Rsr

Frens.. am i going to make it? Im so tired of being poor feg

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-031250_Blockfolio.jpg (1080x2220, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/F3PCEFde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if being poor for the rest of your life is 'making it' then yes

No.

This shit is going to $1, so if 150k is making it for you then yes.

why would it go to a dollar. it literally has no use other than muh arbitrage

the arbitrage assets don't even exist.

yes op. im not a fan of eth though. maybe sell for grin after it goes to $2 again... rsr and grin are comfy long term holds

Get more dude. 150k is not making it in any time frame. I can see this shit hitting $10 someday, but if you only hold 150k and you’re poor, you’ll sell too soon and just stay poor. Get enough that you can sell on the way up. Fucking beg, borrow, live simply, sell your shit, sacrifice for it now. You’ll be glad you did in a few years.

no

>Get more dude. 150k is not making it in any time frame. I can see this shit hitting $10 someday, but if you only hold 150k and you’re poor, you’ll sell too soon and just stay poor. Get enough that you can sell on the way up. Fucking beg, borrow, live simply, sell your shit, sacrifice for it now. You’ll be glad you did in a few year
this

you only live once. take the risk. you either make it or you dont

You are way to early on RSR.. you might make x2 by the time of next year, but it will take year until the project become mature enough that it is worth a high evaluation (if it ever does).

150k is simply not enough.

You'll have to trade your way up, and put every penny into crypto

>take the risk
not doing this is why the majority of poorfags stay poorfags

You are literally pathetic

>2X in a year
This is going to be 2X in a week, and 10X between a month and a year from now.

Poo loo

Name one project that explodes from the get go? Link was 20-60 cents for years.. Ethereum was 1-10 $ for years.. the list goes on.

>Name one project that explodes from the get go? Link was 20-60 cents for years.. Ethereum was 1-10 $ for years.. the list goes on.
bitcoin was low for many years..

the smart money gets in low... then price goes up because they hoard it all.... then the dumb money comes in because they see price went super high and think.. he.. this went up so high it will keep going up.. then thats when the smart money dumps

top for rsr is $10

Nah. Doing that is how many genuinely poor people are created. Never take risks you can't afford to take.

Just looking at the chart I would say this is a good candidate for Chad Stepping over the coming months, then maybe a correction, then the real gains once people see that the train has pulled back to the station for them.

>Poo loo
i shit on a golden toilet i bought with my bitcoins, peasant

Which app is that?

Hehe xd I am not blind or sup 100 iq sorry for the post

>top for rsr is $10
How the fuck am I going to dump $48M worth of tokens? That's going to take forever on Idex :^)
>order no longer available

Shit, nigger. Use my invites on coinbase and get $100 worth of free shitcoins. Trade them all for LINK.

pastebin.com/F3PCEFde

150k-300k in a year user .

By then, you’ll have other solutions with higher volume.