/LINKlet/ General

It's too late for me lads...

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-141047.jpg (1424x1458, 357K)

(You)
now fuck off

>make it stack x2
>linklet

yeah neck yourself

larpfolio thread?

Attached: Screenshot_32.png (581x125, 5K)

300 here suck my fucking dick

nigger you have more than me and I went all in link minus the few eth for gas in 2017 with my poorfag stack

fuck forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-22-18-46-124_io.getdelta.android.png (1080x2160, 115K)

17k. I had 25k but stupidly tried to swing before google. This fucking sucks. I'm literally suicidal and have trouble falling asleep.

I guess I was just in a really lucky circumstance. I started buying as much as possible in feb 2018 and continued until december. Throughout the entire time I was a student at uni, living at home so I had no rent. On top of that, my country's government probably paid for half my stack lol. I was receiving $200 a week from them as an "economically disadvantaged student" and I often put the entire payment every week into LINK.

based
we are going to make it

theres people who would give up a testicle to have your stack moron

What boards were you browsing before you came to Jow Forums? Did you not see us og marines spamming LINK shill threads on Jow Forums and /tv/ in december? anytime someone talked about investing on the other boards, I would bring up LINK.

I was on Jow Forums and I didnt really see the threads and was scared to actually put money in. I should have done it then desu was around January or something

>I was on Jow Forums
Good, stay there faggot. 300 isn't even a suicide stack. You'll never be wealthy.

nu/pol/ is garbage so i left.

Attached: 1537017769915.gif (532x461, 2.46M)

Sell your Link now unless you want to hate yourself in 3 months. Buy ETHPlode.

be quiet rajesh or else ill ethplode something up your ass

I consider any stack under 50k a linklet

t. 30k stinkers

It really is. I was kekking hard reading how those fags reacted to the trump bitcoin tweet. They unironically think its a ponzi scheme scam. I cant wait for them to start coping hard when BTC hits 50k next year.

i remember when it was all for crypto its full of fucking boomer retards at this point. Whats also funny is that a lot of those fucking idiots don't realize many of there far right/natsoc pro-white advocates are big into crypto. Its one of the only ways some people can get funds because kikes wont let them have fucking bank accounts

Everyone on Jow Forums is in crypto. We just like to FUD boomers and r*ddit

yeah i dont think so

lol no, were you in there yesterday when the tweet dropped? They're complete brainlets

im cringing right now reading this

Jow Forums is full of unironic le buttcoin brainlets

Cringe ass boomer faggots and wannabe boomers