About that 42 brainlet

Should we mass-filter him out of existence? He's literally everything that's bad with namefags, he can't resist the urge to hit enter every two words he writes down like the spastic social craver he is, making illegible every thread where he posts. On top of that he does contribute nothing but cringe, he's simply wrong as an human being.
Discuss

Attached: partyover.jpg (360x270, 17K)

>we
kys faggot don't post here again

That's the spirit

Why not just name yourself 42 and play along?

checked, that img is too perfect, kek.
>mfw 42 enters thread

Attached: 1561780208657.png (750x757, 115K)

This

Hi

At least he isn't as annoying as butterly on /lit/.

Wrong.

>browsing /lit/
there are unironically better sub reddits than /lit/

I literally can not stop sucking cock.

Breakfast Fruit & Maple Oatmeal Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfait Egg McMuffin® Egg White Delight McMuffin® Sausage McMuffin® Sausage McMuffin® with Egg Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sausage Biscuit Sausage Biscuit with Egg Steak, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddles® Sausage McGriddles® Sausage, Egg & Cheese McGriddles® Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel Big Breakfast® Big Breakfast® with Hotcakes Hotcakes Hotcakes and Sausage Sausage Burrito Hash Browns Burgers Bacon Smokehouse Burger Double Bacon Smokehouse Burger Big Mac® Quarter Pounder®* with Cheese Double Quarter Pounder®* with Cheese Triple Cheeseburger Double Cheeseburger McDouble® Bacon McDouble® Cheeseburger Hamburger Chicken & Sandwiches Bacon Smokehouse Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Bacon Smokehouse Artisan Grilled Chicken 4 piece Chicken McNuggets® Buttermilk Crispy Tenders Classic Chicken Sandwich Artisan Grilled Chicken Sandwich Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich McChicken® Filet-O-Fish® Bacon Ranch Salad with Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Chicken Salad Southwest Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Salad Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad Salads Bacon Ranch Salad with Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Chicken Salad Southwest Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Salad Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad Side Salad Snacks & Sides World Famous Fries® Yoplait® GO-GURT® Low Fat Strawberry Yogurt Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfait Desserts & Shakes Chocolate Shake Strawberry Shake Vanilla Shake Vanilla Cone Hot Fudge Sundae McFlurry® with M&M'S® Candies Kiddie Cone Hot Caramel Sundae Strawberry Sundae McFlurry® with OREO® Cookies Baked Apple Pie Strawberry & Crème Pie Chocolate Chip Cookie Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Drinks MIX by Sprite™ Tropic Berry Hot Chocolate Coca-Cola® Chocolate Shake Strawberry Shake

i agree that I hate him and he ruins all link threads. I fucking hate newfags

Have you ever had to deal with butterfly shitting up a thread?

I didn't say /lit/ was good.

Miss me with that gay shit

>forgets to set tripfag mode

Attached: 1561392643482.jpg (1280x960, 353K)

>name related

Attached: 1562863955913.jpg (1250x1283, 106K)

He came simultaneously with reddit after the take off a few weeks ago

42 bought LINK at $2, LOL.

Agreed. He's an annoying nulinker faggot. Pure cringe in that he doesn't understand half of the memes he posts.

i miss the glory days of reluctant kneepad girl

Can confirm I am a nulink faggot

cringe af schizo, no idea what hes talking about most of the time. That's the problem with spiritual people who are psuedo enlightened. they take themselves too seriously, he also a fat fuck

Exactly, and the other half are cringe shit from the get go

it sucks OP every thread he posts in i just pass and consider dead, attention seeking faggot

>That's the problem with spiritual people who are psuedo enlightened
So much this

So you need filters

what an absolute faggot. Holy fuck. I hate nulinkers so fucking much.

who?