Biz is probably the only place on the internet that...

Biz is probably the only place on the internet that, in 2019 thinks making money will make you more sexually attractive to women.

Attached: zhsu68v1hpk21.jpg (960x960, 159K)

I asked for a sauce on this one yesterday

if you have money
you can buy stylish clothes
you can hire a personal trainer
you can get white teeth
you can get a nice flat

those are things that will increase your value, so women are more likely to want to invest.
it is not the money in itself, it's what you can do with the money

Ashley Fink.

You're welcome.

Look at this feminazi poor fuck.

Money equates to power, that's why women are attracted to it.

Looks Russian

kek

FUCK YOU!

I WANT THAT THICC BRAPPER DELICOUS WOMAN NOT A FUCKING LAND WHALE!

I can see that

we dont think money makes you sexually attractive to women
we just dont want to be a wageslave and know that we can buy sex from women

SAGE
Making money is kinda fun and frees you from wagelsavery, and that's it. Anyone who cares what women think in 2019 is peak slave mentality. Women's rights were a mistake, Hitler did nothing wrong, gas the kikes, race war now.
SAGE

>attractive

As long as I'm attractive enough to buy them for an hour, idgaf

> Anyone who cares what women think in 2019 is peak slave mentality

I agree. I'm not saying don't make money, I love making money. Just don't do it because you think it will get you women.

This bitch is a HB 3/10 max. An easy bang for me. Simple case of Bait, Hook, Reel, Release then Hit her with the flipped positive Neg and slowly work my way in and oscillate into being AMOG (Alpha male of group), maximise chances of #Close by using the Compliance Test and slipping into the C&F routine (Cocky & Funny). Next slap her with a Bitch Shield while I analyse her BL and try to avoid falling into any traps her BBF (beta boyfriend) might fall into himself since I want to BMOG him while he's not there. If she gives me any trouble I'll pull out the Don Juan special Grand Master style and force EC (emotional connection) before pushing for the Fuck Close.

If she has AWD then I simply know she's JAW and ditch, she probably doesn't have Survival and Reproduction Value anyway but if it's an SDL (same day lay, for the layman) then I'd SUAL and Check the Buying Temperature and Buy at the spike for a quick turn around. Bang! Easy.

Money? Who the fuck needs money

Full Agree.

money is just a tool. it's how you use it that can bring women, confidence works just as well though

Based

woman actually looks english

I don't think it will make me sexually attractive in and of itself. However I will no longer need to find time to cram in gym, spend a large portion of cash I could be saving on expensive food (because I want quality) and potentially stress over it.

If I can get up, work out, work on my personal interests I will be in a much better place to deal with bitches. The retards that think buying a lambo is going to get them meaningful pussy are delusional.

that is literally the one part of her body pants are made for, and she cut giant holes in them.

Baste and redpild

Its simple; being financially independed comes with a certain 'i really dont give a fuck about anything' vibe. This is crazy attractive to women. If you can achieve this attitude with whatever you have going youll be equally succesfull with women.

I have this attitude and you are correct, but I'm not particularly rich, just a passive income NEET.

Alot of rich guys never get this vibe because of their insane lifestyle overhead, especially burgers.

oh you literal retarded basement virgin, here is something you should have figured out by now:

1. women didn't change last 20k years,
2. having money makes you attractive to the kind of women that,
3. you don't want to end up with

t. Retard

Or

t. Roastie

Attached: 1562166273208.jpg (750x1121, 713K)

kek

>attraction
Nothing to do with it. Look at epstein, he got prime pussy you cant even get for free because its illegal

I don't think that, I just think that money will pay for a high-end sexbot and an artificial womb so I don't have to ever care about women again.

A few years ago I was fat and lazy but because I drive an Audi and live in a big house I got annoyed by thots. You know shit about those greedy cunts. I can only imagine how annoyed a turbo Chad must be.