Poorfolio thread

Nearly at 1k boys

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-22-28-39-511_com.blockfolio.blockfolio.png (1080x2160, 252K)

Charge it up, Pierre

>link is a scam
yet I've made more money than you

Attached: 4411b28382e1efa6541e821d8f85685543ee5099761c9a47403ca2380c8de80c.png (511x564, 124K)

QNT is a scam bro

Bro Quant is a scam

>says link is a scam
>is poor
big think

Proof or gtfo

Only big whales own this coin. Its an elaborate scam to get redditors and newfags to make oldfags from Jow Forums rich. Its literally in the whitepaper

10x your crypto with moon3d. bonus schemes awaits

Devilish trips.

I've only been in crypto for like a few weeks bud. Will have a lot more this time next year.

Also, enjoy Sergeys fat greasy burger dumps. Another 700k tomorrow.

Damn, those 570 banks will want to hear of this user. Better go tell them.

>link is a scam
>holds quant
lol

Attached: 1560185310555.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

Hahahaha ok post where in the white paper

Few weeks and you're already an expert. Amazing. Best of luck to you.

Any recommendations. I is 20, in college.

Attached: EB3E9F6E-628F-4BA2-B8F8-92786C47EDD9.png (750x1334, 608K)

Noice. 19 here. Get some ONE in there.

100k Harmony
50k FTM

MOONWHEN

if u actually read through quants whitepaper ull notice its actually an intricate scam

when azns take over the world apparently

Enlighten me oh wise one.

All the shills are literally a team of 10 that will call you a retard because you dont pump their bags. Firsthand witnessed it.

Do you think it’s worth getting ONE when you can only find it on Binance?
I’m a burger first gen.

holy fuck dude

Attached: 1518619656222.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

I’ll call you a retard for not buying Quant, sure. Because it’s the most obvious damn buy out there.

Yea, I'm not sure how it is for burgers. I don't think MEW supports harmony, or at least I couldn't send it to mine. You can ask in one of the many harmony threads that pop up.

You should still be able to withdraw from the binance exchange when they can't operate in the US anymore, just don't know if any wallets support ONE at the moment.

If you can work something out, I think its definitely worth it. It's only up from here.

>thinks that this is a list of companies working with quant
dude, whoever wrot flat-out admits that the relationship quant has with these companies is strictly one-way at this point and in the indefinite future
this reads like a bunch of business strategies on who quant should approach, rather than a list of confirmed partners or users

Any portfolio worth less than 10k right at this moment will not make it.

What should I throw $25 at?

Attached: BF785DE9-109B-4AC6-946F-96B22C049E60.png (1125x2436, 584K)

it's not much, but it's honest gains

Attached: 1527172308647.png (1437x1081, 833K)

what the fuck is wrong with you 2019 newfags and poorfags? even 2017 retards had better picks than you guys. why would you put your money in any of the IEOs? they're literally flavour of the month shitcoins.

QNT might have a tiny shred of legitamacy but even then, I'd still need to see some real partnerships/collaborations or industry recognition before putting money into it.

Poorfags are unironically better off going all in on BTC, ETH or LINK.

Sia is a real partnership for QNT lol sia even did a press release

Read the harmony whitepaper and come back to me.

Attached: 1562606966842.jpg (1191x2981, 543K)

Attached: 1562640407448.png (1176x1460, 1.11M)

jesus I feel old and out of place here
I also have too much money to shitpost with poorfags like you
I should leave

You must go back.

Lmao. Imagine thinking having more money than a college freshman is something to brag about.

need to become a TAOhead like the rest of the winners

Attached: photo_2019-07-09_09-14-22.jpg (720x1280, 73K)

you will pay for my pension zoomer, so stop with your gender studies and get a job

I just started working, going to do 16 hours a week during college, and some maths tutoring on the side. I'm studying to be an actuary.

And yea I know, I would be paying 40%+ of my salary of I earned 100k here.

Is this supposed to be impressive? lol do you know how many "good" whitepapers I've read for projects that never crossed the chasm into adoption?

This is better but not by much.

>NDA with exchanges
Never place faith in NDAs or complete unknowns

>whole ecosystem runs on QNT
not exactly unique. Look at BAT

>Clients have been searching for this tech
Nonexistent claim unless QNT names them, their specific requirements and how QNT fulfills it. NDA is not an excuse.

>Working closely with regulators and central banks
Same as above. Nonexistent claim until named

>Partnership with SIA
This is encouraging and gives legitamacy but again, the claim that SIA has 570 banks is misleading. If you look at the actual announcement, it say 570 network nodes which could range from banks to other institutions.

>Working with oracle
Not accurate. They are accepted in a start up program run by oracle. big difference between working with someone and being in a program run by someone for you and dozens of other teams. Being in that program gives a higher chance of oracle possibly adopting its tech one day but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, it is still a slightly encouraging factor.

>met with 8 billion dollar company
name them and explain what came from that meeting. Meetings happen all the time and until solidified advancements are noted, its again a nonexistent claim.

>working with huge research conglomerate
Again, name them and what came of the purported work.

>taking overledger to mass market
not enough solid evidence to nack up this claim

>more hires with expertise
Encouraging but keep in mind that qualifications are only a relatively small factor. The subsequent actions of the team and their character are also important. REQ was a prestigous Y combinator startup with arguably the best mentors in the american start up scene and look where they are now.

Again, QNT to me is better absolute dogshit projects like LITION or DAG but still has a long way to go.

Fair enough. You seem quite objective in your analysis. There's also this coming up soon.

Why do you find ONE so unimpressive though? Vitalik and others seem to like the project.

Attached: D_CIfl_XUAItOaj.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

dont take no offence, but honestly dont throw your money into shitcoins. bitcoin is king and the younger you buy into it the better.

It has a decent value prop and if ONE does actually make headway into solving sharding then it'll be fantastic. However, as they currently stand, their list of partners are unimpressive and so are the splashes they have made in the industry regarding early scale adoption.

I'm also wary of projects that aim to solve efficient and scalable sharding. Regardless of what you think of Vitalik, ETH has, by far, the most manpower and brainpower behind it in the crypto scene. It's dev community far exceeds any others and if anyone is going to solve sharding, it's ETH. That isn't to say that their efforts are going along smoothly though. ETH 2.0 has been delayed for a very long time and it looks like it'll be delayed even further until 2020. If ETH can't do it, I don't think a single group of 36 people can too.

This will be 1M SOON enough

Attached: Screenshot_20190713_011227.jpg (1080x2028, 132K)

Theres 500 link not shown in the pic.

W-what do? Will I make it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-145137.png (1080x1920, 292K)

>mfw poor 3 digits coinbase newfag
On a side note, I just watched all those shill videos to earn ~40 bucks but they don't show up on my regular portfolio. Can I even use them? Have I been bamboozled again?
If not is there
A) a way to exchange them for fiat or other coins? I don't want most of these shitcoins.
B) If I chose to buy some of one of these coins would my existing couple of bucks worth be added or will they be kept separate?

I only just realized, I probably should have done this yesterday after the big dump, fuck...

Attached: IMG_20190713_013842.jpg (1080x1002, 97K)

Same I got btc like 50% xrp 30% then Ada vet
And yea you got me link

Attached: 1562513351476.png (455x327, 332K)

Wise words old man

imagine not buying in 2017

Attached: Screenshot_32.png (581x125, 5K)

I'd rather have a chance at a 50x than stick my measly few grand at most in bitcoin.

It's slow and the fees are massive.

Can anyone answer this?

what the actual fuck are you doing? only way to make it for you is to go allin on something and hope it does 10x then do it again with 2 coins.

holy fuck

Dump all this shit and just go all in link

literal brainlets

Attached: 1561600756912.jpg (1042x586, 97K)

You don't have enough flavors of shit yet, get some Zcash in the mix! What's that site/app? I like it.

checked

stop being a faggot. you're going to make me spoonfeed these brainlets. your writing style is familiar. very familiar.

We're all gonna make it bros

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-17-52-32.png (1440x2880, 258K)

"No"

Look at the top of the image

Just all in on “ONE”

just even things out for us.
give me some and i'll delve it out to everyone else

Attached: 1510756838315.gif (500x381, 78K)

I guess I'll drop mine too.
See you guys on the moon EOY

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-173523.png (1440x2560, 383K)

imagine not owning link

Attached: kek.jpg (912x905, 96K)

Attached: AAC9611F-38DD-42C9-87EB-2E66E176D358.jpg (750x969, 92K)

I thought I was a newfag but holy shit look at all these trashfolios. goddamn. The only things I see worth holding in any of these folios is LINK and BTC. The only other hold is VIDT which someone is holding 500 of, like holy shit, it's like you all want to stay poor

Attached: F7C903A2-E73C-4353-B52D-FC7DAF95AF66.jpg (750x587, 134K)

Lmao. K. Nice LARP

maybe you could post your port and then give advice with good reason instead of just
>look at muh big dick

This
I was interested in ONE as perhaps a quick 2-10x but I'm not buying shit that's restricted to Binance. The rest of these portfolios are pretty bad. I can understand why people could be interested in QUANT, but again, if you look at their candles and the general market direction this isn't the ideal time to buy an unproven project.

Attached: 4abed2d0d78a9f81d20a8469953fde75.jpg (736x1105, 106K)

Thought?

Attached: 65E94EFF-6A55-4619-83EC-07891DB2E8F1.png (1125x2436, 802K)

Yeah yeah, but look at the size of that hog!

is really that bad?

You have a respectable about of link for someone who got in late, I can't promise that XSN, LIT, or IOTA will amount to anything though so when they inevitably pump during a bull market I would recommend taking your profits and consolidating them into something else. After seeing how many people got vaped by REQ and so forth (which seemed "promising" to many going into 2018) I'm vary cautious about projects without demonstrated unique use-case and adoption

Perfect.

Criticism welcome

Attached: 1D896C75-4200-4C3F-A3E8-9B3071DB3AFB.png (750x1334, 496K)

others i've been eyeing:
FTM
VIDT
TKN
SNTVT
thoughts?

You can swing all of those if you're trying to swing altcoins, but I wouldn't recommend it as a source of income. As for specific holds though,
FTM is a meme imo, idk enough about it
VIDT has potential because it's sponsored by EU, but I don't think it's intended to be worth a large sum of money per token because it would limit its use-case. It may be a quick 3-10x if you hold over time from current price, but again, I can't vouch for it because I don't hold it and a lot of projects like this have been ditched in the past. It's probably the most promising "cheap" altcoin at the moment though.
TKN and SNTVT I know nothing about which is probably a bad thing for a long-term hold.

My plan is to hold long term LINK and BTC at least.
I'm going to give LIT XSN and IOTA until roughly EOY before i reevaluate them. But, yeah, you've got the gist of what I'm going for. I don't really expect to hold all of those three long term. I'm looking for a nice 100x so I can get a MN running for XSN or something like that, but mostly so I can ride the BTC halving wave.

Not sure whether to put 200$ in ETH or XSN. I've got a little more room to invest

ETH has been oddly volatile lately. xsn would probably be better, but why not LINK?

Congrats user, making it to 4 then 5 figures is the hardest being a poorfag, but after that it seems to get easier fren, keep it up

are there any specific tips you can give for making the four to five figure leap? i think i just give in to fud too easily and cut my loses

The constant spam throws me off of it, shills everywhere looking to dump

Help

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-22-09-26.png (1080x2160, 299K)

which means more for you
not even getting to $100 in a certain coin seems like it's not even worth it unless you're a teenager or something.

Why is literally 99% of all phonefags always short on power?

Agreed. Slowly accumulating some XRP myself.

Let me put it muthufuckin straight for you lil niggas especially under $1k

Stop diversifying so fucking much

Ride all in a coin till it pumps good, then do it a couple times more. Don't even think about diversifying under $10k

Also, go get a wagecuck job and dca into Link

This

Addiction, want to get it off the charger as fast as possible to jack back into the Biztrix and look at Link memes and pepes

Sorry it's my first week

Devilish
Based and redpilled

I don't think you understand that for the majority of us what you're seeing is a portion of or at least the vast majority of our savings. Although it won't seem like much to you, for some of us, losing 1k or so is devastating. That's what inspires us to diversify. Personally, I'm looking to put the majority of my port in to stable shit or something that is reliably expected to go up, even if slowly, and take a small but meaningful chunk and spread it to a few projects that might 100x. Why not wait six months and see if my method works out? Would I really be missing out on that much in the mean time?

Because old phones' batteries run out faster.

Sure, but you can still bloody charge it instead of spending the last few droplets to memepost

Nah, for me the 1k is just play money. College kid with pretty much no expenses. I just like those 3 projects, don't think I diversified too much.

i think you replied to the wrong person.

1 BTC
1 xmr
1 zec
1 btg
1 dcr
6 eth
5 bnb
5 eos
7 etc
10 Ltc
20 nano
20 neblio