What country has highest link holders per capita ?

Attached: BF9C1D9E-94D8-47B9-A6D7-3C4AA97D83A4.jpg (1242x1111, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitelooper.com/?v=voAjWgcl8rE#/1503;2642
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigeria. It is a Nigerian scam after all.

Us, Finland or aussie land I feel

Finland. Check the stats

Australia. A lot of us are sick of this shit hole so we became schizos when researching alternative passive incomes.

>T.australian

Attached: 8D70D0F7-AF28-408B-BFAF-E0AD09C37103.jpg (789x487, 201K)

Finland

Seconded. I want enough money to either fix or escape this place.

lol @ 50k wallets, that means around 60k total holders.
and you faggots think you are ever cracking 5$

germany. so many autists here

dis is bad, you niggers going to attract the taxman

You're hands down the worst tripfag on this site. Just leave already, you clown

China

Good luck "fixing" a country that has no environmental management plan, no plan for the future, no idea for a "post-resources" economy, no attempt to teach young Australians skills (just get people over on visas while you gut TAFE spending), no entrepreneurial inclination at all (how is our blockchain startup culture? lol).
Face it, we're a bunch of fucking idiots on the arse end of the world, who have had a productive century out of pure unadulterated luck. We have no ambition, no spirit, no planning, no intelligence, and we're going to be running around like headless chooks when the whole fucking stupid boomer real estate ponzi comes crashing down.
This country is going to fall to pieces and we will not be able to argue that we didn't fucking deserve it.

Basically this.This place is a shithole, if we ever make it we'll have to go stealth wealth or abos and chinks will come after our money.

Finland has a popular frog-meme imageboard made for children with cryptocurrency subboard so probably
Finland.

Australia, especially Brisbane Australia for some reason

especially concentrated in shitholes like springwood/logan

It'll be Finland then Australia.

Also feel Australia. I only have a few friends into crypto, but they're all holding Chainlink (they don't know that I also hold because who the fuck tells friends what they have).

That isn't the "real" 42. The real 42 relentlessly shills, has a very distinctive schizo writing style, and always posts an unrelated, equally as schizo pic to go with his post. Plenty of people were copying him in the same thread yesterday and probably haven't reset their names yet.

But abos already steal most of my money! =[

India

Attached: 27442787-F3E6-49F9-9BEB-C9DBF8EEE908.jpg (1125x1342, 193K)

This
t. Brislinkie

Attached: machinegun.jpg (1080x1080, 1.04M)

Caboolture here. Anyone else going to the Crows vs. GC game today?

Fuckin Cabo scum

Ayyy fucken just slapped me ebay turbo in my VT commo come drag me cunt

Serbia of course

Go drink your goon sack down at the park ya dog

nah I prefer shooting heroin in my shack, fuckin so noisy with my crackhead neighbours though they literally never shut the fuck up (none of this is a larp).

Anytime link is mentioned in Jow Forums it’s ALWAYS an American flag.
Heh, sorry rest of the world, guess we are just used to winning.

It’s Caboolture so I’m not surprised it isn’t, dude some advice, get the fuck out of there.

Only a americanmutt would shill link to those degenerates, fucking morons

Is that you Dave?

I only just moved here 2 months ago to be fair, I came from Mildura (rural Vic) before that and before that Adelaide (8yrs), Albury (4yrs) and Canberra (4yrs) so I've literally only lived in shitholes. Buying a decent sized property just past Kilcoy soon though so can finally stop the renting bullshit and maybe flip it for a 2x in a few years.

I'll be visiting your (presumably your Serbian) beautiful country at the end of August for the 4th time. Can't w8 m8.

So many ausfags hold link.
Brisbane here.

Americucks can't actually legally own Chainlink and Linkpool tokens though. Enjoy getting prison rape from Tyrone and Jamal.

Mfw

Attached: 48DE4A64-913C-4E7E-A0D8-ADD0881B4D55.png (554x558, 625K)

>always posts an unrelated, equally as schizo pic

Attached: EAC5907A-B1AA-407D-A591-45C5C7F88C76.jpg (617x607, 31K)

Finland

Attached: 1562989482701.png (1092x1050, 120K)

cayman islands

Wherever Sergey is

They're at it again. We have entered "dump" phase to get the weak hands to sell. Let it correct a bit, then buy the dip.

Attached: dump.png (280x342, 12K)

india

>they don't know that I also hold because who the fuck tells friends what they have
>because who the fuck tells friends what they have
user...I...I have some bad news
>hint: you don’t actually have any friends since you think that way

Attached: EAEA8330-8BB1-436B-8131-11211A859FF7.jpg (733x597, 42K)

Cayman Islands

I'm high af right now and I'm aussie.

Sunny Coast linkie reporting in, how do you Brisbane faggots deal with all the fucking chinks? It's like a ant hive whenever I visit. We're getting more up here near the uni lately, they all fucking walk around with a constant fish mouth and blank stare.

Attached: wwwww.png (800x600, 940K)

You guys are a blast to party with

Attached: 9476D08F-2E92-4079-A7A5-0F055B69C8D4.jpg (2048x1536, 843K)

Cheers cunt.

Sunny coast linkfag here too. Why are there so many Queenslanders lurking biz. What fucked up trauma have we all been through.

>What fucked up trauma have we all been through.
Being on Jow Forums since 2009 and seeing the downfall of our country our whole lives I reckon is what done it. When we make it you best believe I'm funding explicit acts of right wing terrorism and death squads.
PS fuck boomers and anyone old enough to have domed Johnny Howard with a 308 after Port Arthur, you cunts are cowards.

Attached: 1559652874752.jpg (811x506, 230K)

infinitelooper.com/?v=voAjWgcl8rE#/1503;2642

Attached: power up.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Perth link holder reporting in. We’re gonna make it bros!

Attached: image.jpg (500x497, 240K)

Also FUCK Telstra for blocking Jow Forums.

Attached: image.jpg (750x999, 914K)

far north queenslander here, probably cyclones, floods and having 0 opportunities to make it off your own back

Yeah shit's fucked. I use the Mimi app to view it sometimes when I'm out, but it sucks.

ive seen way too many canadians here *shrugs*

Hey, I never said I don't enjoy your schizo posting

They didn't block the api so you can still browse using Clover, just can't post.

Makes me glad
Banter is the zest of life

Attached: A1DCCFA5-A7AC-40E9-A2BF-C3810CC87004.gif (400x416, 1.72M)

Morrocan 160k linkmarine here

Me too. Wageslave till I die to buy a shittily built house? Fuck that, I'll take my chances with link.

I'm paying my taxes. CGA is bullshit since my income is already taxed, and then these cunts are I taxing me on my crypto that I bought with my hard earned dollars that I already paid tax on. But fuck risking bigger fines down the line when the ATO catches up on this. Because they will catch you in the end.

NZ has a few more than I expected for such a small country, I run into people from my uni quite a bit here. strong case for most per capita

"She'll be right m8"

I love and hate our culture. When people try to be intellectual here they mostly just come off as annoying idiots trying too hard and not realizing they are fucking stupid.

Maybe when we're forced to switch from an economy propped up by digging rocks out of the ground, to one that actually develops and exports sophisticated technology the culture will change for the better.

Until then, every dumb cunt that doesnt know better is going to go on about "the lucky country". Sounds abput right, we lucked out with our natural resources and now were squandering them.

Jakarta.

united states holder reporting in

if wast crypto to crypto bs, it wouldnt be so hard.

I’m willing to bet it’s either US or the Chinese Government.

Attached: 4F4ECC90-1E9F-4332-84AE-96A5C1DC32CF.jpg (750x739, 359K)

I'm just paying a crypto accountant to do it desu, quoted me $650 to do it but it's fully tax refundable next year so idgaf.

Anti intellectualism is rampant here user. there is no escape from it. That's why the best and most talented leave.

Cayman Islands, I heard there's a fan piece of shit with at least 600 million there.

Definitely Australia, Redcliffe here, where did the guy in Caboolture steal his pinkies from?

What’s the value of the biggest link wallet?

Based sand nigger. Marines truly run the world.

Clearly not 42. If you cant tell 42's distinctive posting style apart then you might be autistic.

I’m me
You’re you
>but then who am I?

Attached: E6DE3F97-957A-446F-9AD7-C1B4AEB8DA75.jpg (480x360, 13K)

That is a namefag not a tripfag, newfag

Just change your DNS

It was established last year that it was Finland

overall, I go with US and Straya
per capita, Luxembourg

LINK is dying, normies bought and no usage of the network still

HAHAHHA POOPY STINK! POOPY STINK! LINKIE LINKIE SMELL LIKE POOPY!

Finland, Slovenia, Canada, US, Australia

Nazi-Germany

Ausfag, I'm using my link gains to exterminate the chink locusts who have fucked... Actually nah I'll just leave.

india is ranked 1 and 3, Nigeria is number 2, Zimbabwe and Venezuela round out the top 5

Anyone got a link to these stats?

Attached: 7zmJreycVMvM9CLKpngEoGCOWfyMogjw4sNWniOWPpU.jpg (640x799, 79K)