Pic related makes more money in 6 hours streaming himself playing videogames than you do in a full week of wagecucking

>pic related makes more money in 6 hours streaming himself playing videogames than you do in a full week of wagecucking
how does this make you feel Jow Forums ?

Attached: loltyler1.png (1148x642, 1024K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDS7ERebkwQ
youtu.be/XdkDjsBiO58?t=339
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Games_and_Economic_Behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=zat5T6vLpT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like jumping off a bridge

He's still wage-cucking.
I'd rather work than play league.

Isn't he god-tier at LoL? I heard he's a top 5 player in that game.

Also he's like 5'5"

not a big accomplishment. call me gets divine or above in dota (he won't because he chooses to play easy mode mobas)

haha funny angry short man

faggot shiet, male ethots

he's been wearing those headphones so long it compressed his head.

He also has no privacy and probably has a bunch of people that want to kill him.

All it takes is for Youtube to change its algorithm a little bit and his earnings will tank. He won't be able to do this for the rest of his life.

God I fucking hate zoomers who enabled the streamerfag thing to take off

30 year old Boomer here. wtf is the appeal of watching faggots play videogames? and second, why do people pay them for it? like wtf it doesn't make any fucking sense

Attached: 1528910297411.png (383x352, 85K)

30s boomer here.
if its fun to watch then ill consider demo/purchase. otherwise its like a modern take on younger siblings asking their older siblings to play a game that they suck at (or too scared to play if its Resident Evil) so that they can watch.

i would do it if i could retain my privacy, anonymity, and not have a camera focused on me while i do it but those streamers never seem to get super popular.

i also thought that all the monetization went to the game creators cause of some faggot copyright claims.
>hurrrr durrr we get the advertising money and can force streamers to take down videos which feature them using our product.

>unironically using medals instead of mmr as a skill range indicator
t. Legend player with

>wagecucking
This is Jow Forums, not /work/, summerfag. Working for some kike is what you do when you have failed at Jow Forums. kys

Attached: 1544341076304.jpg (640x640, 187K)

i used the current scoring system you autistic nigger

Attached: 1559400398139.png (637x171, 252K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QDS7ERebkwQ

Dota 2 pro match
nice turning speed faggot

oh my , even this an ugly can to earn and im a girl cant. fuck this shit

turning speed is something you have to account for. yours, the enemies, your allies'. each hero has a different turn rate. it adds yet another layer of complexity and potential mastery to dota, further raising the skill ceiling. similar to cast point, backswing, etc. LoLtards can't handle complexity with their south american beaner brains.

I agree DOTA has more complex mechanics but the talent pool in league is so vastly superior it really doesn't matter.

>talent pool in league is so vastly superior
this is irrelevant because the skill ceiling is much lower. i would also argue that because dota has much larger prize pools, it attracts better talent. the plays made in professional matches are absolutely astounding if you can read the game fluently

>He unironically is defending league
Have fun with your broken chink game dude, Dota has and always will be a chads game that actually takes skill unlike league.

>how does this make you feel Jow Forums ?
I feel nothing. Why? Because in the next 5 years I will become richer than he can ever hope to be.

Attached: 83184914158158151591.jpg (1220x684, 411K)

Yeah your 59 korean teams that win because they grew up on statecraft is a super talented pro scene haha. Dota actually generates revenue from the pro scene for a reason btw unlike 99% of other "competitive games" including league

both games are nerfed cashgrab trashes for normies and npcs that cant aim to pick up because you would be dead permanently in a quake match

t. quake live pro, cod2 clanbase top 10, cod4 academy

fuck off with ur games for normies where u press R to win

league is a cashgrab for twitch npcs and kids, the entire ladder apart from challengers is reward for time wasted instead of skill, people with sub 50% WR being in top 1% of the ladder with 800+ games really makes u wonder who is behind ((( Riot games )))

>statecraft
i'm stealing this. i fell out of playing and watching starcraft because it got so boring

I have nearly gained two medals over the last few months despite not playing any solo ranked. Mmr has stayed at an average of 2.2k since release so is an objectively better measure of skill.

>both games are nerfed cashgrab trashes for normies
you obviously do not understand dota

>you would be dead permanently in a quake match
i'm a 38 year-old boomer and i have quite literally been playing games since i was shitting in diapers. i've poopsocked every game worth playing in every genre; to be honest my gaming has quite literally ruined every other facet of my life. just because you can name 1 or 2 other games doesn't impress me, friend.

cope harder trash, the amount of thinking you need to do in competitive environment of FPS games i mentioned (inb4 crippled CS:Go gets mentioned) at all times is over 100x more taxing on your brain than playing MOBA aids

youtu.be/XdkDjsBiO58?t=339

fair enough. i admittedly have not looked at all into how medals work, i'm with you in preference for the old mmr system.

but i should also mention something else. at the risk of sounding cringe, i have ~~ascended beyond~~ giving a flying fuck about my own rank, mmr, etc in video games. i play for fun now, not necessarily to win, at the grievance of my team

Attached: npc boomer.png (324x362, 96K)

Valve is Jewish but its not a cashgrab, they focus alot on providing value and it shows through. My dota inventory is appreciating from all the skins even which isnt something you can say for league. Unironically the worst changes to dota that have normiefied it came from the devs valve brought over from riot, the core dev team however still outnumbers them and has kept the game going in a good direction. Straight up dota is one of the few games from this generation that I can see lasting for a long time into the future from this generation with Minecraft being another obvious choice, much like pacman/Elder Scrolls/ect
From past generations

>the amount of thinking you need to do in competitive environment of FPS games i mentioned (inb4 crippled CS:Go gets mentioned) at all times is over 100x more taxing on your brain than playing MOBA aids
ok. i never agreed nor disagreed with this. i did shit on LoL, which it deserves, but i have nothing but respect for non-console FPS games and gamers, as well

if dota can go back to how it was in 2014 or so that would be great. "classic" servers when?

sure, Dota 2 even implemented Vulkan while League is stuck on DX9 after 10 years

LoL is a desktop ported mobile lootbox game with rigged matchmaking, rigged competitive scene (you get like 10 papers about what ur allowed to say and do - "toxic behavior in competitive eSports") also one user that worked for ESL leaked on /v/ that LoL only got huge because ESL had no money.

both of these games are free 2 play(no dedicated servers, ran behind a company) and its in their best interest to keep the 99% of low skilled players in the game by making it a better place for them, be it with adjusting matchmaking, adjusting/overbuffing simple to play champs or popular ones that sell the most skins because they make 100x more money off those 99% trash players than top 1% which will slave anyway under their command due to contracts they sign due to company owned eSports ((( scene )))

only true competitive gaming is PC FPS with dedicated servers but that died ages ago with CoD4 promod.

This is like comparing chess with polo or something, they both just take fundamentally different skills. I do agree FPS takes skill and intelligence and the battle royal craze highlighted that but you cant compare that to dota, the only crossover is basic strategy planning skills and reaction times which honestly all videogames take.

Seriously, they fucked up both league and dota so fucking hard with their updates. The games are unrecognizable. 2013-2014 was peak for both.

please name an op "easy to play" dota hero. i'll wait.

I would rather wage cuck for 40 hours than play League and read twitch chat

he wont need to do this for the rest of his life already

no, its not, you are assuming im comparing actions per minute but im not. im comparing game theory of coming out ahead/gaining advantage in both games. in Dota/LoL you have advantage you can not lose which you gain with a simple few simple clicks of a button

Quake/Cod2/Cod4 promod
>kill enemy team
>round resets
>everyone starts again at the *same base* points, only score is incremented
>there is no guns with 80% ban rate, 100% pick/ban rate at world championships, or 3 fucked up reworks of guns(Aatrox/Akali/Irelia), everyone is equal.
>everyone has same HP
>only way to come out ahead is with your own skill and reflexes/aim, point and shoot + proper tactics, there is nothing in the game that will compensate and do those 2/3 extra steps to come out ahead unlike in MOBAs where u just need to press a single button

Assfaggots(league)/MOBA
>80%+ banrate champions out of the blue, being pick or lose for few weeks
>game quality/champions unbalanced intentionally to favor most played champs that sell skins to milk the cashcow (Riven/Yasuo/Lux)
>meta is decided by people that work there who have 2.0KDA- on all champs they play, they are barely D5, (Riot Bastoiouise or w/e his name is)
>every single champion has an "I win now, my turn!" button
>most you need to do is think 1-2 steps ahead 10seconds in the future to win the game even at top 1%+ level

it all boils down to this
In basketball/fps games score can be 99:1 vs a pro and a noob, and pro will still win the game because its only *skill* based without game having an advantage/lead pillar you can build upon that cant be destroyed later on.

In a moba/league game a pro can have 99:1 score and lose 99:100 if you have good items, there is very little he can do if you are 9 kills ahead of him, this undestroyable pillar of advantage that u can just keep stacking on is what makes the game retard friendly and champions abilities all enable this temporal advantage pillar u can stand on.

>battle royale

>le dota is harder meme
It's not 2015 anymore

I feel indifferent, I’m glad he found a way to make easy money that he enjoys I wish I could do the same :(

you don't understand dota in the slightest

he makes most of his money on twitch and he lives in a shitty little house in missouri, even if youtube were to disappear he would still be making it because he didn't fall for the big city on the coast meme

he is a barely functional adult that milks on acting in front of next generation of even bigger idiots and their children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Games_and_Economic_Behavior
read this then come back

Attached: dota.jpg (1908x4032, 638K)

>god tier at LoL
not even close to top 30, he's a one trick pony and pretty shit desu but is okay at entertaining his audience
t. challenger when I used to play back in the day

>i've poopsocked every game worth playing in every genre; to be honest my gaming has quite literally ruined every other facet of my life
>to be honest my gaming has quite literally ruined every other facet of my life
reading this is nearly physically painful. i know this feel, bro

>xmr wallet
i like you a lot more now. while i think some of your views on dota are very uninformed, you clearly have intelligence. xmr is the only true cryptocurrency

He understands MOBAs a hell of a lot better than you do.

a lot of what he said may apply to league, but they do not apply to dota.

Literally every single point you made applies to league and not dota. Dota has not had an 80% banned hero in 3 past TI's, The heros that dota sells the most skins for, pudge PA and invoker, have some of the lowest all time pro pick rates, meta only matters in dota to top 1% otherwise mechanics matter more to winrate in low brackets, all skills have a counter in dota so its not a win now button unless you drafted and played like shit, and to finish off if your playing dota pro you will be thinking 20 minutes into the game as item choices, timings, and objective timings matter exponentially more than league. You seem to have only played league or only know league when in fact dota is super different in many ways.

theres no point in talkin about current or future true competitive gaming, its all a marketing facade to make most money for the company that owns the game

anything past CoD4 promod is not a real competitive game

Sure they do. Dota is arguably more fair because of unreliable gold, but once they purchase an item thats a guaranteed advantage. Given how absolutely nutty some of the items are in dota compared to league, it's much closer to a wash than you think.

>only true competitive gaming is PC FPS
> what is starcraft

you're forgetting about:
>item timings
>item counters (skills, other items, changing your gameplay and overall plan due to nonconventional builds)
>disrupting the enemy's farm
>securing your allies' farm
>decisions on which towers to take/defend and when depending on team make-up and whatnot
>when/where/how/who to gank and who participates
dota is much more complex than "get items, stomp"

>what is starcraft
a game that got incredibly boring 4 years ago

>cod2
baste. touj rifles only and rats zombies. i want to go back.

i gave exact arguments with League as example but it applies in same way to dota or any other non FPS game.

>add different champions to bait more people in because having a crosshair and few guns is not attractive to non competitive players, normies want to stroke their personality in game too
>add abilities that dumb down the game with "my turn, guaranteed!" buttons
>cripple the movement speed
>change camera from first person to 2.5d to dumb it down even more, who needs team talk and wall peaking/crouching/leaning
>add towers so that you create an indestroyable pillar of advantage/lead
>add levels so that you boost that pillar even further
>add items
>add gold
>combine all that with no rounds or resets
>combine all that with not losing *absolutely* punishing you on death/loss by resetting your advantage/lead

d-dota2 takes skill!!

chess > quake > cod4 > cod2
take it or leave it brainlet, a game is only competitive if both sides are absolutely equal and only way to come out ahead is with 100% skill not with built in buttons or immutable advantage pillars

i dont wageslave so i dont care. i take free bucks for diagnosed schizophrenia(i dont hear voices or shit, lol).

Attached: 1562784549668.jpg (710x577, 76K)

Thats where your wrong though, dota is the only pro game that is turning a profit with its competitive scene like I mentioned. Unlike other games where teams are bassically employees of the dev team and sign contracts dota does not have valve sponsored teams, which means it is highly competitive as second and third tier teams make very little money because they are not on a payroll. Everything down to the venues, casters, and support staff is run by independent profit turning organizations paid for by viewers and teams, not valve. Valve doesnt even do any marketing for dota. The only event paid for by valve is the international championship and its paid for by the viewers entirely. Compare that to "big esports" like overwatch, league, rocketleague, etc. Which is almost entirely funded and paid for by the devs at a loss to generate income from the game itself. Valve is a based company and dota is a based game, just because millions of low IQ brainlets play a shitty game that is in the same genere does not put it on the same level at all and you sound like a boomer dismissing the dota playerbase as smoke and mirrors corporate BS when its the only succesful esport.

Attached: 1558393173875.png (602x800, 594K)

absolutely confirmed that you do not understand dota

you're wasting your breath

you can cope as hard as u want your MOBA nerfed game for brainlets will never be in the same skill or IQ bracket as FPS games i mentioned, just having HP/mana on your champion already cripples the skill ceiling by 100x if not more, you are unable to come out ahead 100:0 as an amazing player no matter how good you are because those brainlet buttons you call spells give you a guaranteed hit on enemy, compare that to FPS 5v5 games where you can 1v5 at 10 HP with 5 headshots in a second ??

Sure, it's not a true competition you got me there. Anything other than a square box single death pistol showdown is not a real competition. You should go play some right now that sounds like real fun, us plebs will be playing dynamic numbers games with minute rng while you have fun with your god tier perfectly sterilized tests of skill. Boy do I feel like a real pleb right now for enjoying dota.

dota is so slow my brain turns off sorry user its literally 5v5 paraolympic basketball

during those slow moments there are a million things that the players are accounting for and subtly changing their gameplay to accommodate for

also, you mentioned chess as your #1 game of skill; is that not a "slow" game (wherein in the minds of the players hundreds of different scenarios and their outcomes, counters, etc., are accounted for)?

so this entire argument was pointless because u refuse to admit that your dota 2 scuffed game has 10+ elements of competitive game crippled in order to appeal to lower intellectual faggots like u that will never experience the feeling of doing a 100x skill ceiling move inside a top 0.01% competitive environment.

to your brainlet dota brain all of these frags are meaningless and look dull but each of them took so much knowledge and at least 10000 hours of game experience to pull off somehow u compare it to a nerfed 2.5d click to move Q W E R game????

yes but both players have the same pieces user and every move you make will *directly* impact the outcome of the game with a factor of 1.0, unlike in dota/moba there are creeps and other things which have a lower game outcome impact factor that means the game is nerfed to appeal to broader audience, its that simple

>that video
i skipped around it and i'll finish watching it but i have to say that if this is your idea of pro gaming then i am kind of sorry for you. what i'm seeing here is unimpressive, to say the least

Well he's got a Minions tm fucking PINIATA on his shitbox bar and some anime figurines in the background, so I guess I just feel like OP should do the needful and an hero already. But what do I know, I'm just a registered male nurse in Miami, FL.

>I'm just a registered male nurse in Miami, FL.
how does it feel to be in the medical industry AKA Fat People Life Support?

t. biomed engineer and i hate every fat piece of shit that we design devices/imagery techniques for

Nah I thought he moved from Missouri a couple months ago. In NY now? or maybe CA? but I thought it was NY

Still, you are correct that most streamers are pretty good about keeping CoL down, they aren't like NBA players that suddenly start buying everything they see the second they get a big credit card limit.

he did but he moved back a few weeks ago, it doesn't seem like a temporary move either

if you're a streamer why the fuck would you move to some shithole with 20x the cost of living?

>cod 2
cod 1.5 rifle only is the true patricians choice. still 1 active server

Attached: cod.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

league is a very ping dependant game and having 20ms-30ms ping makes a huge difference especially if its your job to stream

codjumper servers were best imo