I was recently hit by a truck as a pedestrian. I've started speaking to lawyers already...

I was recently hit by a truck as a pedestrian. I've started speaking to lawyers already. The Injuries I sustained are recovering and I don't have any serious injuries and only lost 2 days worth of work

What do you think my chances of winning a settlement will be if I'm not hurt? How much do you think I can profit from this?

Attached: tenor.gif (358x200, 1.16M)

Go for emotional damages then, your lawyers should have mentioned it if they’re worth anything

user, i think you'll find your neck really hurts and you can't sleep well

Start teaching yourself how to stutter

this and act re- fuck it you're on biz...just act normal

Attached: ggngyuwu25o21.jpg (1080x1349, 151K)

kek'd

Trauma yes but do I need to get a prescription to stress pills to prove my point? Aside from a fear of trucks, walking and riding a bike what else can I say?

Y-y-yes you're right this is good. Anymore like this?

Yes, I have some advice: kill yourself

The only thing here akin to that, is you - a hopeless stuttering faggot.

Attached: dick-in-a-bun.jpg (600x450, 70K)

u will lose

I have $2k in link and 1k in btc, I'm just like u guys in this rat race, so help instead of trolling please.

tort lawyer here. what state are you in?

The big one up north, Canada eh

I will help you if 42 does not post again in this thread. I refuse to associate with that faggot

>a faggot who lies to further his situation
I repeat. My advice is to kill yourself, truly and fully

Did you leave by ambulance? Did you go to hospital?

you should get a decent settlement from the insurance company
consider a little scrape/road rash a scar
you have a traumatic brain injury from hitting your head on the concrete
you're scared to walk outside now and have a ringing in your ear

what is your lawyer doing if you don't think you have a case find a new lawyer jesus

What Did the driver that hit you look Like

You Know what I mean

You not getting shit then, Canada isnt like the states with this kind of thing

claim you have memory loss and bouts of confusion
there's so many angles and they can't prove you're a liar

I'm a real nigga bitch.

has to be from that ID

2 days?

Lmao i had to have a week off when i pulled out my back from taking my pants off. You're not getting shit, bud.

Attached: 1540091542052.jpg (600x475, 44K)

Hard to prove without psych records.
>you have a traumatic brain injury from hitting your head on the concrete
>you're scared to walk outside now and have a ringing in your ear
Need medical records to back up those claims. Insurance adjusters and defense lawyers handle these claims for a living. You can't just bullshit your way through it. >claim you have memory loss and bouts of confusion
>there's so many angles and they can't prove you're a liar
Burden is on the plaintiff to prove it. You can't just make allegations.

I left by an ambulance to a hospital. A police report was made and the driver was charged with reckless driving and the cop said I was completely not in fault and explained that his statement had everything I needed to pursue legal action

It was in China town. The racism was strong that day

You're what's wrong with America, I hope next time you actually have trauma dipshit

Don[t be an immoral cunt.

You’ll get a settlement but without a legit injury it won’t be for much. Your lawyer can spin it to an extent but mostly it’ll be your medical bills plus a few K for pain and suffering

based digits. God is sending a message, don't lie.

ambulance + hospital is good. what was the diagnosis? any mention of head injury? that’s where the big bucks are

Watch out OP.

Satan just picked a side.

>bottom feeding leech

Any neck or back stiffness? Straightening of the neck? That generally won't resolve without seeing a chiropractor. Probably should get all available medical treatment before you settle, so you have a clear picture of the nature and extent of your injuries.

Head injury no, neck injury maybe. It's been stiff if I tilt my head to my right. Emergency reports didn't show anything but I could barely move my wrist this morning so I'm going for a reevaluation from my family doctor

The lawyer told me this also. He said to wait a few months so that you can accumulate bills. I'm a wage cuck however and need to pay rent so I can't take too much time off work or else I have to move back in with parents or friends

Damn, if only I knew what people in this thread were telling you when I got hit by a car... because I was perfectly fine and only got a $3,000 settlement due to me saying I was perfectly fine and had no injuries whatsoever
DO NOT FUCK THIS UP OP. Get as much money as you possibly can

Neck injury could be cervical spine which is also huge $
Wrist injury is decent too, just rack up a shitload of PT and keep treating until you feel literally zero pain or until they say you have reached maximum medical recovery

What are the policy limits of the guy who hit you?