Holo is dying

How much longer until it holo finally capitulates and dies Jow Forums? I give it 2 more months before it eventually gets delisted. The holoport scam has run its course and no one wants to hold this shitcoin because the network is development hell and will never be built.

Attached: 2350D9ED-A29C-4CD3-A41B-E37C8366ABDC.png (702x641, 407K)

This scam has been going on for far too long. Glad people are finally waking up before its too late

Ahshinta_Mutante_el_horrivo.jpg

why didn’t you buy LINK?

>this is like buying ETH at 50 cents!

6 years, amortising.

what?

Watch at the wallets, chads have been accumulating. It'll pump once everyone is in despair.

>13 sats isn’t despair

Attached: BAA43B99-7A65-4F4D-AEC4-E024861DC3AF.jpg (648x800, 85K)

post proof

This in unironicaly true. Feminist nigger women can't code.

I want to believe in Holo. I have a measly 38k stack that I want to pump so I can sell for Link.

sell it. holo is a scam.

What makes you so sure besides
>trannies
>boomers
>smelly feet

they said that by now ports and the alpha would be up and running. now the ports and alpha are on hold indefinitely. they cant even give a % of how close they are done with the alpha. this piece of shit will bleed out until Sept when it finally dies because binance will delist them and then they can use that as an excuse to never complete their product.

this guy hit the nail on the head

150 sats by August 15th

Just LOL!

I will give you a chance because I know some really poor people lurk in here. Don't get priced out. It won't go lower.

Fuck this scam

Are we going to hit a new ATH soon?

Stop fudding. They said they had about 5 nodes connected successfully (after completing the ICO a year ago). They need 5,000 connected before ports are shipped. So we can safely say that in 1,000 years it will be launched. Chill guys it's going to be ok.

Please say more. Why you think it will go up??

judgubg by the shameless fud, yeah, most likely

lol, does anyone in Jow Forums still hold HOT? this was dumped a long time ago by the whales here, this is unironically going to 0

There are so many red flags lately, especially after the latest update. You have to be a literal retard to be holding this shit.

This user could be right about the delisting. Projects have to complete their promises in given timeframes to stay on Binance. They are heavily delayed already, and won't be finished this year if ever. The volume is abysmal so Binance has no financial incentive to keep them listed. Remember Substratum? Holo will be next.