I'm gay and i hold chainlink

I'm gay and i hold chainlink

Attached: 1546789495951.jpg (472x472, 119K)

Just sold 100k

Me too !

GIVE ME YOUR CUM, SERGEY

Good for you - gay and rich eoy 2022

I'm straight and I hold Chainlink.

I'm not gay but I would seriously let Sergey and Steve fuck me in the ass if I ever make it

You're not the real tight ass hodler then.

how many linkies to fuck you in the ass for let s say, like 15 mins of intense fucking in the hot shower?

I would let you fuck me in the ass for 500 linkies. And I have a nice ass

Let me know if you want to make the arrangement

I'm not gay but I'd love to suck Sergey's dick

>linkies
>holding

only on biz

Are you ryan from the dallas chainlink meetup? If so, could you pls text back? It's Sean, if you remember...

A lot considering I probably hold more than you

Where the twinks at?

majority of link hodlers are trannies or gays.

No I asked for twinks.

Not some fat fucking /tg/ sperglord

based. linkies can marry eachothers when we all make it and double everyone's networth.

I want to marry a korean/japanese qt not some 300 pound autist

Attached: tumblr_oakqnrOg9S1tmdkp5o1_1280.jpg (800x1200, 153K)

I hold Chainlink and become sexually aroused when I view nude women. I actually think about sticking my penis inside biologically born female bodies and imagining the taste of their cute feminine juices in my mouth, or the feel of her soft women chest on my face. As a heterosexual Chainlink holder I find Sergey to not be even the slightest bit attractive, rather it is the vision of a naked Adelyn Zhou or a nude Blythe Masters that causes my penis to straighten itself out.

Attached: 4181464653910209.jpg (1320x876, 80K)

there are /fitbiz/ ppl you know..? feel free to fall for woman meme who will betray you at any moment.

Attached: 1561169871153.jpg (1010x333, 91K)

Why do all the gay LINK holders feel the need to announce their sexuality?

So that they can marry each others and create a beautiful relationship powered by stinky linkies.

Attached: 1562496997418.jpg (737x1024, 47K)

I'm not marrying a man you stupid faggot

ok? nobody is making you to do that faggot. gay men who hold link want to find other gay men. what's the big deal?

I'm not gay, but gonna spend all day fingering my tight asshole so that I can be adequately prepared to take on such an intriguing business opportunity, should I be so lucky to have the chance.