Listen

I used my life savings at $.86 and I need someone to talk me off a ledge. Not joking. I will jump if someone doesn't give me hope.

Attached: REQ-Logo.jpg (400x400, 6K)

I feel bad for you. Not only what you lost but what you could have had.

Rekt Network. Take a hard and close look at this all harmony one investors.

I bought CPChain at the top and watched that bitch go down to what it is today.

Got chinked.

how much total?

Ftm is your last hope

>I will jump if someone doesn't give me hope.
you shouldve known better lad

Attached: 1434509333378.jpg (4128x2752, 840K)

Close to $60,000. I am not proud.

just go on the TG and Req discord and let the team know how fucking incompetent they are.

Just request your money back

the hope was to sell and buy link
now you're just fucked

Can you afford 1k link if you sell it all? I promise you’ll fare better, and might even make it if you have strong hands, which you clearly do to a fault

Buy NASH, your best shot at a 100x

lol

Dude, what are you doing? Are you fucking kidding? It has been bleeding for a year. Just buy something else!

Swap it to ONE, thank me l8r

i'm sorry user. kind of amazing though, you've got some stones. funny thing, in the biographies of some people who made it big like doyle brunson and Jesse Livermore, a common thread is going broke with a 70k bankroll early in their attempts to make it. in both cases they just grinded up another roll, bet it all again, and went on to millions

i’m in the process of flipping the script right now. some of the best traders lost a fortune, learned their lessons, and came back stronger and wealthier than ever.

How'd you feel when you saw that one picture of the devs eating $300 a plate mozzarella?

Wishful. You’re a brainlet that fell for the Req meme, I wouldn’t hold any confidence for your future trades. Should have bought Link.

Attached: image.jpg (789x487, 263K)

killing yourself over 60k is not worth it in the slightest fren. You'll do better just buying a little BTC and chilling.

i did bitch. this is play money for me bitch. i’m giving this mofo encouragement. my daily trades are worth more than your entire net worth at your peak.

Looking at Req's chart is absolutely terrifying. I'm used to people talking about coins going to 0 but seeing it for real is really scary.

OP, buy Harmony ONE. You will get your lost 60K and then some.

Nearly ate a bullet.

yep, i'm personally too risk averse to ever really make it. i'll retire with my sub 10 million net worth a few years early and be happy. mad respect to those who can go for broke

and i bought plenty of link you poor dumbfuck. more than you’ve ever held with your neet pajeet hands.

How much REQ do you have?