Do you have any experience working with foreigners Jow Forums?

Do you have any experience working with foreigners Jow Forums?
If yes, What's your nationality.
and how was it?

Me: Yes.
South Korea.
I realized that pretty much other all foreigners, are dumb as fuck compared to average korean. and I realized, average korean people are actually pretty smart compared to world standard.

+ Other East Asians tend to be pretty similar with Korean. (Chinese/Japanese/Taiwanese)
And indian fuckers lie and try to scam too much. They have zero trustworthy.

Russians/Arabians are pretty okay to work with.

And pretty much all foreigners tend to be really lazy and slow compared to Korean.

Jews are quite smart too. But problem is they're too smart and too much well know how the things work, so they never make a deal that they lose. They never be baited in any situation. Obviously Jewish people are quite smart.
They're miser and detailed. At least I could realize that they're not scammy fucks as Indians are. When I see an indian fucker trying to scam me,
It's almost hillarious because it's so extremely clumsy and awkward, and this brainlet curry motherfucker thinks to himself "hahaha this scam will work! and I will scam him"
Indians literally are worst people than Chinese. They have fucking poo-tier work in both point of trust, and work quality.
They may show you good work in surface, and when you turn back, They will literally fucking shart on your work. They'll drop a huge fucking disgusting diahearra in your project. NO DOUBT.

This is why when Microsoft released Windows 10, It was simply an ultimate crap. Because Microsoft literally outsourced 99% of their Windows 10 work to these indian curry fucking scamsters. No wonder how it went. And that's why Windows 10 had so many, many, tremendous amount of errors and bugs thanks to these indian street shitting scammers.

Attached: chrome_hT7suTt54g.png (433x517, 348K)

You would definitely know what I'm saying if you have ever worked with indians.
Their scamming level, is something like,
They dihearra in the street and bring a plate, and put that fresh dropped dihearra in the plate using their hand, and introduce that dihearra dishes to people it's a traditional indian curry and it's worth to pay 1,000$ luxury food. Explaining about smelling (shaking their head left and right)- that its a fermented luxury food.

Will never, NEVER, NEVER EVER EVER WORK WITH INDIAN FUCKERS AGAIN.
For some reason though, Pakistanis and bangladesh people are relatively better behaving than Indians.

Koreans are great a memorizing stuff but are functionally fucking retards. I knew people with advanced degrees from US and SKY unversities that still believed that boshintang would cure their illnesses.

eastern european...you might get shot in the back. Chink will rip you off. Black people are black people. Indian will poo in the loo.

what is the cause of the indian shit-tier work ethic?

they are also good at cheating on tests. south koreans are smart on the surface, dumb when it comes to real shit.

in summary,
If your encounter is smart,
It's impossible to have a good 'deal'. and he/she/they will keep try to negotiate the price since they know its value.

But that's not what employer/paying person wants.
Maybe some foreigners can say Korean tend to be jewish. and miser-ish.
yes that's right.

Though maybe the work quality will be vouched. if you pay good amount of money.

By the way, there's also an option to pay less, to averagely retarded people. but it's a bit annoy to deal with them or even to proceed further steps because they are having difficulty to catch, what the work theme and subject is.
It takes for fucking several further explanations and messages and days of consuming for them to perfectly understand what we're going to do.
They have difficulty to catch it at one glance. Honestly it's annoy as fuck. everything is written in texts, so there shouldn't be problem to understand it. But they keep doing shit.

East Asians in general tend to be in that way. But this is about 'work' itself.
Who deem work itself as piece of joke? It's a war that happening silently.
We just tend to play it as if a professional just as we play starcraft. That's it. Won't care if there's god or goddess. will slay him/her down. and take it down.
That's what East Asians in general have in mindset.

Compared to this tendency, all these outside region foreigners that are not East Asian, simply don't understand it. and they tend to be too extremely lazy slow.
No ambition too. No passion. No energy.

Though,
so far I had my best work experience with a Russian dude. Russians/Arabian in general are pretty great to work with. Usually they provide honesty/quality both.

It's some original disgust.
Honestly I would be able to understand them if they're aiming for something decent while cheating and scamming stuffs in general.

But they're not. They do it in clumsy and meaningless way as the same scene as they approach to random Facebook girl and demanding sudden vagene pic.
This is almost exactly the way how they work.

This is just fucking hillarious and pointless.
What makes me always crack up is, They literally, seriously do think this way will be working for some anonymous dumb fuckers.

It's almost like a scene that Chimpanzee is trying to bait a human species. This is what they do in general.

I don't know. so far in my experience,
I realized it pretty late that Koreans tend to be pretty efficient. even in worldwide standard.

Before contacting with worldwide people I thought Korean people are stupid and functioning like a retard too, but when I experienced by myself, it actually wasn't.

I wish what you were saying was truth. so I will have less stress working with foreigners.

>efficient
>lowest productivity in the OECD

koreans are all about face. they spend long hours at work to appear like they're working, but they accomplish very little. They go into debt to appear rich to their friends, who also go into debt to appear rich. Korea is the stupidest society on the planet. At least pajeets have a low cost of living.

I was talking about experience of working with foreign people you moron.
not about life quality and productivity of each country and shit. If you are talking about the experience itself, I will grant and admit it. but you're literally pooing out Jow Forums tier country battle bullshit again. out of topic.
also what koreans have as its trait, it's commonly found in other asian country as well.

>Not being able to catch or understand the main topic. "duhhh it was it. this was that. duhh"

This is why you should be entitled as dumbfuck.

oh look a korean getting butthurt and replying twice to the same post

never seen that before (jk)
the point is that you have no room to talk about any other countries given how shit yours is

>the point is that you have no room to talk about any other countries given how shit yours is
Well. I guess I have a toilet room to have regular good sharting time at least.
not like an indian who'd shart on plate and scam the people advertising it fresh curry.

you sound like a stupid cuck. why not save everyone the wall of text and just say you dont like pajeets?

Asians are passive aggressive bitch boys.

East euros are alpha.

Nigs are very primative. It's like a jungle with them, nice to you if you are big strong looking tho.

you want a go bitchass?

go where?
go to bathroom to wash off your hands which wiped your poo.

I can vouch. keep behaving as pajeet.
and if you want to mis-treat or discriminate korean, do as you wish anytime.

will never have any single business with poojet anyway. if someday I have to ruin my competitor, when then I will introduce him your contact. so that my competitor gets infected by curry system.

these indian motherfuckers discriminate themselves inside with caste degree system,
and always feel embarrassed how they were attacked based on their nationality and race.

don't ever deem because these whitto piggus have been always easy and kind, generous to you, that other races will behave in the same way.

sick of these fuckers that they'll be deemed and respected the same way how whitto piggus have done them nicely and generous way. while even themselves discriminate and scam over and over again between themselves.

Even chinese won't live such ultimate extreme shit-hole like India. Even Chinese won't be such pathetic having the same condition of having over a billion population.

indians can be disgusted at its max degree. shove the curry sauce back to your asshole.