Need a make it stack or a least suicide

I have $5k, need to pay off $100K debt and leave my alpha GF who is sucking the life out of me with her opinions and spending, our business is on the verge of bankruptcy I need out....

Im thinking ONE or VIDT, any other ideas or strategies?

Attached: wild thing.jpg (1000x700, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0120890/
vid.camera/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why not offer her a tyrone?

Buy FTM and hold

Busted a pint of cum to that scene as a teenager.

Vidt my man. This is a 100% sure way to bail.

>has 5k
>100k in debt
>possible vampire girlfriend

LOL Bankruptcy is the clear option here bro. Stop making ALL credit card/non-essential payments. Max out your credit cards on things you will NEED to get you through the next 6 months.

This depends on your age though. If your not old af any lawyer would tell you the same.

Another option is to put it all in Quant. DYOR and don't listen to the trolls here. You'll understand.

She can have all the Tyrone's she wants, I just wanna exit stage left with our debts paid and enough money to start fresh... preferably with a suicide stack left over

put it all in LINK, thank me by the end of the year

Didn't we all.....

He’s trying to make money not lose it

Seriously? This describes me except I have like 10k and I love my gf. I'm 27. Bankruptcy is scary

Yeah im 33, I have raised her 3 kids as well so thats why I really wanna exit without leaving them in the shit more then any thing, if I leave now for my own sanity then they are all fucked, I feel trapped hence I need a couple of moon rockets

>I have raised her 3 kids as well
Never gonna make it.

Highest possible amount via LINK - 200,000

Highest possible amount via VIDT - 175,000

Your call, but I feel safer with VIDT and there are a lot less whales out there manipulating its price.

>he has a wife's son

Attached: 1553342434547.jpg (486x412, 25K)

V-IDT is a smart choice.
ONE is not a smart choice.

buy knee pads and give that woman some good bean licking.

Ah sorry man. Kinda thinking I have farther to fall before hitting the bankruptcy button... best of luck!

>imagine the smell

Attached: D86C072A-303F-4443-9642-54D82B607AAC.jpg (646x1148, 367K)

Tried that, she takes 45 minutes to come, Every other girl I have had begging for more after 5 minutes, she is hard work in every single way, I just lose interest ....

>I have raised her 3 kids as well
I'm not judging but... Why? What did your father say about it?

I had it on VHS and wore out the tape.

Smart anons. Real talk - VIDT is the sure thing where it is rn. Just look at the whitepaper, tokenomics, and who they've on-boarded. Ignore biz, it's a cesspool of inaccuracy when it comes to FUD (think json parser) and plebbit is even worse. Just read up and you'll see why the top 100 VIDT holders aren't selling.

How the hell are you 100k in debt at 27?

>wild things
man i remember that sex scene, must have been one of my earliest wanks. had it on VHS
imdb.com/title/tt0120890/

Attached: MV5BODMyYTlkNWYtODAzMC00ZjFiLWE3YjctMGUyMzM1MDk3ZDFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,67 (676x1000, 79K)

A house? Im 220k in debt with credit cards and house. 99% the house though. And my bitch of a new wife decided recently that beating me is a cool idea. Literally 200 to her 100lb and she decide physical abuse is a good idea. Im done with this whore. I need a good moon shot too and move it somewhere safe while i divorce her ass

Same here, credit cards, keeping 4 kids housed fed and schooled in a town thats being priced out by millionaires and billionaires..

sorry to hear about your abusive wife user

get out fast user

I had entirely forgotten people still do the "kids + whore" thing.

All in BSV. It's your only way out.

Doc.com MTC token
- Provides free healthcare in South America and Florida (and sells the data to make money)
- Is trying to provide free healthcare throughout the world over the next few years as well as selling medications and medical equipment
- Working with the UN, the CEO (Charles Nader) has been on the cover of Forbes Latin America multiple times, and it’s the only coin i can thonk of other than Monero that McAfee has consistently shilled over the last year and he plans on making Doc.com his healthcare plan in his Presidental run

This is probably the most legit crypto out there

Attached: 334AB249-2B88-433E-8C60-A81B61D633EB.jpg (907x1200, 161K)

Yeah idk what to do. Literally married last week. About a month ago it first happened. And now twice the last week. After like e 100 times i finally slapped the shit out of her in like an automatic self defense response. This shit gets out of hand fast anons. I suggesting running assp if a girl starts this shit. It’s apparently just gets worse, once someone hits you they get used to it and do it more. It sucks being a big guybcause you cant really hit back without jail time. Hopefully i disnt defend myself too much. Fucking ears are still ringing. Fight was even about dumb shit. Literally cried doing my vows last week and never cried in my adult life. Honestly fuck women they are shit and a waste of time. Im fucking stuck now it seems

Suicide is not a fucking option you faggot, loose everything and let your FUCKING CHAINS BE GONE.

Attached: raeg.jpg (254x199, 14K)

I know the feeling bro, I'm in the same place as you but with a different budget, and I already got rid off my girlfriend. Not spending a dime on girls anymore, I put my stack in VID, it's been doing great so far, no I just hope it keeps going.
Link vid.camera/

Attached: image6873464713.jpg (1896x937, 312K)

This

Hope you both rope yourselves your gf for being a roastie and you for being a fucking idiot

you’re spouse is beating the living shit out of you and all you can think about are stupid coins? forget the imaginary meme money, take the rest of what you have and lawyer up.

hell yeah

you should setup marriage counseling with your wife user, it's for the best

Attached: 1559775413341.jpg (720x712, 38K)

Easy, buy BRAP on ddex.

Rob a bank

its a cruel world