Oh nonono *breaths in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh shit oh fuck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Oh nonono *breaths in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh shit oh fuck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-115119_1.png (1440x2134, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lordmolyneaux.wordpress.com/2018/05/02/complete-list-of-jewish-expulsions-908/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

? nominally the most powerful person in the world names the leading anti-jew and anti-USD monetary instrument by name in word number 7?

more bullish than ever

>Betting against jews
How has the worked out throughout history?

bullish

Attached: bingbing.png (956x581, 575K)

hitler shorted them for years successfully

>and it will always stay that way
adorable boomer
>what is petreo yuan

I guess OP finally came out from that rock he lives under.

ok slowpoke.

Jerome Powell, Chariman of the Federal Reserve, just said in a Congress hearing Bitcoin is digital gold and could replace the need for a reserve currency (ie, replace gold).

The Federal Reserve answers to no one, not even the President.

Attached: savescrypto.jpg (1777x1333, 321K)

why are you posting this....is the news cycle 3 days behind in mumbai?

No one's gonna give a fuck about paper money anymore, Drumpf. Hell no one cares now.

>operates in a 24/7 trading environment
>reads news once per week
You're fucking dumb, OP.

i was telling everyone bitcoin would never be reserve currency of the world... i was telling them the central banks will just make their own crypto (like facebook did with libra even tho we got like 2 dozens existing stable coins they could have adopted)... so wtf is this boomer talking about? he is making me look bad.

>bitcoin is backed by thin air
well yes, its backed by 4 billion tether backed by literally fuck all.

I cant wait until BTC crashes.

i wonder what people think the usd is backed by

Drumpf has been involved with traditional monetary functions so its not a surprise hes against Crypto

Small hangout discord for the discussion of crypto - feel free to join:
jUycNgR

“m-muh faith in USD!”

Kekked

wut is the us military and wut his the labor of the citizenry

>WE'RE GONNA BUILD A FIREWALL

>old man yells at clouds

>ze market is going down
>load ze trump fud
>zey panic sold
>pamp eet

>He believes the holobunga happened
Spear yourself

>STRONGER THAN EVER

Attached: purchasing-power-of-the-us-dollar-1913-to-2013_517962b78ea3c_w1500.jpg (1500x966, 251K)

Who gives a fuck about BTC? BTC was just a proof of concept, wake me up when POTUS starts tweeting about Chainlink

FUCK TRUMP

FUCK BOOMERS

FUCK ZOOMERS

trump is long RSR

my dude...

the us military doesn't back the us dollar.
the productivity of the country does somewhat. but since 60% of circulating usd is out of the country not used domestically the us can experience hyperinflation any day if that 60% comes back shopping.

American Guns!

Attached: Sam-hyde.jpg (233x267, 15K)

those are all up for sale too

seriously I don't understand why this is not bullish

i have thought about this some more you guys may be on to something here...
the use military is basically a black hole budget wise there is no amount of money you can throw at it that it won't swallow up.
all the us has to do to deal with inflation is start developing a new generation fighter jet.

>Jews betting against goyim
How did that worked out for them?
They are rootless tribe wandering the world spiraling in their insane victim culture. They are good at short to middle term decision making but they suck at longterm planning and the new expulsions will come as sure as the sun will rise in the east.

1030 is no coincidence
lordmolyneaux.wordpress.com/2018/05/02/complete-list-of-jewish-expulsions-908/

>TOne
ey TOne..

Amazingly well, as it happens. Muhammad killed an entire tribe of them and his religion barely had 1000 followers. Now look at us :)
The only correct way to deal with the Jews is to massacre them. Look at what happened to those who *didn't* massacre them, *they* ended up becoming cautionary tales.
The Persians, the ottomans, the British, Hitler, Americans. The list will get longer as long as people *don't* massacre them.

LOL
the bitcoin curse is on
after he said that, his secretary was accused of a sex scandal
MIGAfags will burn

I don't understand typing out laughter like "hahahaha." How does that make sense? Think about it. If I cough in the middle of typing a message, I don't type "EHM EHM CAUWGRR, excuse me, I've got a bit of a cold."

So why do people type "hahaha?" Pretty inane.

Tbh unless you are a cuck who believes/cares about their victim mentality shill it goes pretty well.

So Bitcoin is backed by people who are backed by their militaries. Thanks for showing that Bitcoin has value.

The USD is an outdated form of currency. We need a new type of exchange.