CHAINLlNK $1000 EOY

CHAINLlNK $1000 EOY

Attached: 1542249106701.png (1082x695, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you that bored? You could be at the club picking up hotties, but instead you're here posting the same old stale pasta. For what reason? You braindead monkey

thats what i do. why are you telling me how to live? lolz

Loser

Attached: trezorlink.jpg (3024x4032, 1.44M)

so fuccin comfy

More like $1EOD

Talks about picking up hotties at the club while shitposting on Jow Forums. God you retards are something else.

Are you that bored? You could be at the club picking up hotties, but instead you're here responding to the same old stale pasta. For what reason? You braindead monkey

Am I that bored? I could be at the club picking up hotties, but instead I'm here responding to some faggot who's responding to the same old stale pasta. For what reason? Am I also a braindead monkey?

And why would I go for bar sluts? Not really into 3d women anyway

Have sex. OP is 100% accurate

how do i store linkies guys what wallet please i dont wanna lose my golden ticket

Attached: 1487012880926s.jpg (250x191, 6K)

My digits agree

Send them to your Coinbase wallet if that's easiest for you. I have a Ledger Nano X.

it doesn't have to support LINK?

if you have an ETH address, you can support LINK on it. Just use MyEtherWallet to send

>club picking up hotties
Just shows how you are still a zoomer.
Think about it. Let's say you fucked 100 models last year. No contact with them anymore. How does it change your current life? All there is is a faint memory. All that will remain is that faint memory that you will hold on to, believing it has any value whatsoever. Now realize even doing this in the present is the same thing. What you want to focus on instead is real value creation. Build something. Learn skills that will positively impact the world. Pussy is a meme, just jerk off and do more productive shit than focus on your superficial dopamine hits.

You'll add "apps" to the Ledger for the crypto you want to store. Add ethereum to the ledger and send the Link tokens to the Ethereum address. Currently with the Ledger, you'll need a separate service like etherscan.io/ to see the tokens at the address you send them to.

Trezor one any good?

You posted that during your overnight shift didn't you user

Attached: 1559880352494.jpg (711x633, 35K)

Are you that bored? You could be at the club picking up hotties, but instead you're here responding to the same old stale pasta. For what reason? You braindead monkey

Am I that bored? I could be at the club picking up hotties, but instead I'm here responding to some faggot who's responding to the same old stale pasta. For what reason? Am I also a braindead monkey?

Fuck that, I'm courting an absolute gem of a woman. Traditional, loves to read, never dated, no drugs or alcohol, white, animal lover, super shy. Why the FUCK would I spend money at a club to listen to poison myself with alcohol and nigger music while "hot" makeup clowns decide if they want to fuck me or not like some degenerate Roman emperor deciding whether or not to spare the gladiators' lives.

Attached: 1562682550673.jpg (500x441, 17K)

its the model t, and yeah its fucking great