Austin, TX real estate

Talk me out of buying a house in Austin faggots

Attached: 5790149_1_1557972395.jpg (1024x683, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/newsroom/2018/12/apple-to-build-new-campus-in-austin-and-add-jobs-across-the-us/
statesman.com/news/20190131/source-google-to-occupy-35-story-office-tower-in-downtown-austin
statesman.com/news/20190328/amazon-plans-austin-expansion-that-will-add-800-jobs
bizjournals.com/austin/news/2018/03/23/oracle-opens-its-office-of-the-future-in-austin.html
austinrealestatehomesblog.com/living-in-austin/how-much-are-property-taxes-in-austin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I literally can't. I'm not American but Austin/Texas is a city/state I'd certainly move to if I ever moved to USA.

Good choice, OP.

do it

Too hot

You DO realise we're in a housing bubble, right user?

yes, but where are all the poor fags going to move when they cant afford to live in Commufornia of Jew York anymore?

Wondering how much the housing market might depreciate. Would be nice to secure a few properties to rent cheep to friends who want to actually be able to save money.

It seems like the Austin bubble is no where near bursting

apple.com/newsroom/2018/12/apple-to-build-new-campus-in-austin-and-add-jobs-across-the-us/

statesman.com/news/20190131/source-google-to-occupy-35-story-office-tower-in-downtown-austin

statesman.com/news/20190328/amazon-plans-austin-expansion-that-will-add-800-jobs

bizjournals.com/austin/news/2018/03/23/oracle-opens-its-office-of-the-future-in-austin.html

I dont think anyone will want to own SFRs over next 40 years.

Its just a geolocation to find you and tax you. You have to subsidize renters and count on greater fool theory

Kindly fuck off, austin is full, the houses have 3-4x in price over the last 10 years, downtown is a goddamn disaster now, no one in austin is from austin so it's just skirting by on the "old austin" charm that no one understands anymore, its a liberal shithole now, the city council encourages homelessness, traffic makes you want to KYS, the suburbs are just standard sprawl, south austin has a hipster charm if you like modern architecture limited to 1800 sq ft, with a $600,000 pricetag and texas has massive property taxes.

Ice Poseidon lives in Austin.
Alex Jones lives in Austin.
Soda Poppin' lives in Austin.
Mitch Jones lives in Austin.
I'm not sure if Stone Cold Steve Austin lives in Austin...

Also to add lots of people last 1 year here and either tap out from the 5 months of heat, miss winter and leave to somewhere with season, or unironically want to KYS when they get cedar fever allergies in march and have to sit inside with a swollen face.

austinrealestatehomesblog.com/living-in-austin/how-much-are-property-taxes-in-austin/

Good. fuck Commiefornians moving into Texas' major cities. Disgusting seeing the counties turn blue.

Sounds good. I'm moving over from Cali.

Attached: 12355467.jpg (155x121, 4K)

You’ve clearly never lived in a large city with real problems. Austin “rush hour” lasts 45 minutes and the homeless gather in small numbers. Anything west of Texas doesn’t have seasons either and the heat isn’t anything compared to west Texas or Arizona. Grow a pair

who?

Going to turn into SF soon with all the transplants moving in an voting in the same laws that made their old home a shithole

sounds like what is also happening in denver colorado.

About as good as it gets, though I would move to a city on the outskirts of houston such as the woodlands,Conroe, Katy. Cheap 2 story houses for 250-300K all day

check the weather/climate and get back to us plz

Good. I salivate at the destruction of the U.S via forced negrification.

And who did all that? Californians. Fuck them and fuck their politics as describes.
Hurr durr my town is a literal shit covered homeless camp, how about I move somewhere else and wreck it too? Hurr Durr

THIS.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY CITY REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 355C9FB9-A0C6-4661-957E-EF3CAD29B67B.jpg (891x597, 141K)

You're a retard for buying now, and you'll be even more of a retard for buying next year. The great thing about housing prices is that they are a lagging indicator. Wait until the market crashes, and then when the bailouts and shit are getting put together, then and only then do you buy.

austin is mexican portland

do you like beaners, homeless, and onions?