LINK SELL OFF

I mean, what do you expect from a Russian scammer with a philosophy degree? Because the whole project is a scam. Enjoy dumping back down to $0.10. The team has absolutely no plan to fix their Sybil problem.The tokens end up on Binance... how the hell does a node operator exactly buy "those" token. Sergey is continuing to dump on us. CUP. OF. COFFEE.
He is only trying to stabilize the price. Read the fucking WP.I refused to believe this but a pattern is slowly emerging. They should be more transparent about it, for fuck's sake.Circulating total is 1 billion. Why do you dumbasses think just because Sergey is holding on to a bunch of tokens for now that those tokens are magically “uncirculated”. Absolute delusion
>What's the new circulating total...
*beep boop beep*
Yes hello, circulation police? user here has a question for you, let me pass him to you real quick. Nobody here has addressed why they are selling, do you think they need more money? They raised 30 fucking million dollars during the ICO, thats over $1,000,000 a month since then for them to have run out, what are they spending it all on? obviously the developers don't know how to manage their finances if they are burning through their money that fast, or they are wasting it all on coke and whores.

Attached: 1561926534679.png (617x507, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studio.glassnode.com/explorer/assets/LINK?s=1562923333&u=1563009733&zoom=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The LINK salesmen here are starting to turn me off to the project. Time to sell my bags, this project smells like it jumped the shark.

The LINK token is used in the Chainlink network for activities such as paying for data and putting up collateral. This economic model attempts to create the proper incentives for LINK’s value to rise as more entities come onto the network to provide oracle services.

While this model appears to make sense at first glance, it’s unclear if the additional LINK token is necessary. Much like how Uniswap eventually launched a decentralized exchange network on Ethereum without a native token, a similar situation could occur with Chainlink. There are already other solutions, such as discreet log contracts, which exist in the wild and aim to solve the oracle problem in a different way without the need for something like LINK.

AAAAAH

Thanks. Added it.

Sergey liquidated some assets so that be could bribe an angel to convince God to use Chainlink and smartcontracts to automate the day of judgement.

NEVER
FUCKING
SELLING

I wish this shit will go to 0.01$ just so i can witness the mass suicide event.

This is the person who "invests" in LINK. You guys are a joke to even crypto investors. You alll got memed by bots

It's going to happen. Even the most devout link zealots admit that it hasn't solved the decentralized oracle problem. All it has at the moment are kyc centralized oracles.

Attached: 17e.jpg (1862x874, 315K)

This is an utter bullshit my friend.

Link is just a volatile meme token, so professional traders are reported in.

All your fucking memes finally succeeded.

This will repeat soon.

Devs are going to dump another 700k tonight.

Back to < $2 if true.

I've met Sergey personally at a crypto meetup last year, and teased him about this Jow Forums fandom and extreme shilling. He could give less a fuck about token price or your newfag memes. He is straight hustling and executing. The "dev wallet transfer" fud is brainlet nonsense--it wasn't enough supply/volume for a linkpocalypse, Buy now or cry later, queerbait.

studio.glassnode.com/explorer/assets/LINK?s=1562923333&u=1563009733&zoom=1

Attached: Photo Jul 13, 2 11 04 AM.jpg (3024x3024, 1.81M)

I met sergey at a gay bath house and he said that he's cucking you idiots so he can build a gay sex palace with holes in every wall. He doesn't know shit about computers but you fell for it

A portion of the tokens was always reserved for company development. It was made very clear in ICO. But ofcourse this is the only fud trannies have left.

nice

>mfw you are sergey himself who tries to cover up is incoming exit scam

Attached: 1562701042450.gif (500x375, 1.75M)

Can someone post the pink wojak on the right that's crashing down holding that meteor?

I'll post a pink Buu as payment

Attached: 1508609437886.png (640x480, 717K)

palindrome digits checked