Want passive income? Stake your links in a selection of highly optimized LP nodes

>Want passive income? Stake your links in a selection of highly optimized LP nodes
>Desire more control? NaaS have you covered
>APIs are hard to find? We have a marketplace for that
>You're an independent node operator? Get listed on our staking service for better exposure!

Why isn't LP talked about more often?

Attached: x.png (170x181, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/linkpoolio/status/1146792955434414081
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it is so overpriced, LP share should come down like 95% before anyone should even consider buying those before LINK.

Pyramid scheme main signs:
>Your income is based mainly on the number of people you recruit, and the money those new recruits pay to join the company — not on the sales of products to consumers

Check.

>You’re required to buy lots of inventory or "shares"

Check.

>You’re forced to buy other things you don’t want or need just to have a share in the company

Check.

If you boil down Linkpool, the main promise of theirs is:
>Give us your link, and we give it you more link in the long run.

Pyramid schemes state the same thing. Give us your money and we give you more in the long run.

twitter.com/linkpoolio/status/1146792955434414081

I think people isn't talking enough about that tweet. They are fucking enabling that ANY node operator can seize their audited contracts and become a trustless pool. People haven't understood the scope of this yet.

This added to the NaaS, the first marketplace listing service, where every neet node will just list their nodes. It's fucking awesome and LP shareholders are getting a cut of everything.

You don't want to buy LP shares in order to stake, just don't. Other pools are there, LP shares are for people that want a share of the revenue, staking allowance is so goddamn irrelevant at this point. The actual cool thing of LP is their additional services and their contribution to the ecosystem

Buy this logic all company shares are part of a pyramid scheme

:o

I wanted to buy at least some LP for the staking.

it's really weird, wonder if we're just delusional

logically speaking nodes will be sole determinant of your stack's ROI. A good node (or a good speculator) is very valuable and there will be people working hard to be some of the best nodes to attract more LINKs

In this case, in addition to offering highly-reputable self-managed nodes, LP also becomes the airbnb of nodepools. It doesn't matter if a pool is profitable - they will have a cut

Well, if take a price of 48 ETH/LP that's 12.800$ per share which is a total market cap of around 50 million. So it's basically 5% of Chainlink. I'd say it could easily be valued higher for what it does and how closely it works with chainlink. It will be the central hub of everything related to LINK for a long time, there's really no competition.

I agree with you, although the data you provide is essential too. If as a pool you only provide weather data, your usecases are way too limited. I think most pool developers are figuring out such thing right now, while Jonny has probably been getting good API data providers since the early days (he started in October 2017 I think). Most of the competitors (with the only exception of SDL that stated they have a bank of Australia working with them) don't have anything useful to provide.

Is this as simple as
1 stake with linkpool
2 ??
3 Profit sometime later?

Hey, if I were you I'd only buy the minimum 0.04 just to be able to enjoy a percentage of the company in the case it really succeeds and the early staking days, it's not that overpriced and your exposure to risk is minimal.

I've been trying to figure out these last days what's the potential income for the next year (heartbeat + naas + marketplace + network usage)

>Heartbeat 8.76 LINK per LP yearly

NaaS monthly fee will probably be within the $5-10 range (similar to Fiews EaaS I guess). If we assume that it'll have 100 users during the first year that's $500-1000 monthly. For the sake of this example let's be conservative so 500$ monthly * 12 months = $6000 yearly. At current $3.11 LINK price, that's 1,929 LINK

>NaaS 0.48 LINK per LP yearly

Marketplace. In their Medium article I think they said that during the first days, users would only have to pay a one-time fee to list their nodes. We could assume a similar pricing to NaaS so $5 (?). If we assume it'll have 100 users during the first year, that's $500 yearly. At current price that's 160 LINK

>Marketplace 0.04 LINK per LP yearly

Staking dApp. They said they would allow to stake a total of 200,000 ~ 800,000 LINK at first. Let's be conservative again and stick with 200,000 LINK. If we assume a 5% ROI (in my opinion this is going to be way higher to compete with others, but we will see).
With 1 LP share and a maximum 200,000 LINK staking stack, you'll be able to stake 200 LINK during the first months. With a 5% roi that's 10 LINK. They get 25% as a fee, so you get 7.5 LINK. If we assume that profit happens in a monthly basis

>Staking dApp. Taking into account above calculations that's 90 LINK a year.

So to sum up
>NaaS 0.48 LINK per LP yearly
>MarketPlace 0.04 LINK per LP yearly
>Staking dApp 90 LINK per LP yearly

>TOTAL 99.28 LINK per LP yearly. At current $3.11 LINK price that's $308 the first year if we assume price remains stable (it won't).

I don't know about most things but
>NaaS monthly fee will probably be $5-10
you're looking at ~$750-1k USD per year for fiews, AWS instances and database with redundancies in place. NaaS could be more expensive than that considering the added convenience

Anybody can do what they do. Whatever advantage they have one day one will rapidly be met by competitors

I'm not gonna stake with a random neet node

Now, let's try to figure out how a $50 LINK scenario with network usage and LinkPool actually becoming an essential part of the ecosystem (they are aiming towards it) would look like.

Assume remains the same

For NaaS this time let's assume that it'll have 1,000 users during the first year at $5 monthly payment. That's $5,000 monthly * 12 months = $60,000 yearly. In a $50 LINK price scenario, that's 1,200 LINK yearly

>NaaS 0.3 LINK per LP yearly

Marketplace. Assuming a similar price to NaaS $5 (?). If we assume it'll have 1,000 users, that's $5,000 yearly. At current price that's 100 LINK

>Marketplace 0.025 LINK per LP yearly

Staking dApp. They said that eventually, every LP will be able to stake +10,000 LINK. Let's assume a total of 12 million LINK stake in Linkpool nodes. If we assume a 5% ROI.
With 1 LP share and a maximum 12,000,000 LINK staking stack, you'll be able to stake 12,000 LINK. With a 5% roi that's 120 LINK. They get 25% as a fee, so you get 7.5 LINK. If we assume that profit happens in a monthly basis

>Staking dApp. Taking into account above calculations that's 5400 LINK a year for your staking and 450 LINK from the staking fees as LP holder.

So to sum up
>NaaS 0.3 LINK per LP yearly
>MarketPlace 0.025 LINK per LP yearly
>Staking dApp 5,400 LINK + 450 LINK per LP yearly

>TOTAL 5.859.085 LINK per LP yearly. At $50 LINK price that's $292,954.25 a year...

P.s: I forgot to add the staking dApp fee revenue in my previous post, which would add 7.5 LINK yearly.

You don't stake with random neet nodes. The listing services is for contract requester. As a contract requester, you want your data validated as many nodes as possible to guarantee the data being fed to your contract is not faulty. That's the neet nodes stage, which is at least 1 year away

You fuckers fudded away CLC Group. I had a chance to own both Linkpool and Honeycomb (which seems like it will beat LP marketplace to market), and you fuckers fudded it away.

LINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK CONNECT

No no no, you have Timo and their horrendous valuation at the start to blame for that. Not biz.

Attached: linkdoge.jpg (529x640, 46K)

Did clcg reach 2000 ETH?

Timo and erics scam are basically the same. Anybody who falls for it deserves to be scammed out of his stinkies and eth

Im drooling, thanks for the hopium

No because of all the GODDAMN FUD

You are welcome user

The lack of self criticism is kinda scary Timo. CLC products and services are awesome, unlike their business model or their self valuation.

Because burgers missed out

Holy fuck, i'm gonna be rich. Thanks for this

I-I know. Btw I've made a few mistakes due to copy-pasting on the second post

Are you Sylvarant?

fuck that guy

Mfw

Attached: A6436CE0-A234-4D8D-B0C8-A9F52464D885.jpg (540x523, 175K)

I love how LINK decimals come into play already. Comfy as fuck.