AAAAAAAAAAAA

DEVS SEND ANOTHER 700k!!!
SERGAAAY!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

etherscan.io/address/0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f#tokentxns

EVERY PUMP WE GET FUNDAMENTALLY DUMPED ON

Attached: 1561394513280 - Copy.jpg (1113x1200, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meetup.com/SF-Ethereum-Developers/events/262991808/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the big fuss all about? It's gonna get sent one day or another. LINK has always been a long term HODL.

Dude they are on track to duplicate the 32 million in ICO funds like every month.
They need to explain to people why they need that money.

Attached: 1539011817472.png (656x913, 541K)

Bullish

Attached: 1554681583784.jpg (654x639, 310K)

There's probably an agreement to sell X link at Y price so this will keep happening until they complete the transaction
>Inb4 team dumping
It's probably for growing the network you absolute nulinkers

Yea, they definitely need to be more transparent about it other than them just mentioning expanding the team. It should have still been expected to happen at some point. This makes it easier for us to calculate the future moons based off it's new marketcap which should be more similar to the final amount :)

>What's the big fuss all about?
They unload millions of Link per week and show no intention of stopping, we are already down 1-2$ because of this shit.. if this continue we will eventually go back to 50 cents..

Dont worry user. They think the price will be worth even more in the future, thats why they are selling everyday.

yawn

Maybe they'll actually hire some developers now instead of just marketing and other bs positions that don't actually do anything

Wait this doesn't make sense :/

Attached: 1563030476814.jpg (726x705, 55K)

Fuck

i can smell your stench from me screen you shitters. Go back to redit

This is the bleeding phase. Expect this to go on for another 1.5 years if any of you fags still remember this shitcoin then. This is the final stage of Chainlink.

1000 sats EOY
LMAO

Brainlets.

One thing I'm curious about is if this is actually cashing out what are they converting into and where are they actually going back into fiat?

I am as stinky as they come. Bought at ICO, haven't sold even 1.
You can not refute the fact that the chainlink team is hedging against the value of LINK going down.

I'm not really worried, vitalik said ETH was overvalued at $20, these nerds may be smart with software but nobody knows how the crypto market will value things

Without being a 10D chess nigger, more coins in actual circulation and out of dev wallets is better, people don't need to worry about devs having billions if/when LINK goes up a lot more

Honesly, I can't believe you guys are still around. I have to commend you on the long game. For the past two years, Link shills have been coming here to take advantage of vulnerable new members on biz. You know the whole /ourcoin/ thing? It's true. Check the archives, there were plenty of posts trying to force Link as a meme. The project is literally two guys and a whitepaper. Google isn't even using chainlink, they just wanted to shill their own services to the blockchain market. It's amazing that some of you faggots actually fell for this. I do have to admit, the fact that sergey has kept the curtain up this long is surprising. All of the scam projects died during the bear market. Do you honestly believe a philosphy major with a minor in religious studies could be the one responsible for arguable the largest and most revolutionary technology in blockchain? think again faggot. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Adelyn still works for her old company doing AI shit, and gets paid a few bucks on the side to write some garbage about link every few weeks. Rory got fired for not adhering to the team's strict diversity standards. The only person actually working on the project is some cuck named Navyadmiral on github. He doesn't even get paid, and the code he writes is complete shit. How can you actually have faith in this? My recommendation, sell while it's still above $0.25.

yea.. best case scenario, then they are selling Link for Fiat with the intend to raise a specific amount quickly.
They are currently selling for almost 2-2.5 million $ a day. If they have a target to "raise" 40 million or whatever to aquire another company or for something else that falls out of their "ICO-budget".

To elaborate, before anyone says "they need the money for expansion"
They've already sold off millions worth

They 100% have funds to operate for at least a year, probably a fuck ton longer
The only reason they would need these funds RIGHT NOW is if they were buying another company like town crier or something similar

Otherwise, them selling is genuinely just hedging against LINK going down over the next few months , because there's no way they need the capital at this exact moment when they already sold off millions

They're buying Clause

>LINK continues to moon and eat the dumps

It begins.

Attached: 02043CEC-120F-4F0F-A469-791C52C0E948.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

Do you think he will announce something the 17th?

meetup.com/SF-Ethereum-Developers/events/262991808/

I like nig butts and I cannot lie.

i'm financially ruined

They will tho user , sergey will have a speech soon

The dev team figured it out: Good news dumps, bad news pumps.

Get out of link. Buy phal for the crab market.

Good evening, thirdman.

Nice. I'd like to buy as much as possible for as long as possible.

Attached: 45687877980.jpg (1280x960, 330K)