OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

decrypt.co/7868/chainlink-begins-selling-its-ico-proceeds

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 1.31.22 PM.png (904x362, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

decrypt.co/7868/chainlink-begins-selling-its-ico-proceeds
whalesmind.com/token.php?a=0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca&d=14
coinbase.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sergey is giving you fags more time to accumulate. Press T to thank him

Attached: 3B9718F1-A8A7-402F-9998-4929576F574E.jpg (800x1281, 176K)

S
>SLAPS HIM

Horrible title. The ICO proceeds were in ETH

>decrypt.co/7868/chainlink-begins-selling-its-ico-proceeds

HAHA, I TOLD YOU FUCKING MORONS SERGEY WAS GOING TO DUMP ONCE THEY ANNOUNCED THEY WERE "RAISING FUNDS"

Attached: 1487196969487.jpg (564x400, 47K)

>written by a literal woman
discarded

Attached: 1561946321066.jpg (499x499, 43K)

Attached: 1562975272396.png (2085x445, 316K)

I'm not giving your site a view, Brakhvrinesh.

whalesmind.com/token.php?a=0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca&d=14

Its true tho

lmao they don't know

>The coin, known as LINK

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 75K)

just lmao at any brainlet who believes this

Sold literally 1% of their holdings, likely to companies which will kick off the first wave of real usage. Patience.

she seems to like XRP and TRX

Based

No, they dumped it on Binance actually.

scam

Women literally lack the neurons to partake in finance and commerce.

Attached: 29980659-91AA-4D32-BDD7-CAD2220F78DA.jpg (478x767, 68K)

I bought my links sub 30 cents thank you

You literally lack the neurons to be considered sentient

t. seething roastie

its written on that article...

The sale of the tokens seems to be earmarked for a number of new hires the company plans to make. It just launched a careers page on its website, with eight jobs posted thus far. In astatement, Chainlink CEO Sergey Nazarov said that the team is focused on scaling up, to benefit the wider Chainlink ecosystem.

>to benefit the wider Chainlink ecosystem.
To the detriment of people who bought assuming the team wouldn't dump on them.

lmao it's unironically, literally fucking OVER! hahahahahahhahaha

>buy at $0.11
>team sells tokens at $3-4 to propel the project even further
>getting dumped on
Lmao

just a friendly reminder to go back redit

Based, red pilled, etc.

The Dev Dump:

>any shitcoin whatsoever
>LMAO OMG ITS OVER YOU GOT SCAMMED LOLOL THEIR OWN TEAM IS DUMPING TOKENS CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT EXIT SCAM

>ChainLink
>its ok guys they’re just giving you more time to buy cheap, don’t worry they just need to expand hiring jason parsnip was really expensive it cost 16 mil a year come on guys sergey is literally doing this for you so you can buy cheap for longer we should thank him for dumping 700,000 tokens a day

The ABSOLUTE and utter STATE of LINK Bagholderism.

Attached: 773FDFF9-6D95-45C0-8790-0C8D74DC4712.png (680x510, 215K)

Stockholm Syndrome

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

> playing havoc with the price.

WTF are these people talking about? It's at 3 fucking 20

It would probably be more if devs weren’t market dumping every day.

Attached: 6B426BC7-DF77-43AF-AC34-3577ABEC030D.jpg (200x252, 7K)

thats where i stopped reading lol

Attached: 1562906457674.jpg (1536x2048, 832K)

it's a woman, so...

JESUS CHRIST

Attached: On9OprfM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

But there’s roastie normies all over Chainlink?

Your shitcoin has peaked and the devs know it.

Attached: AB2A4D0A-ABA0-4813-B2ED-A8070F11122B.jpg (640x728, 89K)

Is this the subhumie that wrote it? Color me surprised.

Kys ultimate faggot
Fake 42. Im the real. Tranny discorder.

>look mom, I FUD again

>take in money for project funding
>give people a token in exchange
>also hold most of the supply yourself
>people use to call this a premine scam, but now lol who cares amirite
>two years later the price spikes and the people who created the tokens are selling off their bags (that cost them nothing to produce)
>Jow Forums is surprised by this

T

Attached: 45687877980.jpg (1280x960, 330K)

yeah and the katy perry nails shit was just fud too as time proved

And then one day, for seemingly no reason

Attached: GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.jpg (889x349, 59K)

kek, 1000EOY will literally NEVER happen because they can suppress the price indefinitely to buy hookers and blow

Attached: sergey nazarov.png (450x250, 66K)

why do linkies always lie to pump their bags? It's truly pathetic. Be a man and accept that you went allin on a coin with 65% supply controlled by 1 man.

Real life isn’t FUD ranjeesh. Real life is Chainlink devs dumping millions of dollars of STINK a day. Real life is dumb roasties already know about your shitcoin. Real life is that you are now a stablecoin.

They finally realised that they failed in an already impossible task, then they commenced the dump. Enjoy the very slow ride down you idiot bagholder. This is what happens when you bring bitch EMOTIONS and feelings into an investment arena, rekt every single time.

Attached: 941E2B9E-3F84-4D9D-9914-ABC9FC189B28.png (467x348, 118K)

Guys this is just a meme right? You don't unironically hold link

MOMMY I WANT MY MOMMY BACK
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU FELL FOR THE CHAINLINK PONZI

Seriously, the mental gymnastics from linkies is unreal

how can one man be this based ?

funniest thing is their "mainnet" codebase is extremely trivial to make. There's 0 advancement or research towards decentralized oracles at all.

What the fuck have they been doing for 2 years? Trying to get marketing partnerships with Google/Oracle/whoever is dumb enough to do it is my guess. It's all hype, no tech. Don't expect any real developer adoption any time soon.

Just the fact that they bought out most competitors is already justification enough for the 32m

That is cope my friend. The only "popular" oracle service is oraclize, and they are not popular at all. And they haven't bought them. No one is using oracle services. They haven't bought out anyone with actual users.

Town Crier, possibly Accord. It's over user. Bend the knee. I'm not even talking about Oracle competitors because there are none. It was just smartcontract/clause world that was left. DYOR or KYS

>I'm not even talking about Oracle competitors
kek, you just got BTFO and now you're pretending you meant something else? fucking pathetic...

>possibly Accord
Check their website again :^)

This. Honestly, I can't believe you guys are still around. I have to commend you on the long game. For the past two years, Link shills have been coming here to take advantage of vulnerable new members on biz. You know the whole /ourcoin/ thing? It's true. Check the archives, there were plenty of posts trying to force Link as a meme. The project is literally two guys and a whitepaper. Google isn't even using chainlink, they just wanted to shill their own services to the blockchain market. It's amazing that some of you faggots actually fell for this. I do have to admit, the fact that sergey has kept the curtain up this long is surprising. All of the other scam projects died during the bear market. Do you honestly believe a philosphy major with a minor in religious studies could be the one responsible for arguably the largest and most revolutionary technology in blockchain? think again faggot. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Adelyn still works for her old company doing AI shit, and gets paid a few bucks on the side to write some garbage about link every few weeks. Rory got fired for not adhering to the team's strict diversity standards. The only person actually working on the project is some cuck named Navyadmiral on github. He doesn't even get paid, and the code he writes is complete shit. How can you actually have faith in this? My recommendation, sell while it's still above $0.25.

Pulling up Oricalize when I mention competitors and then claiming btfo is just pure Brainlettism. Every single threat to Chainlink has bent the knee or has been bought out. Mentioning centralized oracle providers that will use chainlink. How embarrassing

Attached: 1562189521233.jpg (443x455, 48K)

>that will use chainlink
Yet nobody uses chainlink

>selling in batches of 700,000 today
>selling in batches of 7 million next week
>selling in batches of 70 million EOM

stinklink had a good run

Still trying to work out how they’re going to announce when the project is over.

>Significant fundamentally fundamental occurances made us question our approach, it seems this task needs a new process which we will one day work on. Certain things that are just beyond our control have held back our true potential, I commend those of you who have helped the Chainlink community.

Some bullshit like that.

>literally 100s of teams
Every crypto project worth their their salt that needs off chain data announced a partnership with Chainlink.
C O P E

Attached: 1551394174699.jpg (923x713, 86K)

coinbase.com/
earn/eos/
invite/qb7svjn8

coinbase.com/
earn/xlm/
invite/1gbxfkw7

Use for $80 in Free XLM and EOS that you can convert to ETH on Coinbase!

Attached: wagie.png (1564x445, 78K)

>falling for marketing

Worse of all you're using other scams "partnering" with your scam to promote your scam. It's a premined shittoken on eth that literally nobody has put any real world use to.

Here is what Chainlink is: buy or sell u retards, nobody really gives a crap at this stage. In fact, I think they never even asked to be a subject here. Either u have the knowledge, or the belief. In either case, you wouldn't be doubting every day. So... what the fuck is going on?

Attached: newfag.gif (300x100, 285K)

what a scam
>get a google blogger on day 1
>get coinbase insider on day 1
>wait a year for a minimal V1 mainnet
>???
>profit

scammers made like 30x their money in 1 year

smart play

are u on drugs?

Only when I'm awake.

This the most clickbaity (((typical))) (((garden variety))) headline to fud retards who cant previous price action

Attached: 5A792815-1D46-4F46-8636-2CC7CE9CEA20.jpg (679x523, 106K)

Good boy

good maybe coinmarket cap can change the available market cap from 350m to 1b like it always should have been, then link can be in the top 10 where it belongs

>...
I can't stand cliffhangers. Tell me what happened!

you both need to have sex and read the whitepaper to understand link

>failing for marketing
They're not markering to moonbois like you son. B2B ONLY GET USED TO IT.
You know what's even better than a x10? A x100, which is what my stack will have reached when CL hits $23. Get in or get left behind, your choice. Screencap this.

>day 1
Newfag detected

surprised it hasnt been said yet: based and redpilled

>Get in or get left behind
What part of premined shittoken ontop of a shitcoin with infinite supply ran by communists do you not understand? I'm a BitCoin maximalist. All shitcoins will be purged.

I believe now, as of today, that Chainlink is actually not just bullshit. It might be a thing. A real thing.

>mfw navy admiral fuds his own code

Attached: 293346AC-111C-4CF5-B6FB-080507819A13.jpg (308x375, 16K)

>now just pretend this doesn't make me look like a pedo

All the new doubting is from plebbitors and newfags who are rehashing stuff we learned 2 years ago.

Attached: 6545D7BD-D7DD-481C-9AA6-18568BB19DFB.jpg (1024x562, 92K)

You do know that when more coins enter supply the value goes down, right? You do know scarcity gives value right? Every day Chainlink are dumping 700,000 tokens into the market. Chainlink MATHEMATICALLY cannot ever go up while this continues. Even if you got the best blogpost in the world like Bezos’ own twitter saying “Buy chanlink now everyone” you still couldn’t move more than 2% up because the constant dump. It’s over.

Are you mentally retarded?

Attached: 5CA540F1-C00E-4CD0-8B44-09D6F98A9332.png (288x215, 54K)

>buying out Accord

you're one of those

so basically hodl for the next two years or so and you're fine?

What is the point of ico eth, if not to sell it? Also, sergey and co had the foresight to wait until we are near ATH, instead of selling during the bear?

They came for the pump, stayed for the tech.

Like I said, screencap this and wait. Remember me when you clean out your Link suicide screencap folder. I also hold btc but you're making a mistake not betting on this decentralized oracle play

yup. crypto analysts are mentally retarded. they have 0 knowledge about how any of this works.

someone give me one reason why they would do this when they have 32m and they dont need over 3m just to expand their dev team.

Sorry, Clause

no, they transferred it to Binance. you have no idea what they did with it. they could've used the exchange wallet to hide their tracks of token transfers to other companies. both are equally plausible.

no proof of that but the (((gonzo))) link and he has bags of both that he needs to shill. in fact, Selman recently said they have no need for a decentralized oracle

That 32m would’ve run out fast especially after the town crier acquisition. People don’t work for free.

Look at this DESPERATE linkie trying to make shit up. Nigger do you even follow Whale Alert? When you’re selling to institutions it’s off exchanges, it’s OTC. Ripple is the best example at this, few months ago they moved an average of 100 million dollars from their wallet to (unknown wallet), they did around 10-15 of these transactions. No exchanges, Ripple wallets to random wallets no one knows anything about.

Look at the ORDER BOOKS you dumb fuck. Chainlink has a bot market selling 1 LINK per second. You have absolutely no fucking idea. Go to Binance right now and come back to tell me I’m wrong.

Dumb fucking link pajeet. Take your shitcoin back to Rebbit.

Attached: 686B21F1-67A2-46DA-8CDA-4384BA6DB710.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I love nigger cock

>$3bil market cap confirmed since devs are selling
>0 actual users
they still think LINK is underpriced kek

> m-muh automated wallet sniffer bot tells me everything I need to know
> t-they've announced their plans for expansion and acquisition so it's a total gotcha when they sell off tokens
Oh and here's the best part
> link is a rebbit coin
Kek yeah it's suddenly a reddit coin now. The fact that you're trying to fud it even at these prices while all the OGs accumulated at under 40c shows what a newfag tourist you are. Go back. Stop projecting. Dilate. I am never fucking selling.

Attached: 4A4F45B9-9769-4910-B1E9-FA1FB7C7503F.jpg (751x688, 236K)