OH NO NO NO

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHY DIDNT I LISTEN TO THOSE AUTISTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>OH NO NO NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 2323122267654.png (1177x541, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/
altcoinbuzz.io/crypto-news/spotlight/interview-with-stakenets-platform-manager-shahab-behzadi/
medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With all that volume you can tell there is much FOMO.

I have more cash than this has volume

pump and dump shitcoin, enjoy getting rekt over the next few days faggot. half the holders are unironically indians waiting to dump on you

That's stills low volume, but it will soon change.

Attached: 00-20-08-1562960572702.png (1600x900, 2.69M)

I will selling nothiiiing, will selling nothi i iiing. :-)

Attached: 8B567900-008D-480C-8B55-0030ED448568.jpg (1122x721, 132K)

Only threw a hundred bucks in it... wish I bought more now

It will dump back down, nice gain though, take a little profit

Don't worry see this post:
He's unironically right. Look into its history: POSW Coin

could still buy in with 5k+ and make a few grands

Attached: 1311454534.jpg (258x195, 8K)

Attached: posw.png (997x412, 46K)

It's ALL OVER Reddit already. This shit will for SURE fly even higher, just wait and see.
This is the perfect example of WHY investing in undervalued LOW CAP gems like this one will pay off BIG TIME for those who actually cared to read and do their own research on the project.

See you at 2k Sats soon

You're missing the rest where it goes to effectively $0 with 0 volume:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/

4th highest gainer on CMC, that will attract even more attention as people will wonder why it’s pumping and start researching. Once they see the new wallet they will FOMO in

Attached: 212A0170-2445-480A-872B-59DACFB95DF3.png (1334x750, 122K)

The NEXT link

Holy kek, this is just a rebranded PoSW? Hahahaha, enjoy your African charity bux

PoSW became defunct after the coin swap in early 2018 retard. The only reason it's still listed on CMC is because YoBit never delisted it

Damn right.. See you on the fucking moon lad

I cashed all my post out at the beginning of 2018 before the bear market so I don't hold anymore. But this is pure retardation. The only reason this chart went to zero is because of the token swap to XSN.

So go ahead and shill me on this shitcoin already you cuck.

SteakNet is literally this weeks Devery

Shills everywhere - suddenly memes from nowhere

Discord coordinated PND

Will be -60% next week

Im getting LINK vibes with all the fud, might fomo after it drops 10-20%

I actually like the idea but the team is a bunch of russian and chink literally whos which makes me worried.

Also I'm tapped out for this month.

Read this interview:

altcoinbuzz.io/crypto-news/spotlight/interview-with-stakenets-platform-manager-shahab-behzadi/

Read the WP and look and the new Multicurrency wallet they are putting out and then FOMO in

> Pic related

Attached: 47E1FE8E-F9DA-4517-9FEC-021E93E694F1.jpg (654x572, 62K)

This is playing out like Devery. Tons of posts everywhere. Huuge increase (With absolutely 0 buy support) peaks.. then dips below previous high. I think this coin is worth something.. Just not this much

X9 is mostly European mixed with some Silicon Valley and Wall St veterans and a Swiss VC

Never will I be selling

lol X9 literally contributed to fix some LTC issues

>shahab behzadi
>biggest selling point is a rainmeter UI
No thanks

Attached: 1544151934992.png (417x400, 174K)

dude chill.. its just an exit pump, not even an impressive one

Remove all your Indian employees and I'll consider dropping $35000 on that shit.

Attached: 1509854362681.png (450x720, 400K)

>European

Disgusting

Attached: troll.jpg (700x700, 88K)

Keep fudding.. Love it.
It's all over Reddit, so the price move isn't from Biz alone.
It's not going down, but up due to this EPIC world's first release.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713_220748_com.blockfolio.blockfolio.jpg (1080x2240, 388K)

>2018
>every single thing XSN was delivering on was neglected because of the bear market
>recruit PhDs and launch a hardware division with ex-Fortune 500 engineers
>price crashes
>release Exertive Proof of Stake proposal
>price crashes
>collaborate with the LTC Foundation
>BTC capitulates, aka price crashes
>coin finally corrects after the capitulation
>goes sideways for .09-.12 for months
>finally pumps
user if all -this- was to pull an exit scam while the coin is still considerably down from its ATH, it is genuinely the worst exit scam ever

Nobody cares about your pretend 35k lol. There's a shitton more people who are gonna buy this if you won't

Good to see some alt coins finally move. The alt coin season is starting slowly!

Not fooling anyone, 'jeets
This will go back to $0

>LINK vibes with all the fud
I love that this is the newest 'jeet shill point since now I can easily filter all you faggots along with LINK faggotry in one easy filter

Strong pajeet signal

>tfw the more XSN gets FUDded the more it goes up

Attached: qtWGYcW.jpg (320x339, 20K)

> Pic related

Attached: 8FAD5F73-2311-4F50-A91F-A7B9954E6985.jpg (452x342, 51K)

Sure thing. It's not going anywhere anyway and I have 250k LINK with me so I'm not worried one bit. I gave a tiny bit of kindness and you reply with dirt. Get lost, kid.

I doubt I'll be able to convince you of anything, user because Stakenet is getting shilled right now, but I'll argue that it is truly an anomaly.
I've been on Jow Forums every day for 2 years+ and in that time, I've seen a plethora of shitcoins all offering to change the world in some way come and go.
The Stakenet team has built a genuine, working DEX solution that should make sketchy CEXs and mandatory KYC a thing of the past and they have a working prototype of it out.
If you might consider reading this article, I think you might be on-board.
medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105
XSN is no pump and dump. It's a long-term hold and one that I won't even consider touching for another 2+ years

>I'll argue that it is truly an anomaly.
>I've been on Jow Forums every day for 2 years+ and in that time, I've seen a plethora of shitcoins all offering to change the world in some way come and go.
Dare you say it reminds you of LINK
(please do, that makes it easier to filter your faggot 'jeet ass)

This is a great coin but it will follow up the same course as LIT and VIDT in the coming weeks. anything that gets shilled here does.

With that volume it's literally one person buying a master node.

Guess what? Nobody cares haha

>I’ll consider
Yeah I’ll consider buying you kneepads because you’ll be sucking my dick in the future for a single coin lmao

>mentions any nationality

DISGUSTING

topkek this is the discord tranny shill group the ex-discord tranny talked about a month ago. he said their next p&d shill project was going to be XSN and here it is

I never bought any Link, user. There are a few of us still around. I will admit that I jumped on the Bitbean train back in 2017. I couldn't help myself

Attached: hands off the bean.jpg (1172x1056, 483K)

And that's supposed to give you credibility? LOL. You 'jeets are so fucking dumb it's amazing.

I remember that pic, HAHAHA, Its so fucking hilarious, thx for sharing!

>Easier to filter you
>Keeps entering and leave comments on the thread

Set your filter and GTFO already you little attention hoe.

All my XSN are stuck on cryptopia.

how many XSN are locked on shitopia ?

Around 7-8M XSN so nearly 10% of the supply

of course I'm away from home and all my shit is on metamask on my PC 400KM away
fuckin A

What are you trying to say exactly? I don't get it, lol

Guess he just wanted to sell on the rise up, haha. What a mong

heard of moon3d? 10x or 100x your crypto. ez money

sure, but good luck finding someone to buy your bags.

This shit will fly crazy high once Beaxy lists it (confirmed btw) if you believe this rise was good, you've seen nothing yet

please yes buy XSN.

Not a bad move considering it's going on OKEx soon.

fake news

No it's not, just wait and see senpai

I've seen this post so many times, each time for a different shitcoin

Top be fair it actually is all over reddit, it’s been top post on a fair few subs that I watch. Look at /litecoin with nearly 140 upvotes which is crazy high if you compare it to any of the other posts on there

Attached: F436678F-87D8-4CB6-8CB5-6DC3C99F2487.jpg (750x1289, 449K)

No wonder this rised so much in value.. Is it too late to buy in?

Yes stay away.

FUCK YOU STAY DOWN
MY BAGS ARE FILLED AT THE MOMENT
STAY DOOOWWWWNNNN

Stay down? What do you mean? Lol

Probably didn't get his buy order filled yet.. lmao

when i see that volume i now know how much fucking larping is going on here holy shit.........

preach it, neckbeard!

calm down, retard. It is not going to moon. Get a rope or sell before it is too late.