The year is 2022. We've all made it

Now what?

Attached: 1562805471481.jpg (1836x722, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-12/japan-s-bitpoint-loses-32m-in-lastest-crypto-exchange-hack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yacht party and big macs

it will only take 359 billion MC for link to become 1k?

I delete this save file and start a new save from the beginning again.

This

By then the other tokens may be released so it might take more like 1T, which isn't that far fetched for 2022

>only

The details don't really matter.

Fundamentally all of our future selves are millionaires. You just have to VISUALIZE.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

Attached: 1562531484041.jpg (1776x1181, 1.29M)

359 billion mcap is nothing at all, if crypto goes explosive instead of the no reason pump of 2017 i can definitely see this happening, think about it, the literal shitcoin xrp got 159 billion mcap and that was over total promises and hopium by the team...

also companies wont even be selling their link right? it will just be used as collateral for the nodes? so wouldnt the circulating supply be even lower?

By then over 50% of the available circulating supply will be locked up in nodes. And 50% is a very conservative estimate. If the rewards are good you're looking at 80%+ of the circulation locked up.

FUD
The day is 1/1/20
We've made it.

I've wondered about that, if the rewards of staking continue to increase over time, won't we all just stake and then a lower and lower % of tokens will be free, sending them to ridiculous prices?

I will leave and fuck top level prostitutes for a few months, you can do whatever you want friendo. But when I come back I will re-invest 70% of the money into traditional markets, 20% into crypto and keep 10% in my bank and then just sit here on Jow Forums again for a few years.

>won't we all just stake and then a lower and lower % of tokens will be free, sending them to ridiculous prices?
That's indeed the plan

>but won't higher prices mean chainlink is less attractive?
Chainlink is available up to 18 decimal places. We'll be fine for the foreseeable future.

Attached: 1558318808228.jpg (900x1059, 97K)

>you were so beautiful salsa
>during the rape and bloating, of course
>your fat tummy was so beautiful that night when you ate ramsey

Now your shits gone again.
You went to celebrate, and overnight some guy hacked it all to hell:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-12/japan-s-bitpoint-loses-32m-in-lastest-crypto-exchange-hack

Attached: 1544820468001.gif (387x305, 499K)

then I spend the rest of my life on biz shitposting and gambling on shitcoins for fun

I have 150 link. Can I still get an invite to the yacht party?

I'm warning you guys, don't go to the yacht party, it's probably a datamine/death trap. We're the ones who will be responsible for actually carrying out the industrial revolution, we can't have a bunch of us dying on the s.s. spook.

Probably not much considering I'M NEVER EVER FUCKING SELLING

Attached: 1510452209059.jpg (900x900, 77K)

we should all host our own parties on separate yachts. then park the fleet in international waters and sacrifice children for kek.

The yacht party meme reminds me of that Bill Burr joke about bombing a cruise ship if he was a terrorist.

" hey guys what are we gonna do with money hurr durr "

I pay off my student loans
>t.12 linklet

Attached: 1561225228128.gif (560x420, 175K)

Depression due to lack of meaning

> we should all host our own parties on separate yachts

Sounds good, I like the way you think.

> then park the fleet in international waters

I guess, sounds like fun

> and sacrifice children for kek.

Wait WHAT THE FUCK!?!

nice.

>14k btc

I mean yeah I'll be hosting a shit load of parties on my own yacht. But I don't think Kek wants us to just become (((them))).

>Now what?
Adios

Man I don't remember that one at all

reddit

Cute linkfren
I'm only a 50 linklet myself

KEK demands the same devotion as the dominant gods of today. Once we bring our Lord into the light, how else will he maintain his power? The old gods must be suppressed with blood and cocaine.

The only God that will bring you any profit is the One God, not this degeneracy.

You don’t get it at all. You literally want to immediately become the zogs

No, with semen and cocaine, we maintain our power by fucking constantly.

The real number you are looking for is the amount required to have enough value for the collateral required for the derivatives market. I've posted my calculations two times in the last 6 weeks on this board and never got neither criticism nor approval of it.
Which makes me just think: If you know, you know.

Post your calcs bud, I'd love to check em out.

Yeah can you at least provide a warosu link?

Derivatives market: D
Percentage of Derivatives market captured: pD
Percentage of required collateral: pC
Value of Other Applications: O
LINK Supply: S
Formula: ( (1+pO) x (D x pD x pC) ) /S
The Problem now is that only D and S are known, but you can put in some numbers just for fun and see what happens.
D=10^15
pD=0.01
pC=0.01
pO=0.01
S=10^9
The estimate I use for the derivatesmarket is 1 quadrillion ( rounded down from 1.2). Because this market is so huge I assess that every other link-application just falls under O.
If we say link captures 1% of the derivatives market and 1% of that amount requires staking and all other applications make up 1% of that amount we get a price of $101 with all tokens in circulation.

Very nice, thanks.

My real life finally begins.

Attached: 1542576446143.gif (924x507, 993K)

what the fuck am I looking at? Why did someone make this

>1+pO
you didnt list what pO meant

Actually, you might not want to hear this, but as someone who has had money all his life, since he was born, I can tell you: money doesn't make you happy for long.
I don't know what does.
But as they say - better rich and healthy than poor and sick

It's obvious, isn't it?

>N3Ck
yourself

According to the most recent data from the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the total notional amounts outstanding for contracts in the derivatives market is an estimated $542.4 trillion. But the gross market value of all contracts to be significantly less: approximately $12.7 trillion.

so if we assume all LINK are in circulation, and LINK is to cover 100% of the underlying assets of the derivatives, then 542,400B/1B is $542,400 per LINK.

That what you're getting at?

Derivatives Marketshare:
100% - $542,400
50% - $271,200
25% - $135,600
12.5% - $67,000
6.25% - $33,900
3.125% - $16,950
0.1844% - $1,000

go back

Attached: 146224378.jpg (499x481, 28K)

The absolute state

It enables you to acquire better/more pussy. That sounds like happiness to me.

percentage of value of other applications?

>the never sellers arent poorfag neets but megacorporations

Attached: 1562226330727.jpg (600x640, 191K)

Pussy also doesn't bring you long lasting happiness. In fact, you will find, the human beings are built seek for ever more things to make them happy. It never stops. Happiness is a temporary state for us, I'm afraid.

Fvck yellow bitches and smoke weed

Pay for lots of black immigrants to go to Israel. Diversity is strength!!!

Attached: 1562613374115.png (500x500, 177K)

#1 in 2022 is higher than that MC

you dumbbells just cant get it through your heads that the entire market is going to expand, can you?

Suck on a bullet.

LULZ
This

Reminder there is no more to the moon coin. Bitcoin will top at 25K and altcoins will stay blue chip. Getting rich off crypto began and ended with btc in 2017

Kekk

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-151343.png (2048x1311, 405K)

I believe you m8. You know why? Because you said it. That's reason enough. Fuck everything else I know. You put this sentence on Jow Forums. It must therefore be true.

you can help clean the yacht. we don't mind giving you free drinks. hell, if you get lucky you might get a $1000+ tip

Yes. Am on mobile rn and changed my post a bit.
Basically I'm just looking for someone to refute my post (and not hurrdurr, the derivatives market is only 500 trill, not 1 quadrill, but some dundamental flaw in my FA of link)

Bluepilled. The natural resting state of a human is joyous, curious, open

Is there an appropriate amount of coverage for facilitating a derivative swap? I wonder how that number will be calculated.

Well, I guess, I am not natural then

0.992 link tip*

plebbit

Neither am I fren. We’re all fighting our biology thanks to the modern world and it takes work to become human again.

Stay mad and keep hoping Link even tops 5.00

Why would I care?

I thought about it long and hard and realized nothing will change. I'll just put everything into stocks and proceed to work dead end jobs. The only difference I'll be fucking two whores a week instead of one although I'm not sure. There isn't really anything I want to do and I only need money to live no fucks given life.

Attached: 1521987967901.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

this user gets it

Phase 0: Farming (2-3yrs)
>You are here:

Logic: Goal is to accumulate as much crypto/wealth vehicles as humanly possible. Boarding insanity levels. If your friends & family are not questioning your behavior your not going hard enough.

Phase 2: Sims 2: Rise of The Neet Kings

Logic: Can't let your mind drift into a drug sex craze vidya game abyss. You've had your fun, now its back to work. This time we are going to do things right.
*Cue ash flipping his hat backwards*

Phase 2.0: Trophy Wife Hunting(optional)

Logic: Just looking for a main chick to compliment your sidechick(s). She HAS to be at your level or above. Never go below. Personality counts. Good luck on this srs

Phase 3: Get into Politics

Logic: Make friends with those most high cause you can't build a fortress to protect yourself. Legal contracts offer the best protection over bullets and swords.

*End life like a fucking boss*

Attached: gotem.png (446x591, 463K)

Lol
Pussy doesn't make one happy. Pussy is empty.

Am I invited to the Yacht if I have 1.5k link?

Buy a house in the keys and a yacht, go out fishing a few times, get bored, start a smart contract development company

Phase 1: Chad Mode (1-6yrs)

Logic: You busted your ass, now its time to take a bite of the fruits you have sewn.

Imagine the bored smug look on your face as you pull up in a car that's a min 5x your current level. You're friends are *shocked jpg * as you talk about how annoyed you were with the TSA checkout coming in from *insert foreign country* even though your Amex said you shouldn't have been bothered like that.

>Ummm....so is bitcoin good to buy? chainlink too?

You know the answer to this question. They had 2..no....5 fucking years to get into this shit. Now they want your advice? Now they want to fucking listen? SERIOUSLY? AFTER ALL THAT TIME YOU BUSTED YOUR ASS NOW!!!?

>ya man..but bro im no financial advisor...dyor...

A text came in.....one of the Instagram model girls from the yatch club wants to "hangout"

>1.5k link
HAHAHAHAHAHA AND YOU PROBABLY BOUGHT IT AT 3.00 HAHAHA THIS SHIT WILL NEVER TOP 5.00!!!

>As the price keeps tanking, the linkie falls into greater delusions, his subconscious inventing new ways to cope with a hard and uncompromising truth. The linkies project thier delusions at each other, creating a feedback loop that keep them enclosed in a cloud of hallucinations, unable to see through the facade of their false messiah. The cycle repeats itself once they all perish and a fresh batch of rookies becomes enchanted with the next trendy but worthless token. Nature can be quite tragic sometimes...

Attached: _103560744_mediaitem103560472.jpg (660x371, 56K)

This is a very smart post actually. Most poorfags dream of the life with money and what cars and life and so on they will have. It gets devastatingly boring, you know?
Starting a company and having a purpose.

Start a big family

oh woe, it's so boring being rich, i'd rather be a wagecuck for life instead!

>that's him over there
>what, the one in that shirt?
>yes him omg I want to have his babies, Sarah's brother said he's been holding since 2017! can you imagine owning all that chainlink!?
>omg I want to marry him!
>i know don't omg, lets say something

oh hey user do you mind if we sit here?

Attached: 1499809715690.png (720x720, 692K)

You're lying. As someone who never had money growing up and have a decent amount now, money is everything. Money let's you have a big family and have your dutiful wife stay at home to raise the kids. Having three kids on an average household income (65K a year) is damn near impossible

Btc hit that last bullrun. Totally possible especially if btc hits 1 trillion mcap this bull run for link to go that high.

Of course you would not. I am just trying to tell you that it is hard to find satisfaction when nothing matters financially. And when you have a hard time finding real love because the women you meet have dollar signs in their eyes.
And so much more.. it just isn't the bees knees, after a while, you get lonely, depressed, you are the only one not working, while friends do.
Not only do they resent it, they also don't have time for you, with jobs, family, kids, ...
This idea of buying hookers and doing drugs... ya, that is a lot of fun for 10 years or so... and then?
That's what I experience now, I guess... now what?

I am not lying user. And I am happy for you. I am in a completely different situation.

he's not lying, he's just basing what he says off his own life. why do you think trust fund babies are more likely to off themselves? it's because things like delayed gratification and the joy of hard work and achievement is foreign to them.

Attached: 1548183798382.png (1189x810, 977K)

rewards are priced in fiat. once selling link is more profitable than staking it for five years or so, people will sell it because the rewards are too low compared to the value of their staked link.

Thank you. Imagine this too: investing some money in Chainlink, not caring what actually happens, is the most exciting thing I have done in a while. Pathetic isn't it?

Listen to this user. Don't be a fool.

Decentralized yacht party

Attached: 1529704455398.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

lulz

you just need to leave it all, user. get out of your comfort zone. When I was 18, I left the house without a car and trainhopped to Alaska from Arizona. I was retarded at the time and had no idea what I was doing, but I eventually made it to Homer where I met a fisherman who took me in. I learned more about life in those 2 years than I have in my whole life.

Now, I wouldn't advise doing what I did, but the reason I did it was because my life was a complete bore (and I hated my family to be fair). Just leave. You'll find yourself in shitty situations but you'll figure it out.

Attached: kizunacheers.jpg (386x573, 74K)

Attached: le-monkey-face-le-le-derp-herp-bk2rot-xd-le-6115336.png (500x613, 388K)

i fookin laffed mate

>just like what happened on the titanic