I'ts over isn't it

I'ts over isn't it....

Attached: quant-660x330.png (660x330, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cryptonerd85/status/1149761423716884481
medium.com/@CryptoSeq/blockchain-brad-interview-with-quant-network-ceo-570-banks-rearchitecting-the-financial-system-faade0cc544f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Up 5x in ETH in like 1 month. It's time for the whales to dump this down for now.

No, it's barely dumped at all yet. Don't understand the threads. I bought at 2$

read a chart BRO.

i just went all in

Attached: qnt.jpg (1222x684, 98K)

Yeah looks like it’s done, that’s all folks

Attached: 4FB3A435-AB3D-4589-A5D6-3F4890FFECFD.jpg (1125x1802, 191K)

SCAM IS OVER

F

Lets see if your post ages well redditfag

I hope you are just kidding. No time to waste on explaining this project.

twitter.com/cryptonerd85/status/1149761423716884481

It’s literally one of the most gorgeous charts I’ve seen in a long time

lmao how is that all in going for you now? HAHAHAHAHA fucking retard get dumped on,

QUANT IS A SCAM

went in at .42, its now .44.... the fuck is wrong with you nigger?

sure it is buddy

check the price you fuckstick. enjoy poorlife

Attached: qnt trades.jpg (1076x305, 55K)

It’s doing a pretty great job price wise I gotta say, huge gains, small and reasonable pull backs along the way. What a coin

Yes it over. They're exit scamming. They're haven't even written any software.

The FUD for QNT is so laughably bad

Unironically I feel like this project is going to surprise a lot of neighsayers (even more than it already has) it’s very possible this will go to triple digits sooner than later

*probable

cool script line there. This is literally repeated in every quant thread, never a response to the "fud" is attempted.

The fud is responded to in every thread. Dont you get tired of this? When the only fud is "its a scam" its pretty easy to throw up some links for people to see its a legit project.

In the defense of quantniggers the fud is reallllllly terrible it’s almost like responding to it is succumbing to autism

.426=.44?
lmao fucking retard

Server application, no tokenomics, the laughable claim to 570 banks are raised in every thread. The fact you omit this betrays your malicious, misleading intent.

>blatant VPN switching
Typical Quant thread participant

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 biz - Business Finance - 4chan.png (1049x161, 18K)

You're in every fucking thread you sperg give it a rest

The FUD that is just "scam," or the aforementioned FUD of "how's that going for you hahaha" when the dude is up 5% from buying in recently? Seriously.

its just a centralized database that holds transactions from other blockchains...

LINK kills QNT

Link and Quant aren't even competitors they're complements

>No response
As expected

Totally untrue. With Link being in the market it makes Quant irrelevant, no need for the two.

Oh look, it can't be pumping again, can it?

>pumps to $13
>dump lower every time it touches $11
sure I guess scam nigger

Doesn't do the same thing though does it.

Yes Link does whatever Quant does and way better. Its why Quant copied its logo mongoloid

Use the ETH price at least since you can't even trade it against USD

Dude congrats great buy in, it’s flying

This FUD is trash tier

oh i have 7% gains in a hour after reading a chart pattern... .042 buyin now at .0476

hmmm. good job fighting on the internet while losing gain opportunities

Best fud yet

Wow .048

>The robot changed his line in a way only a robot would consider different.
It's the same as "the fud is hilarious" brah

thx. exit around .051-.055 if you can without slippage. it'll hit the rsi 70% and cross ema.

I too have fallen as an unsuspecting victim of this quant pyramid scheme. Give me back my money please this isnt funny.

Sorry we tried warning you, but those scum keep looking for easy victims. Ill send you some LINK because I feel bad that these curry niggers would get you.

each bull run on the 1 hr mark has been .009 - .012 gain... this run should peg between .051-.055 peak if you're lucky to get a sell that high.

i could be wrong i am a niglet

Also a scam artist tbfair

Attached: 1532428604789.jpg (750x996, 156K)

thx baby i love you too

do you honestly believe anyone is falling for this fud?

because it is trash lol the only fud you people can come up with is baseless accusations that the project is a scam with no proof whatsoever while we can provide evidence that its not.

I lost my friends wife in a car accident to this and you guys keep making jokes. Fuck OFF scam artists.

it's annoying that EVERY single quant thread on Jow Forums is filled with nothing but shitposters, no other coin has this level of shitposting even the pajeets holding BSV can have actual conversations without having anons flood their threads to shit it up
it's literally just Quant holders who have decided to make Quant threads as shitty as possible to deter potential buyers and it's annoying. There's no actual discussion

oh look another QNT bounch. Congrats to anyone who listened to baseless fud, you made the wrong decision again.

sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial

medium.com/@CryptoSeq/blockchain-brad-interview-with-quant-network-ceo-570-banks-rearchitecting-the-financial-system-faade0cc544f

/thread

Is this unironically this bullrun's eth?

Brainded "fud" reminds me of the times when biz called eth "scam" nonstop without any reasoning.

Attached: 1553098224114.png (699x518, 325K)

yeah, I agree. Itd be nice to actually have some intelligent discussion as opposed to people like this

Okay let's be serious for a moment
What would you like to discuss about quant network?

jeeeeez you're a desperate cuck lol

>hurr buy our moonshit coin its the greatest out of all of them
>but it doesnt moon because the same "3" pajeets we say are fudding every thread are suppressing the shitcoin!

what did the shills mean by this? surely all three pajeets dont have enough influence

>Is this unironically this bullrun's eth?
YES
it's bored holders who want to keep Jow Forums away for some reason and a few linkies who don't understand that we're not competitors
The implications of the SIA partnership in the long run as well as the upcoming European Central Bank panel discussion in 2 weeks
When link gets stuff like this anons autistically break down every possibility. Quant is getting similar news and instead we just have holders pretending to be retarded
>but it doesn't moon
apply yourself

>Is this unironically this bullrun's eth?

Yes, it unironically is. It's this cycle's UNIQUE NEW PROJECT that is not just yet another fucking clone of shit that came before.

What does Quant do? Thinking about putting some of my LINK gains into this.

It unironically isnt. This "qnt" is just another flavor of the week. How many times have others claimed this is ETH 2.0? FTM niggers still believe this.

Honestly, truthfully, and whole heartedly Id stay away and just buy Chainlink as its the only moonshot.

This is stupid. Look at the mcaps. Chainlink would have to be in the top 10 just to match QNT's current price. QNT in the top 10 is 100 per token. QNT isnt a flavor of the week, its been around for a year dumbass. Just saying something doesnt make it true.

Imagine looking at this chart and feeling bullish

Attached: 858955F1-D7EA-40F2-B6AA-E2591E081B96.jpg (231x219, 7K)

Its not anything specific that I want to discuss. Its more that I wish anyone who was against the project had genuine questions and was willing to have a mature conversation about the pros, cons, and realistic potential.

K please go all in on this shitcoin. I'm sure it will 10x from here to $100

exactly

it will buddy, just watch

but...it will? lol Do I have to spell this out for you? Look at what theyre doing. Look at the connections. Look at the fucking sia partnership. Now look at the total supply and mcap, much better than something like link.
Here, if you really dont get it, skim through this.

Yes sirs, Guan Hondred Dollas soon! Haha yes we say guan hondre dollas to seem beliebable my fren! Yes buy soon!

yeah you're right. I am hating the 8% gains I just made this past hour. FUCK ME RIGHT?

We're pumping right now

If the next rumours are true, it's a certainty desu.

yup, you really showed us.

>It unironically isnt. This "qnt" is just another flavor of the week. How many times have others claimed this is ETH 2.0? FTM niggers still believe this.
jesus christ
Quant isn't ETH 2.0, what they're trying to accomplish is entirely different, nobody has ever claimed that this is ETH 2.0
If you think Quant and ETH are trying to accomplish the same thing you're either retarded or trolling

Exactly. Any reference to "the next eth" is comparing the price action, not the projects

It does appear that some people are actually just that stupid. Oh well they say money always finds its way to it's rightful owners.

pumping downwards!!

Check yourself

before you wreck yourself

Muh tiny short term gains on this shitcoin surely prove it isn't a shitcoin

Attached: 60CAC6DA-BD6B-447F-9FAC-AAC2A56C92DD.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Sure sick of them dumping my QNT from $2 to $13

Finally you admitted it. There is no reason for newfags to buy this since it already mooned!

remind me what 8% of $175,000 is again?

I'll take $14,000 an hour, wage cuck

Try selling your QNT for $13. Unless your entire investment is $50, you will have trouble. Look up what low liquidity means

$2 was the top, you shouldn't have bought. It isn't going any higher than $2.

You put $175,000 into this shitcoin huh? LMAO

at this point you're trolling but in case you're actually this retarded:
Quant was once $1, many anons bought in around here
if he has $175k in Quant that means he has about 13,500 Quant
what's 13,500 multiplied by $1

I sold 20k worth last week lol

lol quant was. $0.20 for a while. The real joke is that it's going much higher than it is now.

dont try to explain this to
waste of time

This guys right, everyone WAIT UNTIL IT'S ON MUCH BIGGER EXCHANGES, then buy.

Do NOT buy now and ride it up from here, wait until at least $500 because then there will be enough liquidity to move in and out with no slippage.

And, in investing, that is the most important thing to consider.

It'll dump hard once it's listed on a legitimate exchange. Why do you think the price has exploded? Use your brain for a change

Can quant boys stop posting? Ive popped in a fee times and everytime its literally like only 20 posters with 4 of them shilling to the max. Please.

>It'll dump hard once it's listed on a legitimate exchange

> having less than 7 figures in QNT
> being this afraid of short term (that means weeks or months, sir) fluctuations
> not being able to see 6 or 12 months ahead in order to make massive, chunky fuck-off gains while everyone else erodes their stack with overtrading and margin scalps

yikes.

Idk if quant can be considered flavor of the week it’s had a nice year long healthy existence. If you can’t tell the difference between quant and vidt/Lition then get off idex FAST you will get wrecked

He said he "just went all in", Einstein