Why didn't you buy?

Why didn't you buy?

Attached: elrond-network.jpg (320x320, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/elrondnetwork/elrond-team-tokens-locked-until-2020-and-vesting-extended-to-3-5-years-eee132a68b66
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's a meme shitcoin named after an elf and will never actually be used for anything. It's an embarrassment to crypto that these things are still succeeding in taking people's money.

mostly because their team is a bunch of "blockchain entrepreneurs"

Honestly? Nobody clued me in on Jow Forums

>meme shitcoin
>will never actually be used for anything
>taking people's money
So you're saying this is the next bitcoin, right?

I just went through the archive, there are plenty of threads, what do you mean nobody clued you in?

I didn't see it then

Well, did you buy now? I made the thread cause I saw a dip and It's been going up since.

harmony has left me like a woman raped; scarred, scared, battered and beaten.

Huh? It just pumped hard recently, in fact I was thinking of buying that one but it looks stagnant.

ERD looks a lot more promising for this run.

Because you did

Huh, here I thought it pumped and it just went back to the level it was when I bought it.

Bait thread.

Don't tell me...

Attached: huh.png (699x478, 53K)

because I don't want to donate to these poor romanians

Apparently they locked their slice of the cake until next year.
medium.com/elrondnetwork/elrond-team-tokens-locked-until-2020-and-vesting-extended-to-3-5-years-eee132a68b66

Not sure if I believe it on a technical level, but I like the distribution they claim to have.

Break your backs and crack your oars men
WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE

Attached: ohshit.png (820x542, 35K)

Bearish

Nah, one of you cunts most likely. Dumped and left, and I for one do not mind this dip at all.

I did, then I decided it was a shit nothingburger with no news or interesting ideas, so I cashed it out for Brapper instead.

Attached: dTcAHZc.jpg (800x857, 67K)

its not "revolutionary" in the sense of bringing anything groundbreaking to the table. But its better than its competitors in what it is doing

you have obviously not read a single thing about Elrond. I agree that the name is shit though

I FUCKING DID AND YOU DUMPED ON ME
I PANIC SOLD
NOW IM PERMA JUSTED

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (956x91, 28K)

I literary warned you about that whale fuck, with a song and all. You gotta lrn2swing my man.

Anyway seems like we're plateauing and I'm hella tired. It was a good run, peace!

More like Enron, haha.