Reminder for Mods

Attached: gettyimages-696210466-170667a.jpg (505x342, 107K)

soon you will find out the so call pajeets was actually kangaroo riding faggot

>we need flags because we suck at our job thread
go away

My tip goes to the finnish woodtrolls.

>hi i'm sven from the vpn association...have you thought about promoting our products on your board?

They should just add flags randomly one day but for India only, no heads up or anything and we'll see the amount of pajeets on Jow Forums.

Vpns don't work on 4channel you dumb chink

Hey new fag, they do, just not the free once unless you have a pass. Your shill batch is really the bottom of the barrel

This, so fucking much. It would fix every problem we have with this board.

Ok then how about you try just that. Off you pop and see how it goes.

it would also drown the board in HEY MY COUNTRYMAN BRO high fiving non-english nonsense

So you are saying that thirdworlders can afford VPN services that arent free ?

Barely. Jow Forums which is a board specifically about international politics isn't just people getting excited about fellow nationals. At the absolute most you may see equivalents of /britpol/ sort threads.

No they don't cunt. I have nordvpn. All the nodes are blocked you utter pajeet

This would be a great feature. Pajeets are out of control with their shitcoin of the week shilling.

>using a normie VPN
>not setting up a VPN server in a shithole slav country

I have not seen one actual counterargument to flags beyond panicked, nonsensical attempts at english from pajeets.

this

I have PIA, can't post with it here

isn't there a discord you should be trannying up? or go back

Attached: verified_poster.jpg (227x222, 23K)

Going off script is really hard for you guys isn't it? Take some time with kumar and the boys in the factory break pit, come up with a plan, strategize or whatever the insect version of strategizing is. Click your antennae together and route acid around your bodies. Then come back with slightly better attempts. The day of the flag looms.