Enough is enough

I think we can all agree that the pajeet shill maggots are disgusting. As we, unfortunately, do not have flags for posters, I think we need an alternative solution. I propose the following: Create a website with a random number generator. Ban all pajeet IP's from accessing that site. Add a verification tool, in which you can input the string, and verify that it's legit. Posters are then encouraged to use the generated string to validate themselves as non-pajeet posters (if necessary).

Attached: nomore.jpg (227x222, 27K)

Lmao. In

Jow Forums need KYC :D

Is it possible to create a plugin that just blocks pajeet ip posts? Or is ip data hidden.

upboated :DDDDDD

>t. pajeet

Bump. Standing against the poo menace

why no flag on biz anyway

Have you ever seen a moderator respond to these requests? Maybe the mods themselves are Pajeets and love that their countrymen frequent Jow Forums. What are you going to do then? Always assume the worst.

This is really messed up. Pray to Vishnu I don't catch you slipping on the streets of mumbai.

Of course we would still prefer flags, but seems like it's not happening at the moment. I think we could pool up some BTC for anyone willing to develop this validation tool.

why would anybody go to your shithole
I swear to god I would rather go to Somalia than India

didn't Jow Forums had a vote way back to get flags ?

Yeah, you gotta be careful about one day randomly ending up sleeping on the streets in Mumbai one day. Shit happens fast.

420chan banned Russian IPs for years. It's do-able.

Does anyone remember Bazingacoin? I remember loads of people calling for flags after the jeets shilled that into oblivion

Attached: qvTHle3e_200x200.jpg (200x200, 9K)

But that's on the website end, a plugin anons could construct and opt into would side step the scammy mods.

I'd rather not a range ban on jeets, it would actually be useful to see what they push.

I have been submitting a request for flags every day on the feedback page for the last week and I continue to do it until Jow Forums or I die, or they add flags.
It does on a board where pajeets like you are trying to scam people out of their money.

Even if we had flags vpn makes it moot

I'm pretty sure most VPN's (paid or free) don't work on 4channel.

can someone please point out a pajeet post or thread? and please point to the reason why you think it is one?

i think this pajeet thing is simply hysteria.

Ah, a final solution