New Partnership Announcements

There is a new announcement on coinmarketcal

Attached: chainlinkSept2019.png (446x750, 38K)

It's literally dumping right now

>He didn't watch the livestream

Who?

No, it's really not.

Attached: notreallyfaggot.png (649x759, 37K)

oh I did. I just figured a new announcement might affect the normies who rely solely on coinmarketcal for info.

LTC about to assfuck shorts and all the gains will be moved to link

Attached: f4f1daf7f6cdc7f64dee1b5bcbb1a0f0.png (579x507, 369K)

checked.

Remember the Six Million.

>Startups
So shit companies that don't fucking matter? No one cares about literally who startups that will all be failed businesses within a year.

what

what?

Attached: small_feeding.jpg (250x162, 6K)

many great companies were once startups. It's hard to fathom that out of 50 not one will be decent. pretty illogical actually.

They will be handpicked by Oracle and given part of their resources. The chances that more than one make it is extremely high.

Literally all of the startups are going to /makeit/ because each of them will be holding thousands of linkies

You can put any events on that website and other users can vote if the info is legit. You can see in the screenshot that there are 0 votes and some guy from biz added it today.

from what I gathered from the livestream, they won't just be holding it but rather they will be using it and buying more of it.

haha. nice fud faggot. that site does allow that but they have moderation that looks at posts. also there is source and proof provided and now has 2 votes confirming. just go to site and watch the video faggot.

Why wouldn't they just buy it now before the price of link goes up?

who says some of them aren't but my logical conclusion is the startups don't know if they have been picked by Oracle yet. Why would they buy before they know for sure if they are going to need it? Oracle just opened the application process so in theory it is highly unlikely that any startup knows it has been selected yet since the literal point of the video mentioned in the source is that the startups that are accepted are going to start being announced in September.

50 literal who’s

since they are still unknown the potential of the quality of product they provide is also unknown. To think that Oracle will go through this process and pick 50 losers in a row is pretty dimwitted user.

>amazon started out of a garage
>facebook started in a college dorm
startup is just word for a new small tech company.

you mean my stack of 6M RSR? Why would I forget?

it's up to 4 votes now faggot.

Attached: 4votesnow.png (450x583, 32K)

They’ll pick one winner and they’ll be a literal who

through the process of becoming the winner they will no longer be a who and one out of fifty is still really low.