishes. I mean the cheap ones

usually buy some sort of beef, vegetables, mushrooms etc. and then add them to cheap ramen dishes so as to larp le authentico japanese meal and eat the steaming food while watching their favorite animes

kill all anime faggots t bh

Attached: 1500628548641.jpg (351x329, 16K)

Fuck iff and die manchild.

go back to plebbit faggot

japanese cuisine is god tier you idiot

>posting this on an anime based website
nice spacing faggot, go back to where you came from.

Attached: 1542235792473.jpg (540x720, 39K)

> Japanese culture, Japanese anime, Japanese music is loathsome.

Are you fucking kidding me? Japanese culture is probably the greatest non-European culture.

To call you a philistine would be generous.

confirmation bias and anchoring

t. never lived in Japan and learne everything he knows from anime and American sushi

i hate the weeb shit too, but when in rome...

People are front running it

It's objective, what non-White culture would you say is comparable to Japanese history, culture, and entertainment?

You can't, unless you say China which is debatable.

European culture was invaded by (((external entities))). Japanese culture was not.
Their culture is superior to ours.

new information has come to light

What is the Perry Expedition:

On 10 July, yoriki Kayama Eizaemon, pretending to be the Uraga bugyō, called on Susquehanna and was allowed to meet Captain Franklin, whom he advised to travel to Nagasaki, as this was the designated port for all foreign contact. Kayama was told that unless a suitable official came to receive the document, Perry would land troops and march on Edo, to deliver the letter in person. Kayama asked for three days in order to respond. The actual Uraga bugyō, Ido Hiromichi, sent a report to the shōgun and advised that his defenses were totally inadequate to repel the Americans by force.[2]

Japan was never physically invaded true, but multiple times they were forced to capitulate to American demands by force.

great pasta

have
sex
INCEL

Attached: 1561897872595.jpg (446x640, 220K)

It isn’t objective. There is no objective “best” anything. I lived and worked in Japan for years. I essentially lived in Korea too given how much time I lived there. Been all over China, multiple times. Thailand, Malaysia, etc. too. I dated Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc.

Historically China shits on Japan. In modernity, Japan has ass backwards ideas on productivity (they aren’t prosductive), and is anticompetitive to the extreme; no wonder Korea and China are stomping them in this regard. Girls are demanding and incredibly vapid on average, throwing fits
over shit like not having the latest Duffy doll. Yes the food is good. Sure arcades are fun. But life isn’t an anime. These cultures are not “rankable” in simple terms. Happy to share experiences if you have specific inquiries.

EVERYTHING WAS TRUE ALL ALONG!

Attached: yhghfghgfh.jpg (1200x900, 359K)

>it's 2019 and people are still posting evashit

When will it end?

Rebuild 3+1 coming soon so never

Attached: Asuka_with_hat_(Rebuild_3.0).png (1440x808, 413K)

>Japan is assbackwards regarding productivity
>by not being like China
M8, that country is a smoggy overpopulated shithole with no regard for human life. They're ant people, and the kikes of asia (alongside the Koreans). Most of the girls in nipland aren't particularly demanding or vapid compared to the girls in the west, though of course that isn't saying much. Chink girls are guaranteed to only have money on their minds.

Do you know this from actual experience living in those places, like me? If so, then experience will differ, sure, which only bolsters my point that any “objective” ranking of cultures or whatever is impossible. If not, which is what I suspect because this reads like It was copy pasted from Jow Forums, kindly fuck off.

>muh Jow Forums
>implying I browse any board on this shitty site except Jow Forums
I've been all over the world. Anybody with a brain can come to the same conclusions that I did when I was in various countries, simply from research. Look for surveys and anecdotes, study cultural trends, etc. Slowly you put together a bigger picture. Japs are so much more human (on average) than the chinks and koreans. Sure, you get a lot of the same vapid shit you'll find in the west, but not quite as bad.

Anyone who idealises Japan as a perfect nation is retarded, but they're perhaps the greatest "first world" nation. Almost entirely homogenous, generally polite and well behaved, importance on intelligence/merit, low drug abuse, low political correctness (though on the rise).

Attached: 1488008031538.png (720x720, 394K)

Dat pasta

Attached: 108134943-352-k821569.jpg (352x550, 30K)

based

Attached: evangelion.jpg (960x600, 119K)

>Translation: I took a guided tour around Tokyo and Osaka for a week, and had a layover in Hong Kong once.

Because OP didn’t post best grrl
>M I S A T O

sounds like a non-argument to me, yikes
I traveled for about three months. I've got a trip planned, at least another month, next year too.

My point is your experience is limited and controlled. Unless you befriend these people, date these people, work with these people you really have no basis for qualifying them in such specific terms. Visiting Japan and China and wherever else for like a week or two each on a tourist mindset and doing tourist things is worthless.

I have befriended them, it makes no difference to an objective mindset. What I'm saying is you can generally get a clearer picture about a people through online research as opposed to getting to know them personally. For example: when I was young, my view of my home country was very narrow. Not because I was young, but because my view was fed to me through the straw that is day-to-day encounters. If it's anecdotes you want, it's fastest talk to people online or watch interviews. If you want something broader, you can look at statistics.

Most people aren't that hard to understand. Ironically, you'll find that (in general) you'll know somebody the least by talking to them face-to-face. In Japan they have the concept of "honne and tatemae", and in the west we bury things in cognitive disonance so much that it doesn't even have a name.

>online research and watching inteviews second hand not only qualifies you to make sweeping generalizations with respect to millions of people and their cultures but in fact gives you a clearer point of view as to the intricacies of their personhood than actually living with, working with and hanging out with them every day for years
Lmao ok. Didn’t realize I was speaking to a certified autist. Classic Dunning-Kruger effect. Carry on.

choke on vomit