Hey kid want some shitcoin?

I'm unsure if this is permissable according to the board rules so please point out if I am in violation.
Anyways, I just watched the coinbase shill videos in exchange for ~40 bucks. Now I have some links left where the recipient (and me) will receive 10$ each. If it's allowed, I'll post the links ITT. You don't even have to watch the videos, I'll post the answers so it's 10$ for

Attached: IMG_20190713_023219.jpg (1080x890, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QCr9XcjY
pastebin.com/7Hr1NcnJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self bump

Final bump
I guess nobody wants these shitcoins after all?

Do they have Link?

Do I have to be a burger and use coinbase pro?

They offer LINK on the exchange but not for free/watching shill videos. If you don't have a coinbase account I can give you a referral code for 10 bucks upon sign up + investment within 180 days (I'll receive 10 bucks also).

I already have a coinbase normal account. Not a pro one though.

I see. So you want a code for 20 bucks of xlm and EOS? I'm starting to feel a bit pathetic...

So wait this is just for normal coinbase? So I could sell the XLM/EOS and move it to Binance and get some more Link? Or do I have to keep it on CB/CBP?

Probably. You can't exchange it for fiat on coinbase though and the wallets don't show up on your main portfolio list (the coins you bought for fiat). Just give it a try with XLM. The answers are in pic related. As you can see, anons have done this before...

Coinbase dot com slash earn slash xlm slash invite slash y6mvb3k8

Attached: IMG_20190713_034351.jpg (1080x675, 162K)

Im interested but not at comp atm, im also looking for someone to trade links with here my email, [email protected]

You'll also get the rewards for doing the quiz so it'd be 20$ worth of XLM I'd assume.
Weirdly generous of coinbase to throw money away. They have already suspended it for Zcash and some other coins though so it's probably a short term promotional thing...

I'm not into stinkies, personally. The link will remain valid unless another user uses it first, thus threads public after all. You should probably copy it though, the thread might get deleted.

I might give it a go later. I'm not too interested in XLM or BAT or any other coinbase coin. Just want to get more Link.

As you've said, you might be able to exchange them for LINK, you'll just have to try it out. If it works you will be able to create invites yourself and with all coins currently available you'll reach ~140$ total, that's 40 stinkies or so at current price...

I exchanged their DAI for LINK
EOS has to go through ETH and BAT can only be sold for USDC

U can convert it all to link except the BAT for some reason,I still got find people to use my 4 invites for the xlm

Do I need to make a coinbase pro account? I might do it later tonight.

No you don't.

E.o.s invites- coinbase dot com slash earn slash eos slash invite slash qjsvd0nx xlm-coinbase dot com slash earn slash com slash invite slash gjc0f4yb

Got 2 diff ones and both can b converted to link or whatever,help us both out

And here's the EOS one:

Coinbase dot com slash earn slash eos slash invite slash 1kydfqh0

Fresh batch of stellar invites

6gyq3vmj

Attached: joao-garcia-polyscape-3.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

stellar lumens rk0d6vyn

eos 7td3vcpj

pastebin.com/QCr9XcjY

Got 3 slots left of each XLM/EOS.
Share your link and help a brother out

Last year, I bought too many shit coins and lost too much money. Finally, I found a good mine currency AXE, which has great potential.
Many exchanges have been launched
Www.hotbit.io
Citex.co.kr
Www.qbtc.com
Crex24.com

Attached: JKW287F3HSUI8.jpg (1265x680, 32K)

pastebin.com/7Hr1NcnJ referral links my guys

AXE's goal will be global instant secure anonymous payment

Attached: GHKDA62VFD.jpg (1080x1920, 138K)

>Now I have some links left where the recipient (and me) will receive 10$ each
Pretty sure this is bullshit and the only who gets the $10 is the guy whose referral link you use.