Back to 105

We're dumping back to 105 sats soon. This will be THE LAST time that we go below 110 satoshis so you better load up your bags.

Attached: 1562818202177.gif (653x491, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/binance_pumps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which of you faggots just bought 128?

Attached: bog.jpg (768x512, 69K)

I CAN'T STOP MYSELF

It's ok user, some people bought in at 396.

This. thanks for trying to help the anons, we should all be frens,

Why do you do this to yourself?

I don't understand what the fuck is up with this coin. You guys were shitting on it a couple days ago, troubles with "telegram whales". Is that all cleared up? Its so hard to trust biz anymore :/

FUD is a buy signal. Only sell signal ever is if no one is talking about it.

it's still an absolute shitscam. we are going to 105 satoshi.

Where do you acquire this coin that isn't Binance? Burger here interested in a potential moon

crypto.com is where I got mine.

pajeets bags getting heavier. they were going nuts last night thinking it was going to pull a matic

100 vs 125 satoshis, who cares about the 25 shekels. Name a project that has more potential that isn't BTC, LINK or ETH.

Binance IEOs are for retards

Literally retarded shit

"Not yet available in United States", sadly

don't believe the haters, binance is good shit

bought 40k at 120 .. will i make it?

Isn't it shutting down for US buyers?

burger here, I have bought over $800 worth of tokens off crypto.com app.

Higher highs, higher lows.

Do you use a US-based bank account? Or card? I'm definitely interested in ONE as a potential 10x this season.

10btc buywall moved to 108sats, likely will move back to 101 as the price goes down.

naw its hit 128 twice, right below the EMA
unless it pumps straight past 128 i expect a dump soon

That that is me with a 10 bitcoin purchase at 108 iv cancelled it now where do we want it

Yep. Not sure why you're having problems.

The SEC niggers can try

imagine buying this at 390 sat

I haven't tried but I will this week. Thanks. Also, do you know if ONE is compatible with ledger? If not, which wallet do you store it in? I don't trust strictly-software wallets

105 is good, right at the shoulder. Or you could put at 103 or 104 and catch the bots panic selling a bit.

do you reckon it's going to go on one tomo? or more long stretch

I just use software wallets friendo

Alright. Thanks for the info, will pick some up this week if I'm feeling up to it.

sorry the plan changed
we go straight up to 200 sats tonight as ERD profits will be pouring in

Attached: Smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

It could definitely happen, but it need to happen under the 15min bollinger. You could leave at 106 and as the prices get close you move it down a bit to trick the bots.

are we waiting for a fall to 105 ish or did i miss it

thanks

check ERD chart
we will see exactly the same happen to ONE

I was shilling it for days beforehand. I believed and still do believe that this will hit 100x by the end of the year, I just saw a good opportunity to increase my bag by ~25%.

Fuck off, retard.

Thanks cunt.

Like BSV atm?

I hope none of you bought 133. Oh what am I saying, it was probably those same people calling me a Pajeet for shilling it at 110.

it's happening

Attached: QgNL4YG.png (596x147, 18K)

Stop, you're going to get raped.

Did you do that just to fuck with us?

is this some pump and dump group?

it's a twitter bot monitoring binance pumps
twitter.com/binance_pumps

Holy shit kek. I'm on a flight rn and was dreaming that I swung my entire link stack into one and it hit about 120% before dumping then I wake up to this.

Alright smartasses what's the plan now?

Buy in now. They expect one of us to be in the crash, brother.

Attached: dumpit.jpg (1200x609, 57K)

Bumping this thread because it's important, you are going to get raped if you buy this.

Buy this right now*, probably should have paid more attention to the way I phrased that.

Attached: 8824D24A-5E2F-471E-8154-2077721B9416.jpg (2048x1536, 699K)

We had a nice thing going on until the whale ruined the fun. Now I'll need to stay awake longer.

Bump.

Shill it to me negro. What's so good about Holo?

Harmony you degenerate lil fuck. Get it right

Harmony (ONE), not HOLO.

Attached: 1561772000780.jpg (1100x8589, 1.18M)

Not always true. I have a small bag of a coin that's been mentioned twice in a month. Been growing steadily and it may pop off in a couple weeks.

Have we started the fire?