Redpill me on this

Redpill me on this.

Attached: images - 2019-07-13T090447.117.jpg (318x159, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@CryptoSeq/blockchain-brad-interview-with-quant-network-ceo-570-banks-rearchitecting-the-financial-system-faade0cc544f?source=rss------blockchain-5
sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont buy issa scam

You missed it user. This one mooned already.

yeah the pump is done. buy back at .03 eth

$100 min EOY

this

Already mooned, stack in on LINK.

same shit could be said about link lol

quant is a scam bro

Bro QNT is a scam

QNT hodlers pulled the rug on me its a tota shitcoin

Just look at the fucking chart lmao, shit has fallen off a fucking cliff my dude, its never coming back. Even shills are saying weeks/months to ever return to 490 again, should say alot when even the shills aren't optimistic about its future, don't get caught buying their bags rn.

All the smart money is buying $LINK because its going $1000 eoy. On the other hand quant will be dumping slowly from here on out.

Theranos. I lost my wife because of this.

Dont buy this scam if you value your money OP and besides its too late for you to buy this scam

medium.com/@CryptoSeq/blockchain-brad-interview-with-quant-network-ceo-570-banks-rearchitecting-the-financial-system-faade0cc544f?source=rss------blockchain-5
sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial

Imagine thinking Enterprises will listen to a random retarded biz autists over that of Gartner.
Gartner Cool Vendor 2019 Status landed them a 8bn Asian company deal. Your opinion does not matter. You guys are nobody. Keep Coping no quanters. Enjoy Poverty.

You don't like QNT? Does not fucking matter. The Treasury will do the job. Samsung is rumoured to partner with Quant. Gilbert and the team visited South Korea beginning this year. & did I miss they are listing on a Traditional Exchange this year? Which project in the space has this much connection? You tell me

This will be a full fledge 10 Billion Market Cap project. Screen Cap this for future reference.

Goodluck.
Keep coping with copy pasta FUD no quanters.

Don’t listen to these dumbasses look at the mcap and total supply of link vs quant and let me know which will go up more
No one is saying this lol and yes look at the chart

COPE you will never make it lmao
Gartner Cool Vendor??? Literally who???

Attached: 1561840062158s.jpg (79x125, 2K)

Already 20x'd. Like Link, it's time to move on and buy it later if you still want to. Buy ETHPlode.

ETHplode? What a literal shitcoin

Lmao you getting angry because were exposing you little curry niggers? Its shit you guys are just like the ICX niggers from 2017
>SAMSUNG PARTNERSHIP IMMINENT!!

146 mil marketcap already....you can an even better project at onky 7 mil marketcap in VIDT.

Do you realize how hard it will be to X3 your money in QNT???

>Literally who
LMAO
>he does not even know about Gartner.
>he does not know that Rockefellers are already in Quant.
>he does not know the ins and outs of the corporate world.
>he does not know Gilbert is speaking with European central banksters on July 26th.

Imagine thinking Enterprises will listen to a random retarded biz autists over that of Gartner.

Rockefellers?? OMFG literal who??? They are not relevant whatsoever anymore. inb4
>muh steel
>muh new york
European central banksters?? You mean bloodsucking cockroaches?? Not a good look.

im literally all in qnt. nothing else compares and its not even close.

not the place to ask this bro. the whole quant scam thing is just a meme here. they have no basis behind their claims at all. just watch any youtube interview or medium post for actual information.

Attached: photo_2019-07-08_17-02-28.jpg (555x741, 131K)

Not too difficult when it’s easily a top ten project. Vidt is much higher risk

Absolute SCAM. Will probably be top 25 within the next few months without a doubt though. Also it’s not a scam we’re joking but it’s still so fun to say

Link's bitch.
All I'm gonna say.

This is why I switched from link to qnt. Fomoing in at the top sucks but $20 used to be the top for eth, who knows.

Its annoying that we can never have a real conversation about this because it's just full of holders ironically fudding the coin and that one theranos faggot

I agree, it’d be nice to have a real conversation

I think it is literally a scam desu. I keep waiting to buy, but it only goes up and never down. DAI crashes more often than QNT, how is it possible if it's not a scam?

Attached: 1471027640937.png (457x513, 171K)

It literally went down today lol

This.

It hurts i had 150 of these and sold them for nothing

Well you see, when a project is truly undervalued, it continues on an upward trend

yeah brainlet some of the largest institutions picked only two crypto projects and they're both scams. you shouldn't buy LINK either to be safe

Attached: accord_bros.png (2620x1290, 319K)

Oh neat, haven’t seen this yet

where's this from?

FUUUUUCKKK YOU SCAMMERS. I bought and its dumping. I shouldve listened.