I sold 10 k link at 2.87 usd

Wtf do I do know? Buy back 8962 Link or wait for the dip? The stress is killing me, i am fucking losing hair I am serious.

Attached: 16B0490F-2C69-44CC-BDA3-4CD289020012.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

delta.exchange/referral?code=DDQZBX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck 8776 link now

What on the horizon makes you think LINK is going up soon? It just hit ATH take profit or feel dumb later. LINK is consolidating soon

Wait and buy back at $1 man geez

$8 in two weeks or less, screenshot this

literally what

2.65 was the bottom
Link never will be under 3 dollar ever again

Buy back in, nigger you sold the dip, there probably wont be another one. Sergey is speaking on Wednesday at an ETH conference too so better be quick to get back in, we are gonna continue rising until then.

he's speaking? I better buy. This is how pathetic LINKies are. bUy mY bAgS!!!!!!!

Wait.

This is a sucker rally on nothing substantial at all. So it will definitely reverse when optimism fades.

FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK what the fuck do I do, I can’t afford 1.2 k link loss, fucking tilted

We told you, swingers get the rope.

Rope Rope Rope Rope Rope Rope Rope Rope!!!

Just because you get trips doesn't mean you don't have to market buy back in RIGHT NOW at a loss.
Take the hit and learn your lesson swingy.

Attached: 1557390656012.jpg (247x204, 9K)

you join the rest of us failed swing traders desperately shilling fantom and holochain

Do you have more? Sell them now and buy back under 3 bucks

>Buy back in and accept your loss
>Send 2k LINK to NUO and long it 1x or 2x (NOT 3x)
>DAI markets
>30 days

There’s risk but you will probably be okay. Either way, use at your own risk. If you do use it, don’t be greedy.

It'll be under $1 in a few months. Relax, user

It will be over $20 by end of September.

when will swingi linkies ever learn?
hahahahahahaha

TA show $2 EOM

Swingers get the rope!
Didn’t you get the memo?

it will do a healthy correction back to 68 cent, just hold

TA gets rekt by announcements all the time. Trufflecon is on the 3rd of August. There is absolutely no way that Link doesn't start pumping at least a week beforehand in anticipation. Link will also rise over the next days for Sergey's speech at the ETH conference. Yeah it will probably dump afterwards. That gives you from the 17th to about the 27th at latest to dump Link down and buy the dip before it starts pumping again. Because August also has Web3 later in the month meaning any post Trufflecon dump wont last, and August also has a bunch of other smaller stuff in between, and come September Link will really begin to take off.

lol

TA can't predict future, only to show the current trend and inertia/momentum

I think I should trade against deluded degenerates

Buy a nice rope with your gains swingie

Wait a few hours and rebuy lower.

You have to have strong hands to not panic rebuy

wait

Attached: brave_2019-07-13_15-36-38.png (1460x855, 107K)

>1x or 2x (NOT 3x)
why not 3?>
do you find collateralizing DAI allows for a higher leverage multiplier as it gains profit?

Attached: Untitled.png (427x139, 6K)

sergey is probably gonna announce they've bought Clause and also mention who they've hired. And they've probably hired Bill Gates or something.

An expensive learning experience

8962 is more than 99% of linkies have

dont get left behind

Buy back, take the beating and learn from it.

Mfw told you not to do this bro
Buy back in and stop swinging
Just accumulate
Only poor people swing because they don’t have enough of a cash flow to just keep buying regularly lol

Attached: 3C7CCEBA-D2FA-48D7-81C2-88078AEE7DF9.jpg (740x540, 389K)

SWING LINKERS GO BROKE

Damn dude, I sold at 2.87 and put in a buy order at 2.65 that never came. But I was only gambling with 200 link. My real stacks are not gambled with. I thought losing 27 link was sad when I bought back in

Swingies get the rope, fren. Just buy back in and accept your whippin'

buy10k link but just use leverage, ezpz
you're welcome user

delta.exchange/referral?code=DDQZBX

As a Jow Forums vet, take yoir profots and look for a new project. Buy back in when it dips in a few weeks. %gain is important not your buy price.

Sell log or larp

This. We tested it, we didn't like it, its gone.

Where is he speaking, what conference?