Is it safe to send linkies directly to Coinbase?

Well is it?

Attached: 1561372621732.jpg (890x890, 94K)

From where? Do you not trust coinbase?

YE

Yee it coo

send 1 you moron

Yes. Did it. Sold it. Just like you are about to do.

Send 1 to be safe, then, if all is well...DUMP THE LOAD, lol!!

Hope you paid your taxes big boi because coinbase will be notifying the government about your linkies ;)

From my hardware wallet, i just don't feel comfy about them knowing about my stack, should i send it through an exchange first?

The exchange can still notify the government about the source of the LINK. You'd have to actually mix it. Use user coins.

Elaborate for a brainlet?

link>xmr>link>exchange/coinbase

LINK is blockchain agnostic. Send it to a Monero wallet to anonymize it before moving it to coinbase

What do you mean "safe"?

What do i use to do this?

I prefer using a skycoin wallet, that way I earn a handful of LINKhours while they're sitting in the wallet before I transfer out. Then I send the LHR I earned to idex to sell for a few extra bucks. Basically offsets transaction fees that way.

A Monero wallet will receive Link? What does sending it to Monero and then u coinbase do exactly, tax-wise? I know Monero hides your identity, but if you xfer a bunch of Link into coinbase, isn’t the irs going to identify you there?

But $1,000 by eoy still right

No retard. Dont send your erc 20 tokens to a monero wallet you won't be able to get them back.

>Moving your link
Holy shit my sides

Attached: tman.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

hopefully most interfaces would choke on the address.. but what a fucking retard

Yea, probably, it still does not make my bills go away.

That’s what I thought. Someone else said to send it to a Monero wallet to anonymize it

No, they just want you to lose your corns.

Don't listen to this faggot, LINK is an ERC677 which allows cross-chain functionality

Just keep them on your hardware wallet. They don't know "who" owns the hardware wallet you sent them to. Don't get autistic and if you're feeling antsy just put your ledger/trezor into a safe

Don't get ANY advice from Jow Forums, especially not the advice that seems legitimate

Why would you want to do that? You're not trying to sell, are you?

What do you fuckin think? Only less than 1% of my stack though.

LOL ya if you don't mind the IRS seeing it

Attached: 1546823103628.png (318x308, 167K)

this /thread. I always rely on the privacy of monero with the added advantage of chainlin's patented blockchain agnosticism

you nufags are such plebs Blockchain Agnostic is the only tech sergers swears by. Why do you think link is memed non-stop on here?

check out Grin if you would like to add a little MimbleWimble to your linkies