Why did he necc?

why did he necc?

Attached: kurt-cobain-nirvana-rare-radio-interview-rap-music.png (807x509, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/alexparker/2019/05/23/13-time-felon-accidentally-shoots-testicles-carrying-drugs-anus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But unironically depression, drugs, and his wife

he went all in on bitconnect at the top

i thought it was agreed upon that he couldnt reach the trigger of the shotgun and courtney probably shot him

I used to think this was far fetched until they found that paper in her bag where she had been practicing his hand writing...

Based Courtney doesn't muck around shotgun to the head

Attached: kjkjhhh.jpg (211x239, 18K)

>Courtney
just listen to heart shaped box

Man chill I’m still here

Courtney killed him

Because of his stupid idea: better go out with a bang than fade away.
One day he was super high and he thought fuck it, I am at the top of my carreer now, lets follow through with my stupid idea. So he actually did it.

This
Her own father thinks she is capable of doing it!

Cobain was a victim of the feminist 70s divorce wave

He used fame as a method to try and replace the love and emptiness he lost

Compounded with a severe stomach pain, and with fame not making him any happier, he started to abuse heroin

Eventually he had a child with Courtney Love, but seeing his own toxic behaviour and probably thinking about the pain he had as a child being possibly projected again, he further spiraled into depression and drug abuse

When having money, fame and parenthood failed to solve the emptiness in his soul, he also began to resent his fans and the image he created for himself. Seeing no way out, he took a monumental shot of heroin and killed himself.

Fame worked for Freddie Mercury, it didn't work for him

Fun fact: Cobain's last words to his bassist, Krist Novoselic, was "Fuck you"

based

He knew decentralised oracles were 25 years away and couldn't be bothered waiting.

Wasn't he one of the bubble top buyers of 2015? Kek, should've held pussy

kek

>he is divorcing his famous drug addicted musician wife
>he has a near fatal dose of heroin in his system
>he lays down and shoots him self from a high angle.
>the empty shell ejects out the wrong side of the shotgun
Anyone who thinks you could shoot your self on high doses of heroin has never done it or seen someone on it. He was murdered obviously and no one gave a shit because he was a junkie shithead.

eh with a high enough tolerance he could still function even on that much

While I've never done it, I have been around other's who are and they shoot up, pass out, throw up on them selves and then get up hours later and act like they had the best time ever.
The coroner said he had 10x the dosage of your average user in his system, even with a tolerance it just wouldn't be possible.
Has anyone ever shot them selves on heroin? I thought it made you feel better than anything even in the worst conditions.

Dude get with the program. Courtney did it.

james maynard keenan is just a few years older, went through same shit, but went alive and great

Too much BicoinSV (suicide version)
He was kill though.

Very likely this

Have you heard his music? I'd need too if I had to listen to that shit all day everyday

there was no chainlink back then

>not compartmentalizing

listened to biz

>Has anyone ever shot them selves on heroin?
good q. actually - now, if you'd ask me something easier, like: 'anyone ever shoved bags (plural) of marijuana up their ass, then, shot themselves in thee balls?' - null problemo. But H. then shotgun sudoko, tis a rarity indeed
redstate.com/alexparker/2019/05/23/13-time-felon-accidentally-shoots-testicles-carrying-drugs-anus/

Attached: brain_surgeon.jpg (741x693, 72K)

Loser who did too many drugs and made shitty radio music. Nothing of value was lost.

((("depression")))

Because he was weak

Courtney resusitated him when he OD'ed and stopped breathing several times. If she wanted him dead all she had to do was roll him over and let him choke on his own vomit.

After fucking 10k 9.5/10 16yo girls you get bored

He had information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary clinton

Courtney did it