How is chainstink still fucking mooning?

How is chainstink still fucking mooning?

Attached: images.png (229x220, 6K)

dbc partnership rumor

It's not mooning. They are keeping the price up artificially, so Sergay can dump more on "marines".

>They are keeping the price up artificially
>so Sergay can dump more
pick one

Attached: A58BC837-98C8-4AFB-97E4-04B5F6DC4203.jpg (789x487, 201K)

>mooning

Attached: exdee.png (773x600, 41K)

Zoom out

It’s not a rumor that yo bitch gave me some deep brain.

Yeah in order to keep this this artificial growth going the whales are going to artificially stake majority of their chainlink to the artificial network. Eventually driving up the artificial price to 1k, artificially.

you haven't seen nothing yet.

Attached: image.jpg (789x487, 263K)

Its 1000$ EOY, didn’t you hear?

Attached: EF9F8C72-4B4B-433A-855B-C680566C65DF.jpg (680x591, 364K)

it's magic

never believe it's not sooo

Attached: 1557087155418.jpg (410x410, 64K)

i'll explain for the brainlets. you raise 30m in eth for 33% link. you sell eth for tether at ath, then you rebuy 100% of the circ supply at the bottom of the dip.. you know control 100% of the supply. it cannot go down. now the next part of the trick is getting people to buy to pump price up.. you do that buy hiring paid pajeets to shill on Jow Forums.. then your loink is worth billions of dollars..you cash out

Lol, how does partnering with a failed shitcoin increase value?

SERGEY NAZAROV SERGEY NAZAROV SERGEY NAZAROV

NO WAGE CAGE FOR ME NO WAGE CAGE FOR ME SUCK IT BEZOS NO CAGE FOR ME

>Google
>Oracle
>Kaleido i.e. Microsoft
All co-sponsors of the moon mission. If you're not onboard by this point you probably just don't care about making money.

you're supposed to buy before those things are announced and it reaches ATH not after

Do you make money fudding this early in the morning?

How fucking dumb are you no linklet faggots.
Fuck you pieces of shit.
We won, fuck your fud.
Kys

Lol @Oracle being the only real partner there. I sold everything at 3.70. Bought into QNT and went up 50% so far. Might move to VIDT soon. Keep getting attached, it'll burn ya

There's a rope swing waiting for you in 2020, bro.

same